I don't like how MFC has become boring, difficult and full of homemade artificial issues. I wish there was a bit left of what it was two years ago. :tears:

Me too!:tears: I miss it. I miss the time of weird threads and finding out new things. Especially the summer.

And I wish I was here to see how it was :boxed:

Aaw. When you came here, it wasn't that bad yet. Not that it's bad now, but you get it:aah:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too!:tears: I miss it. I miss the time of weird threads and finding out new things. Especially the summer.

Aaw. When you came here, it wasn't that bad yet. Not that it's bad now, but you get it:aah:

Yeah:roftl: But still, I didn't talk a lot and wouldn't look around too much either so didn't really see a bit from the old days:dunno:

Aww, what have I started? :emot-sad: Don't worry Neiobi, it's not like you have missed the best part, because this is all so subjective.

To me it is just that I had the utmost fantastic time in spring and summer 07 here. Because nothing was serious. I could just let go and do all the silly stuff that you can never do in your RL environment and which I never thought I was capable of or that I did enjoy it so much. :naughty:

Now, that Mika has become from concept to real for most of us (as in attending gigs etc...) some of the magic has simply vanished. It's not much longer Lollipop land, detached from the real world, hence the perfect refuge. Of course there are lots of benefits coming with MFC getting so real. A huge one is that we get to meet each other, I wouldn't want to miss that ever again. But there are the unpleasant sides, too, like aftershow parties that don't go according to plan or endless discussions about how to make sure to end up front row center. I miss the lightheartedness. And the magic. But I will find it again, eventually. It's all a matter of approach. :wink2:

Aww, what have I started? :emot-sad: Don't worry Neiobi, it's not like you have missed the best part, because this is all so subjective.

To me it is just that I had the utmost fantastic time in spring and summer 07 here. Because nothing was serious. I could just let go and do all the silly stuff that you can never do in your RL environment and which I never thought I was capable of or that I did enjoy it so much. :naughty:

Now, that Mika has become from concept to real for most of us (as in attending gigs etc...) some of the magic has simply vanished. It's not much longer Lollipop land, detached from the real world, hence the perfect refuge. Of course there are lots of benefits coming with MFC getting so real. A huge one is that we get to meet each other, I wouldn't want to miss that ever again. But there are the unpleasant sides, too, like aftershow parties that don't go according to plan or endless discussions about how to make sure to end up front row center. I miss the lightheartedness. And the magic. But I will find it again, eventually. It's all a matter of approach. :wink2:

No no, YOU don't have to worry because even if I came earlier I didn't know what I know now, wouldn't get the jokes, I'd be the regular fangurly naive fan around here:aah:

Aww yeah I get you:wub2: I really do... And even though I've attended gigs, it still doesn't feel real to me, like when I'm at a Mika gig I feel like I'm in another world... So I'm still in lollipop land:aah: But yeah, so much members have sinked all this in and most times we're discussing little details, discussing how things went wrong or can go wrong and it's not about "having fun, and that's it" anymore:dunno:

I hope I'm making sense:naughty: But yeah I hope you do find it again and so do I!

@V_S: It's kind of like growing up, don't you think?

It's a bit like that, yes. But growing up is optional. Sure there are parts of our lives where it is inevitable to act grown-up. Jobs for instance. Well, most of them. :roftl: But I think it's important to find those little corners where we can keep our inner child. :teehee:

I know.

I just meant as in, getting older and more responsible.

When you're a kid you're carefree, a bit like this forum was in it's early days.

But when you get older, you'll notice it's not all happiness, like this forum too.

I know.

I just meant as in, getting older and more responsible.

When you're a kid you're carefree, a bit like this forum was in it's early days.

But when you get older, you'll notice it's not all happiness, like this forum too.

Yes, of course. I think this is a spot-on analogy. :thumb_yello:

Thanks, now I understand what you mean!

Edited by sienna

things i dont like;

when the guy i totally like way too much goes out of his way to help me prepare food for a wedding celebration when he is overtired and looks half dead when he is helping me.. it makes me feel terrible.

I feel like i almost nagged him to get him to help me, becasue everyone else was busy :boxed:

things i dont like;

when the guy i totally like way too much goes out of his way to help me prepare food for a wedding celebration when he is overtired and looks half dead when he is helping me.. it makes me feel terrible.

I feel like i almost nagged him to get him to help me, becasue everyone else was busy :boxed:

He must really like you to do that for you :thumb_yello:

He must really like you to do that for you :thumb_yello:

i dont know.. i asked him like 3 times becasue i couldnt get anyone else, so he came, and then someone else arrived without telling me 5 minutes after he got there to help.. so he wasnt needed as much as i said he was (or would have been .)

i dont think he was mad, but i feel a little but bad all the same.. :boxed:

• 2 weeks later...