Miro

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how Rose is trying to guess who she is :roftl:

It's Cheryl Cole and I like girls aloud for some reason

I was just amused that Rose seemed to know who a lot of other probably american and (to me) nonentites were,

yet didn't know Cheryl Cole, who is really quite famous here.

Don't feel bad. I didn't know who she was either,

nor did I give a flying f***. :biggrin2:

OKAY OKAY!!!

So I didn't recognise Cheryl flipping Cole, everyone jump in and have a go why don't you!!!

God anyone would think she was something special.

Lets get it straight.

I'm NOT a fan of GA

I'm not a fan on X Factor

So give it a rest!

BTW:

They liked her . . .

[Cheryl Tweedy (now Cheryl Cole) auditions for a spot on the reality show,

Popstars the Rivals, which led to the multi-platinum selling girl group,

Girls Aloud.]

Edited by A. Clay

Don't feel bad. I didn't know who she was either, nor did I give a flying f***. :biggrin2:

Thank you Nono:wub2:

Anytime :wink2:

People shouldn't flip out over nothing :rolls_eyes:

EXACTLY :wub2:

And i dont mean to be rude but if an american didn't know who she is she can't be THAT famous now can she? so it's no biggy, none of us knew who she was.

e.g me and nono and rose.

BTW. . .

They liked her . . .

[Cheryl Tweedy (now Cheryl Cole) auditions for a spot on the reality show, Popstars the Rivals, which led to the multi-platinum selling girl group, Girls Aloud.]

Thank you Alice, but I do know who she is.

But lately she looks just like all those other plastic princesses that parade around on E!

Hence why I didn't immediately recognise her.

Can we stop going on about this now, I'm getting a bit fed up with it!

And i dont mean to be rude but if an american didn't know who she is she can't be THAT famous now can she? so it's no biggy, none of us knew who she was.

I love you:huglove:

:naughty:

So people are only famous if Americans know who they are then?

There are more countries in the world, all with their own celebs and well known artists. Just because a place is big doesn't necessarily mean it's better.

Anyway why are you still going on about this? I thought it curious initially that Rose didn't recognise her as she is very well known in the UK and Rose lives in the UK.

So Rose, you didn't recognise her and anyway you couldn't care less! :thumb_yello:Fair enough.

Personally I don't give a flying **** myself if people know Cheryl Cole or not.

I do and I like her that's what matters to me.

So people are only famous if Americans know who they are then?

There are more countries in the world, all with their own celebs and well known artists. Just because a place is big doesn't necessarily mean it's better.

Anyway why are you still going on about this? I thought it curious initially that Rose didn't recognise her as she is very well known in the UK and Rose lives in the UK.

So Rose, you didn't recognise her and anyway you couldn't care less! :thumb_yello:

Fair enough.

Personally I don't give a flying **** myself if people know Cheryl Cole or not.

I do and I like her that's what matters to me.

I don't mean to be rude, but . . .

arrogance2.gif

chillpillFUT.gif

Edited by A. Clay

"always publicly single....private life...that's something else..."

Oh Mika, dashing all our hopes:roftl::roftl:

You just know tonight there's gonna be a load of crying fangurls on here.

Better break out the tissues:naughty:

Thanks SO much for that, Miro!! :punk:

"always publicly single....private life...that's something else..."

Oh Mika, dashing all our hopes:roftl::roftl:

Holy moly! :yikes: This has got to be the biggest breaktrhough ever in his mega 'privacy phobia' thing, this has to be the closest that he's come to admitting that he is actually with people while he claims to be single.

Fantastic.

Is this maybe a sign of things to come, ie, a more relaxed Mika that is not that worried about people 'discovering' him?

You just know tonight there's gonna be a load of crying fangurls on here.

Better break out the tissues:naughty:

I'll prepare my shield:naughty::naughty:

I do like that part, always publicly single, and private life is something else... I like that he's those kind of artists who don't have romantic scandals on their back, or keep going on about their love life. And I loved the 'that's hot.' bit..:naughty::roftl: Very à la Paris Hilton:naughty:

I'll prepare my shield:naughty::naughty:

I do like that part, always publicly single, and private life is something else... I like that he's those kind of artists who don't have romantic scandals on their back, or keep going on about their love life. And I loved the 'that's hot.' bit..:naughty::roftl: Very à la Paris Hilton:naughty:

As good as it is, that he may be feeling more relaxed about opening up(or maybe he's so tired, and wasn't thinking about what he's saying, I mean the English being frigid about Valentines day, whats that about!), he may be shooting himself in the foot.

If he woke up the next morning, and realised what he'd said, and still expects to keep his private life private, he's in for a big shock. Because now it's out there, the gossip people are gonna be like pirannas, they'll be digging into everything.

Not that they weren't before, but this is gonna be like him laying down the gauntlet, saying "come and get me", and with the new album coming out, if he thinks they're just gonna want to talk about that, after this, he's in for a VERY rude awakening.

Holy moly! :yikes: This has got to be the biggest breaktrhough ever in his mega 'privacy phobia' thing, this has to be the closest that he's come to admitting that he is actually with people while he claims to be single.

Fantastic.

Is this maybe a sign of things to come, ie, a more relaxed Mika that is not that worried about people 'discovering' him?

I know:roftl:

Maybe soon people will ''find out'' his sexuality.:naughty:

As good as it is, that he may be feeling more relaxed about opening up(or maybe he's so tired, and wasn't thinking about what he's saying, I mean the English being frigid about Valentines day, whats that about!), he may be shooting himself in the foot.

If he woke up the next morning, and realised what he'd said, and still expects to keep his private life private, he's in for a big shock. Because now it's out there, the gossip people are gonna be like pirannas, they'll be digging into everything.

Not that they weren't before, but this is gonna be like him laying down the gauntlet, saying "come and get me", and with the new album coming out, if he thinks they're just gonna want to talk about that, after this, he's in for a VERY rude awakening.

Yes, he has to open up a bit more, orelse someone else will do it for him, and that's going to be nasty! Not that I wold know how to deal with it, but as you say, he needs to wake up and realize that in his profession there are people that want more than music to talk about, and it's going to be hard for him to let somethings be private if he's acting like that... Because if he gives those pirannas a treat now and then, they can be satisfied for a bit. In my opinion of course.:naughty:

I think he is feeling more relaxed, and that's good. Let's keep it going.:naughty:

OMG!! Thanks Miro!!! :wub2:

Fantastic.

You're very welcome :wink2: