What made you happy today?

keti

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today, having a creative breakthrough on how i'll draw Lady Jane for the yearbook made me happy AND discovering what my parents are getting me for xmas because they wanted to know what I want.

(Getting the newest digital camera, new expensive horse and the iPhone as far as I know of)

Have I ever mentioned I love the beach? Well...I do now. :aah:

By the way, did you get your icecream yet?

Nope you haven't :teehee:

Yeah she brought me a McFlurry and it was so cold, so it was the only thing I ate today and afterwards I had to crawl under a pile of blankets with my kitty and watch a documentary on the spice girls :fangurl:

Nope you haven't :teehee:

Yeah she brought me a McFlurry and it was so cold, so it was the only thing I ate today and afterwards I had to crawl under a pile of blankets with my kitty and watch a documentary on the spice girls :fangurl:

The beach a.k.a. beach photos a.k.a. photos of hot shirtless guys with amazing bodies at the beach = I like. :aah:

Aww, that sounds soooooo good. A...cozy. If that's the proper word to use. :blink:

The beach a.k.a. beach photos a.k.a. photos of hot shirtless guys with amazing bodies at the beach = I like. :aah:

Aww, that sounds soooooo good. A...cozy. If that's the proper word to use. :blink:

:lmfao: WOOWOO. the guy I like has a lot of photos of him water skiing on his facebook...:teehee::fisch:

She's really...plump so it's nice to cuddle her.

Yeah he's my best friend's cousin, she has photos on her fridge of him and everytime I come I attempt to sneak a few photos...:lmfao:

Oh, yes, my chubby fluffy cat :fangurl:

Have you ever been successful? :teehee:

Oh yay! My cat always gets made fun of because he's thick but...I don't care. :shun:

Completing a presentation that I was really stressed over. It was extremely easy and something I really shouldn't have been so concerned about. Ah well.

That and the fact that another day has gone by of my boyfriend being gone to Pittsburgh. Only two more days until he is back home!