Mika helped me get into COLLEGE!!!

juju27

I just wanted to share this with the family :)

This year I'm a senior in high school and for the colleges that I applied to, I had to write a personal essay and another one about an artits who talks about serious things through their artwork, and I wrote a nice one about MIKA!!!

I showed it to my advisors and teachers (who all did not know about him sadly), but they all loved it, and so did the college since they accepted me :blush-anim-cl: THANK YOU MIKA and the MFC FAMILY!!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the question was like what artist out there through his artwork uses humor about discussing important issues in the world. I took Mika and his big girl song and how its related to oh so many things about the news, stereotypes, anorexia, images of people, and how people treat each other like that ect.. you know, but as a front cover i used all the shot pics of the video clip and put the words under it as the pics told the story...and lets just say it was quite colorful and poppy :):mf_lustslow:

the question was like what artist out there through his artwork uses humor about discussing important issues in the world. I took Mika and his big girl song and how its related to oh so many things about the news, stereotypes, anorexia, images of people, and how people treat each other like that ect.. you know, but as a front cover i used all the shot pics of the video clip and put the words under it as the pics told the story...and lets just say it was quite colorful and poppy :):mf_lustslow:

Sounds brilliant!

Thanks!:wub2:

This year I'm a senior in high school and for the colleges that I applied to, I had to write a personal essay and another one about an artits who talks about serious things through their artwork, and I wrote a nice one about MIKA!!!

I showed it to my advisors and teachers (who all did not know about him sadly), but they all loved it, and so did the college since they accepted me :blush-anim-cl: THANK YOU MIKA and the MFC FAMILY!!!

That's SO wonderful! I'm happy 4 u:punk::thumb_yello:

congratulation.gif

wow great choice and good job you've done!!

congrats Juju! :thumb_yello:

That is SUCH a great news!! Well done dear!! :huglove:

Now you can see what has Mika actually done for us... :wub2:

That's GREAT!

Congratulations! :groupwave: