what do your friends/classmates etc. think about mika?

MIKAmadRosie1996

I'm definitely lucky: I talk about Mika all the time, but most of my friends tolerate it. I've actually converted one of them, who says "Mika!" really loudly every time there's a lull in the conversation since I gave her a copy of LICM. Another one tolerates me talking about Mika because I put up with her talking about her band obsession. My other two best friends just kind of ignore me whenever I mention him :naughty:.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All the guys i talk to, they think of some obscene way to kill mika! Just so i can't be with Mika because they dont like him! Christian said "i will come to your house and kill him." then i say " you cant, i tied him up, he's in my closet behind locked doors" him: "i will nuke/bomb your house" me: " then mika and i will both be dead and be together in heaven" :naughty: i think that boy secretly thinks im creepy :naughty:

They basically say either that he's gay or that he can sing but he's annoying :sneaky2::sneaky2:

stupid friends :chair:

Italian people can't appreciate musical talent :thumbdown:

I agree with this.

A part of my friends doesn't know him or they just know Grace Kelly or Relax. And this part of them ( who knows him) insults him and they say that he doesn't have talent or that he's gay! :sneaky2:

oh yes... Just my best friend likes him, and of course, my friends of MFC. :wub2:

I am very lucky in the fact that my best friend is as Mika mad as me! only problem is she lives 4 hours away. we do talk on the phone loads tho and text every day!! and when we meet up we have fantastic mika nights!

I am very lucky in the fact that my best friend is as Mika mad as me! only problem is she lives 4 hours away. we do talk on the phone loads tho and text every day!! and when we meet up we have fantastic mika nights!

sounds great! I don't have friends that are as mika mad as me :thumbdown: In the beginning all my friends/family were very very negative about mika ("have you bought some bad albums lately? Mika for example" :sneaky2:") but now they are more and more positive. Some of them have a copy of licm now and they like it!

the most unpopular girl in the class came up to me in history yesterday, and said, 'i am a bigger mika fan than you because i heard him on he radio before you!', but...

she isnt on the mfc,

she hast got his album,

she doesnt read his blog,

she doesnt drool over his pictures,

she doesnt have the dvds or merchandise (posters t-shirts etc)

she doesnt know the names of mikas family/band, s

he doesnt have mika screensavers etc

she doesnt know his youtube usernames etc

who is bigger? me who has all of that stuff that i just said, or the girl, who doesnt have it?

None of my friends are Mika mad:thumbdown: but...at least they tolerate me because they're all to busy screaming about Edward Cullen to notice that Mika is all I talk about!! I don't understand how people can't like him, he's brilliant:blush-anim-cl:

Anyone who doesn't like him is not worthy of my friendship.(or classmateship!)

None of my friends are Mika mad:thumbdown: but...at least they tolerate me because they're all to busy screaming about Edward Cullen to notice that Mika is all I talk about!! I don't understand how people can't like him, he's brilliant:blush-anim-cl:

Anyone who doesn't like him is not worthy of my friendship.(or classmateship!)

my classmates talk A LOT about Edward Cullen too... I don't talk about Mika anymore at school; they're absolutely not interested, but I don't care, I talk about him to my bf. I know she's not really a fan (although she likes him more and more) but she LISTENS when I talk about him and she doesn't say I have to stop talking about him... pff people don't know what they miss :wub2: and yes.. Mika is brilliant :wub2:

I see you are new here on mfc? :welcomeani: Have you already made an introduction thread?

Edited by celien

the most unpopular girl in the class came up to me in history yesterday, and said, 'i am a bigger mika fan than you because i heard him on he radio before you!', but...

she isnt on the mfc,

she hast got his album,

she doesnt read his blog,

she doesnt drool over his pictures,

she doesnt have the dvds or merchandise (posters t-shirts etc)

she doesnt know the names of mikas family/band, s

he doesnt have mika screensavers etc

she doesnt know his youtube usernames etc

who is bigger? me who has all of that stuff that i just said, or the girl, who doesnt have it?

OH... that girl is so strange! :blink:How can she say that she's a MIKA fan if she hasn't nothing about him or if she doesn't read HIS blog or anything! :shocked:

You are a fan! :wink2:

And then I think that a real fan fells this LOVE for HIM from her heart!:wub2:

Edited by Gracekelly85

haha, my horse looks more like a horse than mika. :wink2::roftl:

My horse looks like Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

sc7vp0.jpg

He curls his hair so he can look just like him.

My friends are tolerant of Mika. All but one like him, and ironically, the one who doesn't was actually the one who introduced me to his music!

One of my friends, whom I have music class with plays his songs with me. She sings the low bits, an I sing the high parts. lol

Another of my friends asked for his album for her birthday! I was like 'Yay!!'