• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What Mika competition? :blink:

Well.. nothing made me happy so far.

He's playing a gig on July 31st in London .... you can't buy tickets though ..... you have to win them :aah:

It's only open to UK resident .... but I'm on holiday that week so have applied for it :boing:

I won't win .... but .... whatever :naughty:

He's playing a gig on July 31st in London .... you can't buy tickets though ..... you have to win them :aah:

It's only open to UK resident .... but I'm on holiday that week so have applied for it :boing:

I won't win .... but .... whatever :naughty:

Ah okay. I can't go to the UK anyway, so I won't apply. :naughty:

nothing! everything just made me depressed and angry.

:sneaky2:

*hug* :huglove:

Good ... mission accomplished then :wink2:

Ah okay. I can't go to the UK anyway, so I won't apply.

*hug* :huglove:

you guys are so nice! thank you!

That is word-by-word what I wanted to write. :shocked:

It's not my day today.. :sneaky2:

:huglove::flowers2:

hugs to you.

i'm a bit happy now. rain's gone and it's drying out. i'm going out with my skates :D

:biggrin2: I posted my Observer magazines to Mikafans today - and thought the stamps looked unusual. I now find they were new today - based on mythical creatures - and Neil Gaiman was involved in designing them - how Mika is that :roftl:

Here's an article with pics - I used the giants and the mermaid :wub2:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/5540257/Royal-Mail-launches-mythical-stamp-collection.html

You're so right. Mika really helped me to be more ok with myself and to be more confident. Mika - and you guys here on the MFC - learned me it isn't bad to be different. Now I see it as a compliment when people call me a little weird

Yeah:biggrin2:

I don't mind being called a little weird, but I'd rather be called "particular" or "original"... Dunno:roftl:

But people apparentely don't like my "weirdness":dunno: Don't need them to like it anyway:aah: Just not to put me apart of things or treat me in a different way because of who I am.

:biggrin2 I posted my Observer magazines to Mikafans today - and thought the stamps looked unusual. I now find they were new today - based on mythical creatures - and Neil Gaiman was involved in designing them - how Mika is that :roftl

Here's an article with pics - I used the giants and the mermaid :wub2

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/5540257/Royal-Mail-launches-mythical-stamp-collection.html

They're very nice:wub2:

Nothing made me particularly happy today... Yet.:naughty:

Edited by Neiobi

:huglove::flowers2:

hugs to you.

i'm a bit happy now. rain's gone and it's drying out. i'm going out with my skates :D

:huglove:

Hugs back!

Oh, I wish to go outside, but I don't want to sneeze like crazy :boxed:

Good luck!

Yeah:biggrin2:

I don't mind being called a little weird, but I'd rather be called "particular" or "original"... Dunno:roftl:

But people apparentely don't like my "weirdness":dunno: Don't need them to like it anyway:aah: Just not to put me apart of things or treat me in a different way because of who I am.

I'll hope you soon meet some people who can appriciate the fact you are original :huglove:

I understand it's not nice for you when people threat you this way. Some people are just so insecure that they can accept the fact that people are "different" and then they reject them.

I'll hope you soon meet some people who can appriciate the fact you are original :huglove:

I understand it's not nice for you when people threat you this way. Some people are just so insecure that they can accept the fact that people are "different" and then they reject them.

Hope so too:biggrin2:

Yep:boxed:

What made me happy today was figuring out Lady Jane on the guitar:biggrin2: