What made you happy today?

keti

I saw the documentary of Jason Mraz again:wub2:

he's so funny, tears rolled down my face:roftl:

Ooh you love Jason Mraz? He has recorded that song with Colbie Caillat or whatever her name is...? :roftl:

Again no happy things today .. :thumbdown:

Not that my life's that bad .. but I just get up, work all day and then I come home, eat, take a shower, sit here and go to bed .. So no highlights there .. :roftl:

Oh yeah,here's the similar :roftl: but it's not about yome big things happened to you,it can be about all those little things that make you happy. :)

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yeah,here's the similar :roftl: but it's not about yome big things happened to you,it can be about all those little things that make you happy. :)

Hmm yes .. I don't have that either today :boxed:

I hope my last vinyl arrives soon .. then I'll have a little highlight .. :roftl:

Ooh you love Jason Mraz? He has recorded that song with Colbie Caillat or whatever her name is...? :roftl:

yes, I love him! and the song is called 'bubbly' but I think it's the weakest song on his album, it's so...cheezy:naughty:

yes, I love him! and the song is called 'bubbly' but I think it's the weakest song on his album, it's so...cheezy:naughty:

Oh..."Bubbly" is Colbie's song,right? I hate it and hate her :roftl: I dunno,she's so...huge,and funny :blink::roftl:

Oh..."Bubbly" is Colbie's song,right? I hate it and hate her :roftl: I dunno,she's so...huge,and funny :blink::roftl:

sorry! I meant 'lucky' !!! it's because you just wrote 'colbie callait' and then I'm thinking about her..and her song..and when I try to write lucky I write something else:naughty: if u know what I mean:mf_rosetinted:

uummmm . . . I finshed Breaking Dawn today! That made me happy and sad all at the same time! That is about the extent of my happiness today! I did get a message from this REALLY hot guy that I saw last Firday night - that I hadn't seen is over a year! So that kinda made my day (even THAT - has it's own set of problems) :doh:

WHY CAN'T LIFE E V E R be simple?

sorry! I meant 'lucky' !!! it's because you just wrote 'colbie callait' and then I'm thinking about her..and her song..and when I try to write lucky I write something else:naughty: if u know what I mean:mf_rosetinted:

Ooh I know what you mean :wink2: anyway I don't like that duet either :roftl:

uummmm . . . I finshed Breaking Dawn today! That made me happy and sad all at the same time! That is about the extent of my happiness today! I did get a message from this REALLY hot guy that I saw last Firday night - that I hadn't seen is over a year! So that kinda made my day (even THAT - has it's own set of problems) :doh:

That's great!! :thumb_yello:

I dunno... :no:

I like this thread keti! I always want to shout out to everyone and everywhere when I'm happy about something!

Today I'm happy coz my cousin sent me few chocolates! I mean, I know it's not big deal, but it's always so nice when someone remembers you just like that, without any particular reason. And, I'm also happy coz tomorrow is his birthday and I love love shirt I bought for him, so I'm glad that I'll make him happy too! (I mean if he loves the shirt too:blink:hope he will, I think it will suit him perfect!)

I like this thread keti! I always want to shout out to everyone and everywhere when I'm happy about something!

Today I'm happy coz my cousin sent me few chocolates! I mean, I know it's not big deal, but it's always so nice when someone remembers you just like that, without any particular reason. And, I'm also happy coz tomorrow is his birthday and I love love shirt I bought for him, so I'm glad that I'll make him happy too! (I mean if he loves the shirt too:blink:hope he will, I think it will suit him perfect!)

Thanks so much Vedrana!

That's so nice! Can yoi give me a few chocolates? :naughty::roftl:

Oh,I'm sure it will be fine!

I'm happy today because I got a great mark in a subject I thought I was really bad at.

Great! I always feel so happy when I get the best mark at physics or chemistry :naughty:

Thanks so much Vedrana!

That's so nice! Can yoi give me a few chocolates? :naughty::roftl:

Oh,I'm sure it will be fine!

Great! I always feel so happy when I get the best mark at physics or chemistry :naughty:

Actually they are already eaten:naughty: I had some help on that matter:naughty:

yeah, I also was so proud of myself when I got 9 in physics!:naughty:

(10 is highest mark, but when it comes to physics 9 is fiiiiine!:naughty:)

Actually they are already eaten:naughty: I had some help on that matter:naughty:

I KNEW it :naughty:

Apparently I'm having a verbal test in physics tomorrow and I haven't even opened the book :blink: and it's NOT because of the computer,this is my first evening being online in 4 days! :bleh:

A shaaaame! you remind me of hot guys. hm. they certainly have a part in life. I must go out. Today I'm reading plato (uni wants me to) and I hope he will enlight my life and make me HAPPY. And no worrk tomorrow. great :D

:D

That's great! Have your marks ten values? 1-10? GOSH! We have like 1-5-- It's not that hard to get the highest... When I finished high school I got 5 in all courses we had in physics and chemistry. Still makes me kinda smug... haha. but I only received a 4 in english. a shame.

:D

That's great! Have your marks ten values? 1-10? GOSH! We have like 1-5-- It's not that hard to get the highest... When I finished high school I got 5 in all courses we had in physics and chemistry. Still makes me kinda smug... haha. but I only received a 4 in english. a shame.

in primary school and high school marks are from 1 to 5, but in university marks are from 5 to 10 (with 5 you fail)

I used to have, most of the time, all fives in high school too, but now, i don't get ten too often :naughty::boxed:

DANCE CLASS!!!

We were learning the difference between a sexy body roll and an awkward body roll in dance class :bleh:

They both looked pretty sexy to me :naughty:

Especially with my teacher doing it :das:

haha, I'm curious!

Our dance teacher is sexy too! his hips look like shakira's:mf_rosetinted:\

haha, I'm curious!

Our dance teacher is sexy too! his hips look like shakira's:mf_rosetinted:\

My dance teacher looks like Mika most of the time :das:

I'll find a pic in a second.

EDIT:

Him

joe.jpg

Mika (duh)

fileCA8C6XJP.jpg

It doesn't look much like him there but it's one of those 'you have to be there' things to get the full effect. I swear he is Mika :roftl:

The only difference is my teacher is 16, shorter, has acne, and a better ass than Mika :naughty:

Edited by purplegrape

My dance teacher looks like Mika most of the time I'll find a pic in a second.

EDIT:

Him

joe.jpg

Mika (duh)

fileCA8C6XJP.jpg

It doesn't look much like him there but it's one of those 'you have to be there' things to get the full effect. I swear he is Mika :roftl:

The only difference is my teacher is 16, shorter, has acne, and a better ass than Mika :naughty:

practically another person then! :roftl: I'm sure he's a nice guy anyway :bleh:

it doesn't take much to have a better ass than our boy, bless him. he's many beatiful features, not sure his ass is one of them.. :naughty: