As this thread has popped up again here I go.

Those two Katy Perry songs! One with Timbaland! What rubbish, forgettable rubbish.

Alexandra Burke! What's the next vid going to be like? Her dancing with a troupe of girls and guys behind her. Record sounding like the last two? Bring it on! Turn it off!!

I used to like Katy now she annoys me :boxed:

Luckily I don't know who Alexandra blah blah is :blink:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When people, in particular other females, call me "hun".

As in "oh hun stop it". It's as if they're talking down to me, and I don't appreciate it.

Oh, me too!

I also hate it when I go to a bar, and the barkeeper asks me "hello love, what do you want" and then "here you go honey"

dunno why, but it's humiliating :aah:

Hmm, it's a hard thing to conquer, the ego, right?

We don't always get it right here at MFC, but I do believe that the admin and mods have the best interest of this site at heart and discuss everything fairly.

It's a shame that it's not the same on your Keane site.

I do like Keane by the way, but not as much as Mika!

Thanks for god, not!!! For here, don´t success this things.

But in Argentina, They believe be the "keane wifes".

And hate this.

Fortunately, I find a peace place:pinkbow::lmao:

When people, in particular other females, call me "hun".

As in "oh hun stop it". It's as if they're talking down to me, and I don't appreciate it.

I hate that too. It's quite belittling, especially when the person who says it to you happens to be the same age or younger than you...

I don't like mosquito bites on my feet... :sneaky2:

J.bros split, Kevin's gotten married, Jo's going to acting and Nick started a new band...

FYI my friend is obsessed not me. :teehee:

Oh dear, what a shame. :mf_rosetinted:

I really really really dislike the Jonas brothers :sneaky2:... being a fan of Hanson (who actually have some talent :teehee:), I thought that them saying they were the next Hanson was pathetic... that and the fact that they were linked to Disney was enough to put me off listening to them..

And I won't go into detail about how Hanson are better cause I'm sure you guys don't really care :teehee:...

as above so below :aah:

Oh dear, what a shame. :mf_rosetinted:

I really really really dislike the Jonas brothers :sneaky2:... being a fan of Hanson (who actually have some talent :teehee:), I thought that them saying they were the next Hanson was pathetic... that and the fact that they were linked to Disney was enough to put me off listening to them..

And I won't go into detail about how Hanson are better cause I'm sure you guys don't really care :teehee:...

I dislike feeling ~old then :pinkbow:

:dance_man:

A friend of mine was Hanson-obsessed...she managed to get some sort of music degree in America

ok, so I also dislike being motivations deprived...

School, Homework. Oh! and When you're parents yell at you because, your room isn't clean, it's my room, simple solution: DON'T COME IN IT!! :sneaky2:

I have OCD but, My room isn't the only thing that bothers me when it's clean, I hate it being clean, because then I notice when the smallest things are out of place!

I hate all the stupid people that ask if they can look at the music in your ipod, start scrolling down the song list with an increasing scowl on their stupid faces and once they've finish ask: "so, where's David Guetta (or Kesha or Britney Spears or any dance music in particular!!!!)????" or "so u like MIKA eh? (with a ur-a-loonny-face)" It drives me mad!!! :aah:First because My music is pretty personal and it's not something I like to share and second because they look at you strange just because u don't like music that goes boom boom boom all the time!!!

Sorry, I just had to get it off my chest.:dunno: