Miro

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Akon?

16535591.jpg

Dear god, I can't imagine Mika and Akon together as friends...:roftl:(Not that I'm saying that a picture together means that of course.:wink2:) But Mika singing a version of 'Smack That' or writing songs with those kind of lyrics.. :roftl:

I can't see the attraction myself. I wish he would just go away.

Well he was supposed to have "retired", a la Jay-Z, but now this song, to be followed by a album, has appeared.

AHA! now the listing on Ticketmaster for Rap/Hip-Hop makes sense!

LOLOLOL

Funny how he said that hip hop songs weren't realistic for him, but he's hanging out at a hip hop party!!!:blink:

Nor can I :shocked: Believe nobody recognized her I mean. I've just been reading the thread and shouting IT'S CHERYL COLE IT'S CHERYL COLE!! at everyone!

She's obviously not the megastar she thinks she is :naughty:.

I don't mind her actually..can't say the same for her hapless husband (he plays for Chelsea, Babs :naughty:)

...just going through this thread and noticed...

-others don't read the thread, they just post, as everyone is saying the same about his clothes, hair, shoes, stance etc. and thinking they were the first and very observant.

-there are not many people from the North of England on here as I was saying IT'S OBVIOUS IT'S BLOODY CHERYL COLE!!!!!...like Gata!

Ok there are alot of people (apart from many on here) know who she is, but up here (the North East) she is VERY well known as a "normal" Geordie girl who turned famous overnight.

I love her she is fab and gorgeous! and extremely down to earth so could see M posing with her without it being a problem. :thumb_yello:

xx

Thanx for posting Miro!

It's good to see our boy again.

He looks great, a little bit tired though...

The hair is lovely, nice La Rochelle shirt and Louboutin shoes, and his outfit feets him perfectly (believe me, I'm a look consultant!) :wub2:

I love his jacket but I wonder if he has read the threads where I say that his jackets sleeves are always too short... coz now : he's hiding them!!! :naughty:

lol and out comes the sailor top :roftl:

nice pics, thanks Miro!

Yep, first thing I thought too... "There's that shirt again!" But I mean, he made a point of telling us how much he likes it:naughty:

sorry for watermarks :(

12590101xd4.jpg

Really like this pic!

Ha! Louboutin and the marine shirt are back!

we are probably the only ones noticing stuff like that!

Like the rest of the world would even care! Yep, I bet it's just us noticing.

I'm having trouble coming to terms with the fact it's a whole year since the last Mika-at-Grammys photos, when it honestly feels like a few weeks ago

I agree. When I look back at the last year it has just flown by! But I guess it's all a bit of a blur for me, as I don't have dates of concerts that I've attended to anchor things in my head. (Not whining here, just stating a fact.)

Yes, I've read back most of the promo stuff from 07 but I'm really looking forward to getting the new stuff hot off the press. I like a good long print interview, me.

Me too!!! Some of the early print interviews are the best ones of all. Unfortunately though I wonder if some of them are the best simply cos they were early ones... before the novelty wore off and he stopped being quite as candid.

(:mf_rosetinted: Actually I think it's the cardi/waistcoat that lets it down - looks like he borrowed it from someone who was a different size)

I think it's the colour that's the problem. The blue stripe on the jacket and the blue stripes on the marine shirt are a much closer match than the waistcoat. It doesn't work for me.

41503639zs2.jpg

Like this apple pose one!

Get it right Babs, they are THE most successful girlband of all time!

According to this programme the other night

I think the Spice Girls might have something to say about that!!! LOL!

Well, at least I've heard of the Spice Girls. I've never heard of this other mob!

AHA! now the listing on Ticketmaster for Rap/Hip-Hop makes sense!

LOLOLOL

:roftl:

...just going through this thread and noticed...

-others don't read the thread, they just post, as everyone is saying the same about his clothes, hair, shoes, stance etc. and thinking they were the first and very observant.

-there are not many people from the North of England on here as I was saying IT'S OBVIOUS IT'S BLOODY CHERYL COLE!!!!!...like Gata!

Ok there are alot of people (apart from many on here) know who she is, but up here (the North East) she is VERY well known as a "normal" Geordie girl who turned famous overnight.

I love her she is fab and gorgeous! and extremely down to earth so could see M posing with her without it being a problem. :thumb_yello:

xx

OKAY OKAY!!!

So I didn't recognise Cheryl flipping Cole, everyone jump in and have a go why don't you!!!

God anyone would think she was something special.

Lets get it straight.

I'm NOT a fan of GA

I'm not a fan on X Factor

So give it a rest!

OKAY OKAY!!!

So I didn't recognise Cheryl flipping Cole, everyone jump in and have a go why don't you!!!

God anyone would think she was something special.

Lets get it straight.

I'm NOT a fan of GA

I'm not a fan on X Factor

So give it a rest!

Don't feel bad. I didn't know who she was either, nor did I give a flying f***. :biggrin2:

I was just amused that Rose seemed to know who a lot of other probably american and (to me) nonentites were, yet didn't know Cheryl Cole, who is really quite famous here.

I wasn't directing my comment to you, by the way. Just in general. :wink2:

I was just amused that Rose seemed to know who a lot of other probably american and (to me) nonentites were, yet didn't know Cheryl Cole, who is really quite famous here.

The only one from GA I could pick out of a line up is Niclola, because she's a red head, and her face has a bit of character, the others all look the same to me.

Like the ones I named earlier, all look the same to me, and Cheryl looks like them too.