what do your friends/classmates etc. think about mika?

MIKAmadRosie1996

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

none of my friends like him :no:

apart fromsome people, who aren't my riends, but one time we were bored in a lesson adn they started singing big girl under their breath, so i joined in and then we sung it out loud. and our teacher let us. adn every was staring at us. but it was good fun. then the teacher made us stop.

none of my friends like him :no:

apart fromsome people, who aren't my riends, but one time we were bored in a lesson adn they started singing big girl under their breath, so i joined in and then we sung it out loud. and our teacher let us. adn every was staring at us. but it was good fun. then the teacher made us stop.

ha! some boys in my class were singing rehab by amy winehouse under their breath, you could barely hear them, and the teacher screamed a them! at least your teacher let you!!!

ha! some boys in my class were singing rehab by amy winehouse under their breath, you could barely hear them, and the teacher screamed a them! at least your teacher let you!!!

:roftl:

your teacher probably didn't like the song:mf_rosetinted:

my teacher is really nice. he's not even my teacher. he's like the head's assistance or something important like that. when ever i walk past him he says " hi Tayler, are you ok?"

he's cool :naughty:

I have some friends who like Mika, others only know Grace Kelly, so they don't really have an opinion about him, others don't like him, others don't know who he is... :naughty:

Edited by Mary

your teacher probably didn't like the song:mf_rosetinted:

my teacher is really nice. he's not even my teacher. he's like the head's assistance or something important like that. when ever i walk past him he says " hi Tayler, are you ok?"

he's cool :naughty:

he sounds it!!!!!!!!!! this teacher is strict, but not as strict as my food studies one, i havent polished my shoes, she noticed, and screamed at me, cos of the scuffs :sneaky2:

I think I made them dislike Mika:blush-anim-cl:

In the 'beginning' I acted like a 6year old in a world of toys and candy and I started talking about him to everything and everyone :naughty:

So now they all are like ' Mika...that gay screaming woman thingie' and they make fun of him etc etc. But I don't care, they don't have to like Mika. His music is different, it's not so regular as some other pop music:thumb_yello:

I love Mika, and I know everyone here does too:wub2:

he sounds it!!!!!!!!!! this teacher is strict, but not as strict as my food studies one, i havent polished my shoes, she noticed, and screamed at me, cos of the scuffs :sneaky2:

:roftl: i hate getting caught out.

one day i was off school, and i went to my sisters parents evening. where i met my form tutor. i thought he was going to shout at me. and he said " so Tayler, not trusted to stay at home then?"

me: " uh-oh im BUSTED"

he walked away laughing...

me: :boxed::blink:

My classmates understands my obssesion :naughty: We always were close and they always were up to me whatever I had in my mind :naughty: Tho somethimes, in our english class, when somebody said "Relax" I can always heard somebody else singing "Relax, take it easy.." :naughty:

I know a few girls in my school who likes Mika as well and we always have something to discuss about :das:

:roftl: i hate getting caught out.

one day i was off school, and i went to my sisters parents evening. where i met my form tutor. i thought he was going to shout at me. and he said " so Tayler, not trusted to stay at home then?"

me: " uh-oh im BUSTED"

he walked away laughing...

me: :boxed::blink:

:roftl: in lessons, we can only drink water, but my form tutor doesnt really care, but we had a substitute teacher, and i took in a metal bottle with orange squash in, and when i drank it, she came, took it and looked in it and she was like- 'you cant drink that in lesson times' i was like, uh oh!!!!

I think I made them dislike Mika:blush-anim-cl:

In the 'beginning' I acted like a 6year old in a world of toys and candy and I started talking about him to everything and everyone :naughty:

So now they all are like ' Mika...that gay screaming woman thingie' and they make fun of him etc etc. But I don't care, they don't have to like Mika. His music is different, it's not so regular as some other pop music:thumb_yello:

I love Mika, and I know everyone here does too:wub2:

yeah, same with me.

there's this one boy in my form, who, whenever i put my music on shouts

" MIKA'S GAY!!!"

" MIKA'S ****"

" YOUR MUSIC IS ****"

(me) : " uh, incase you haven't noticed, i can't hear you properly, because im listening to music............"

" MIKA IS ****!!!!!" * STARTS LAUGHING*

(ME) : you're really not funny. whats so funny about that? you're really immature.

"MIKA'S GAY!!!"

* switches off music*

(me) : ok, well, he can be gay if he wants to....... it doesn't bother me......

it only means he's not gonna date a girl.

i don't see what it's got to do with you though.........

anything else i can help you with?

him: uh...............

me: no, you see, i didn't think so.

* walks off*

stupid little boy....."

(him) : :blink:

yeah, same with me.

there's this one boy in my form, who, whenever i put my music on shouts

" MIKA'S GAY!!!"

" MIKA'S ****"

" YOUR MUSIC IS ****"

(me) : " uh, incase you haven't noticed, i can't hear you properly, because im listening to music............"

" MIKA IS ****!!!!!" * STARTS LAUGHING*

(ME) : you're really not funny. whats so funny about that? you're really immature.

"MIKA'S GAY!!!"

* switches off music*

(me) : ok, well, he can be gay if he wants to....... it doesn't bother me......

it only means he's not gonna date a girl.

i don't see what it's got to do with you though.........

anything else i can help you with?

him: uh...............

me: no, you see, i didn't think so.

* walks off*

stupid little boy....."

(him) : :blink:

:roftl:haha! sounds so formiliair!

whenever I listen to his music, there'll be ONE person saying/screaming 'He's gay! He's a woman! Who is squeezing his balls while he's on stage?!' or some things like that:thumbdown:

But I also found out a few months back that one of these guys was having 'love today' on his ipod:mf_rosetinted:

whenever I listen to his music, there'll be ONE person saying/screaming 'He's gay! He's a woman! Who is squeezing his balls while he's on stage?!' or some things like that:thumbdown:

But I also found out a few months back that one of these guys was having 'love today' on his ipod:mf_rosetinted:

yep. im used to it now.

ahhhh so he was a " closet Mika- rian":mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

omg, omg, i can't breathe.......

ok * deep breath*

how did you find out he had it?

Well, I just took the ipod and he was ok with it.

I said I wanted to play a game, which I did...

but after a while it started to bore me so I plugged in my own ears and scrolled down his music...and that's when I found out about his 'little secret' :mf_rosetinted:

Well, I just took the ipod and he was ok with it.

I said I wanted to play a game, which I did...

but after a while it started to bore me so I plugged in my own ears and scrolled down his music...and that's when I found out about his 'little secret' :mf_rosetinted:

i would never trust anyone with my precious ipod. apart from my mum. and my sister.

thats it.

no one wants to listen to mine anyway because i have 23 songs on it. 21 are Mika and the other 2 are the ting tings. :D

basicly the title says it all.one of my friends, she thinks he cant sing, yet she listens to people who sing monotonely (if thats a word) lol

I used to have a group of friends , most of them disliked him.

(One said "I think he's ****" . My best friend likes one of his songs and she went "Sorry Alice, I think he's okay but I just want to say it, "He's faeces!". So she wasn't insulting him, she just likes insults and swears.), two lads in there (A & T)thought he was gay, so hated him 'cause they were confessed homophobes.

(Although one of them always hissed "He's GAY!" (A) when anything Mika-related was said or put near to him, so I often had fun chasing him around with my mp3 headphones that were playing "Love Today" at the time.:lol3:)

One lad did like him, and after I had had some sort of fall-out (can't remember what it was.) I was walking past, another girl (M) said "So you're not gonna have any more ****ty songs like MIKA on your iPod anymore?" because she was trying to get at me.

The two main "leaders" of the group were twins called...err...K and L. K was okay with him (she was the nicer one) but L HATED him, thought he was gay, etc. Now instead of singing Big Girls You Are Beautiful, she sings "F** Girls, You Are M**ging". (L and K don't like larger people because their mum would often call K "F*t C*w".)

One evening I got quite upset because L kept putting me in these MSN convos with her and another friend (H) who made an absolutely LOVELY first impression by typing: "mikaisgayandhasaoneinchwonder!mikaisgayandhasaoneinchwonder!" over and over again. L topped this off by putting "Yeah, I'm going out with A. We rape Mika together."

I got upset and logged off. My parents told me to stop getting so emotional over a pop-star who I didn't know.

And during/after I stopped hanging out with that group, the two lads who thought he was gay (T and A, sometimes B)came over and said "Look Alice, I'm Mika (T) and he's a little boy(A or B)!" and T would pretend to bum-rape A/B. On one occasion, I got upset again and they said sorry, but I was reluctant because I knew they'd do it again.

Luckily, my new friends are more accepting, especially one who said she used to fancy him and that he was okay.(I reluctantly told her on MSN.)

EDIT: Btw, L asked (and keeps asking me) in Spanish through another boy (I still knew it was her) if he was gay. (AGAIN...AAAAAAARGH)

If she asks me if he's gay once more I am just gonna turn around and say:

"You know what?! I really don't know! No-one apart from the people very close to him know! If you're so bothered, why don't you fly to L.A. and ask him for yourself? Most likely he won't tell you because if he is, homophobes like you will pick on him! He already had this stick at primary school! It made him dyslexic and mute!! So just...stop!!!"

*really sorry mods but I want to get my point across*

Edited by pinkfakecheez

haha the exact same thing happened to me! There was this boy in my class who was always like; oh mika is gay, he's a girl blabla, and then one of his friends said: then why do you listen to his music? and he said: I don't!! and he's friend said: yeah you do.. I know you do. And then he said: ok, so maybe I do like his music.. :blush-anim-cl:

haha it was very funny :naughty: