What made you happy today?

keti

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My friend, Kira (Superstar on here), had to do this humanities class project and recreate a portrait with herself in place of the person. We did the cover of that music magazine (totally just blanked on the name) that had MIKA looking gorgeously messy and paint-splattered. Getting paint everywhere was SO much fun, and the shots turned out really great! I felt almost 1/4 as creative as MIKA, which is a LOT, so that fun made my day.

Well, not today because I just got up.

But ysterday I got to see my American Government teacher from last year who I hadn't seen or talked to all summer. I didn't realize how much I missed and loved him until I got to see and hug him. I forgot how kind and funny and caring and warm (literally and figuratively) he is. I hated to have to leave him. But he told me to call him sometime. That our whole group would do lunch or something. I really wonder if he understands how much of an impact he's had on some of our lives? How great of a teacher and a friend he is? How much he means to us? I wouldn't be where I am if it wern't for him. :tears:

Actually something did kinda make me happy today: I had a fantastic dream about him last night :blush-anim-cl:

Hearing wag on the radio this morning :wub2:

:cheerful_h4h: Although I've heard WAG about 100 times, I still get excited and hyper when I hear it on the radio ... I'm so happy when he's doing well :wub2:

:cheerful_h4h: Although I've heard WAG about 100 times, I still get excited and hyper when I hear it on the radio ... I'm so happy when he's doing well :wub2:

Me too! :wub2: I'm freaking out every time they play it on the radio :teehee::wub2: Heard it two times on mnm today! :thumb_yello: