What made you happy today?

keti

Wonderful :mf_lustslow:

it really was. i love rainbows (hence the name :teehee:) i would have happily stood there all day looking at it but

1. i had to go to school :sneaky2:

2. i would have looked (even more) weird... :naughty:

my friends and i were very happy the rest of the day...

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

everyone keeps telling me they love we are golden :biggrin2: and tons of random people start to sing it when they see the lyrics written on my pencil case :D

oh and we are golden has been in heat magazines charts for weeks now, at no. 1 :kachinga:

everyone keeps telling me they love we are golden :biggrin2: and tons of random people start to sing it when they see the lyrics written on my pencil case :D

oh and we are golden has been in heat magazines charts for weeks now, at no. 1 :kachinga:

some of the guys in my friends physics class were singing we are golden and she said it made her think of me :biggrin2: i felt so happy!

Left math class early with a friend after I got a 31% on my test (he got an 8% :lol3: ) and SURPRISE! Free nachos, cookies, drinks and fruit along with salsa dancing lessons on campus :aah:

The last time I left math early we got free pizza! it's great! :biggrin2:

nothing like that happens here :sneaky2: that sounds amazing. my friend and i want to buy light sabers and have a fight on the front grass at school... :naughty:

some of the guys in my friends physics class were singing we are golden and she said it made her think of me :biggrin2: i felt so happy!

nothing like that happens here :sneaky2: that sounds amazing. my friend and i want to buy light sabers and have a fight on the front grass at school... :naughty:

one of my friends said the SAME thing!!!!!! :punk: