• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it, really hate it when people presume to speak for me.

Comments like "we all hope this" or " we all agree" or " we all feel".

Don't speak for me, don't generalise, you don't know what I hope, agree with or feel.

Stop it - now!

Speak for yourself, I have a mouth of my own, thanks.

Don't speak for me, don't generalise, you don't know what I hope, agree with or feel.

Stop it - now!

yeah I agree with that...and like when people talk to you as if you were 5 years old....for example sometimes I'm shy at school, and people talk to me like I don't even have a mouth and I can never talk...its just that I'm shy...and I don't talk all the time like they do....:boxed:

Stop it - now!

I don't like that at all either... And people talking in plural.

oh gosh, do some international org. know what "selfdetermination" means?

Italy can't accept all those immigrants sent us by criminal organizations.

FULL STOP

Do you know how they end?!

Sleeping among rasts in abandoned sicilian fabrics, then join the local/international mafia coz it's the only way to survive..we're not the PromiseLand :hair:

go make some international pressure on Indonesia :sneaky2:

Edited by greta

Stop it - now!

I got so much of that last week. I attended meetings to discuss how an event would be organised and all I heard was 'as we all know' and 'as we all agree' until I just wanted to scream out loud. What was worse was that because it's an event geared towards women it was assumed that I automatically agree it should go ahead in the first place. I really don't like generalisations and assumptions.

I got so much of that last week. I attended meetings to discuss how an event would be organised and all I heard was 'as we all know' and 'as we all agree' until I just wanted to scream out loud. What was worse was that because it's an event geared towards women it was assumed that I automatically agree it should go ahead in the first place. I really don't like generalisations and assumptions.

I don't know if the people that do this genuinely believe that everyone does agree or whatever, or if they are just using it as a figure of speech knowing that they probably won't be contradicted anyway.

Whatever, it gets right up my nose!

does he chew it with his mouth open? ... that grosses me out :boxed::naughty:

He does :roftl:. It's particularly evident in the videos of the ice cream van in LA, and also some much older footage but I forget which. It seems to be consistent :aah:.

Yeah, I'm with you on that . The gum and the stupid hats.

Oh yes, I have a problem with the open mouth chewing, BIG TIME! And the hats I don't much like either :shocked:.

He does :roftl:. It's particularly evident in the videos of the ice cream van in LA, and also some much older footage but I forget which. It seems to be consistent :aah:.

Oh yes, I have a problem with the open mouth chewing, BIG TIME! And the hats I don't much like either :shocked:.

Well when he comes to my house for tea he will have to take his hat off at the door. A beanie is OK though.

And watch his manners with that gum. And not chew his crumpets with his mouth open. Or put his elbows on the table. The ****er.

The way Mika chews his gum. (Or at least how I've seen him chew it in video blogs). Sorry Mika. :bleh:

Oh yes :boxed: I generally hate it when people eat with their mouth open and a chewing gum is just too much for me to handle :roftl:

That's why I try to avoid watching any of the ice cream footage :naughty:

The way Mika chews his gum. (Or at least how I've seen him chew it in video blogs). Sorry Mika. :bleh:

Ab -

does he chew it with his mouth open? ... that grosses me out :boxed::naughty:

- so -

Yeah, sorta, I guess. Looks like he's a cow chewing cud or something.

- lutely.

My teacher when I was 13 stopped me doing it by saying I looked like a cow chewing its cud :roftl:

I'm very sensitive.

Ab -

- so -

- lutely.

My teacher when I was 13 stopped me doing it by saying I looked like a cow chewing its cud :roftl:

I'm very sensitive.

The same happened to me ...!

Well when he comes to my house for tea he will have to take his hat off at the door. A beanie is OK though.

And watch his manners with that gum. And not chew his crumpets with his mouth open. Or put his elbows on the table. The ****er.

Sounds like a nice and instructive tea party!:naughty:

Can I come?:blink: