New Pics! Mika at Grammy After-Party 8 February 2009

Miro

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has this been poseted already? :naughty:

Mika revealed he’s somewhat inspired by prostitutes. “You know a lot of my lyrics are twisted,” he insisted. “I have a song called ‘Lollipop’ that four-year-olds sing, but the truth of the matter is it’s about a hooker. I would come across them at three o’clock in the morning coming out of the studio in Miami.

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2008/02/11/behind-the-scenes-at-grammys-paramore-beyonce-mika-aretha-franklin-more/

:lmfao:

All I did was type in "Mika at the Grammy's 2009" and "Mika revealed he's somewhat inspired by prostitutes" was the very first thing I read. :roftl:

I love the things that come out of his mouth.:wub2:

Mika revealed he’s somewhat inspired by prostitutes. “You know a lot of my lyrics are twisted,” he insisted. “I have a song called ‘Lollipop’ that four-year-olds sing, but the truth of the matter is it’s about a hooker. I would come across them at three o’clock in the morning coming out of the studio in Miami.

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2008/02/11/behind-the-scenes-at-grammys-paramore-beyonce-mika-aretha-franklin-more/

All I did was type in "Mika at the Grammy's 2009" and "Mika revealed he's somewhat inspired by prostitutes" was the very first thing I read. :roftl:

not yet,thanks!!!!!:thumb_yello:

Although it wouldn't surprise me that's what inspired him, I thought Lollipop was written to warn his sister about boys!!!

I wish he'd stop confusing me!:naughty:

You know, that's what I thought it was about too...

Maybe he has a number of sources of inspiration. :naughty:

Yeah, on the next album there'll be a song about one of his friends and it'll no doubt be inspired by seagulls!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

i think they have their songs confused... lollipop is for his little sister & love today has parts of it inspired by a prostitute in miami ... as far as i can remember. someone correct me if i'm wrong :wink2:

i think they have their songs confused... lollipop is for his little sister & love today has parts of it inspired by a prostitute in miami ... as far as i can remember. someone correct me if i'm wrong :wink2:

This is what I was thinking, but didn't want to jump in and look stupid again.

OKAY OKAY!!!

So I didn't recognise Cheryl flipping Cole, everyone jump in and have a go why don't you!!!

God anyone would think she was something special.

Lets get it straight.

I'm NOT a fan of GA

I'm not a fan on X Factor

So give it a rest!

hmmm rose... who is the guy next to cheryl flipping cole? :roftl: