• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like how shy kids are seen as weird :boxed:

And like people make it seem like shy kids never talk, and we have no voice :huh:

People think because I was homeschooled I'm shy and quiet. When really I'm just feelin' ya out to see what I can and can't get away with saying around you. *shifty eyes* besides, I don't always have something to say.

Pizza Pockets. They were sent from the firey depths of hell. Why the f**k do they even exist? They're just pockets full of puke. If you want pizza...eat a f**king pizza. Not some messed up piece of s**t.

Honestly, Pizza Pockets make me mad. :teehee:

Pizza Pockets. They were sent from the firey depths of hell. Why the f**k do they even exist? They're just pockets full of puke. If you want pizza...eat a f**king pizza. Not some messed up piece of s**t.

Honestly, Pizza Pockets make me mad. :teehee:

:lmao::lmfao::roftl:

Can I PLEASE put this in my awesome book of quotes, that I just invented right now, because of this quote?

I don't like rap music! I think it is AWFUL, that is just my opinion, I see it more as people yelling, rather than singing, mika on the other hand, is BRILLIANT! ;)

I agree with both of your opinions. :naughty:

Rap is a nasty racket. I switch it off if it comes on the radio.

Mika, on the other hand is ambrosia for the ears.

I don't like rap music! I think it is AWFUL, that is just my opinion, I see it more as people yelling, rather than singing, mika on the other hand, is BRILLIANT! ;)

*mumbles* I like rap. lol actually, there's only a few rap songs that I like. Not really my music of choice.

And Mika is rather brilliant.

I agree with both of your opinions. :naughty:

Rap is a nasty racket. I switch it off if it comes on the radio.

Mika, on the other hand is ambrosia for the ears.

yeah I hate rap too and agree that it's not singing it's crappy rhyming for the sake of it often about horrible subjects, I think it makes my ears bleed.

I take it you like Rice pudding babs...or is it the custard you like?

OK. You're sat on a bus. A pensioner gets on. You look down the bus and see there are accessible seats, so you don't stand up. A little later, you look up and see that the pensioner is not sat on one of the free seats, they're looking reproachfully at you, because they want YOUR seat. Other people are also looking at you reproachfully, because they haven't bothered to look round and see that (a) there are free seats and (b) even if there weren't any free seats there's a bunch of students at the back who are a good 30 years younger than you.

-This happened to me today and I don't like it!

And I'm obviously impossible to please cos I also don't like the pensioners who refuse to accept your seat and everybody else's on the grounds that they're fine, when actually the whole busload of people is holding their breath as the OAP wobbles helplessly all over the place, willing them to come out of denial and sit down.

Edited by Soaring Simpson