Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

Ok, me twitter numbnut ahs a question, How can /mika read our replies if he doesn't follow us? I thought you can only read entries from the people you follow.....:blink:

You click the "@replies" button in the menu on the right side of the page.

This shows all people who have replied you regardless of weather you follow them or not :wink2:

*feels like the TWexpert*

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This shows all people who have replied you regardless of weather you follow them or not :wink2:

Aha! thanks for the answer, I can now get on with my life. The whole twitter thing is making me go bunkers....:blink:

Haha! Random but, I miss this place! I'm hardly talking on here anymore, but it's the only place I can fangirl about Mika without being looked at like this...:sneaky2: or this:boxed: or this :annoyed_h4h:.

I love dreaming too!

And the only place where people know who he is without having to explain!:wub2:

I don't really talk about him as much anymore! :shocked:

It's pretty sad. I still like him as much as I've been liking him for the past years, I've just shut up about him a bit.

I know what you mean, I prefer not to talk about him either!:wink2:

Omg. wait until you guys see Ella's twitter pic.

i'm like crying its so funny/adorable

This has to be the perfect place for dogs to communicate!

I'm so happy we found out the purpose of twitter!:naughty:

Who is rocketella?:roftl:

Her boyfriend of course!:wink2:

I may come back to you, qeustions seem to appeare all the time!:thumb_yello:

Aha! thanks for the answer, I can now get on with my life. The whole twitter thing is making me go bunkers....:blink:

Yeah...we should make a revolution against it....or maybe a petition...:naughty:

This has to be the perfect place for dogs to communicate!

I'm so happy we found out the purpose of twitter!:naughty:

Her boyfriend of course!:wink2:

I may come back to you, qeustions seem to appeare all the time!:thumb_yello:

Yeah...we should make a revolution against it....or maybe a petition...

Our favourite word!:naughty:

aw tkx! didn't know that either :D

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

n625107553_1911234_7889.jpg

http://twitter.com/rocketella

@mikasounds - don't forget to bring the tennis balls back. they represent my entire reality. thanks, luv.

about 4 hours ago from web in reply to mikasounds

@jamiecullum - did you take my tennis ball?

about 4 hours ago from web in reply to jamiecullum

where's my tennis ball?

about 4 hours ago from web

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I'm confused :blink: I clearly remember Greg claiming he's booked to work on this album till April 17th. I think he wrote that @Imogen twitter but I can't find it now. She wrote sth like 'One week till the album is ready? That's gonna feel so good' and he wrote back that he doesn't finish working on it unil April 17th. Has anybody else seen it?

I'm confused :blink: I clearly remember Greg claiming he's booked to work on this album till April 17th. I think he wrote that @Imogen twitter but I can't find it now. She wrote sth like 'One week till the album is ready? That's gonna feel so good' and he wrote back that he doesn't finish working on it unil April 17th. Has anybody else seen it?

Yup I've seen it too but it's gone now. Maybe Mika threatened him either delete it or he'll take him play tennis :naughty:

Edited by Miro

Why did you write it in white? Nothing to be ashamed of, I just adore cartoons! I love watching them! Courage: The Cowardly Dog is my fav :roftl::wub2:

I love it too!:naughty:

Mika playing tennis? Lol, I'd like to see THAT:roftl:

Why does everyone find it so unbelievable that Mika would have a Twitter account? For me it was just a matter of when, not if, he would get one. If it had taken him more than another month to sign up I would have been surprised.

The account was opened on Friday evening on or about the time he would have been out with Perez and when he made his first post Perez welcomed him on board and has spoken to him several times since. Imogen Heap has also spoken to Mika and Greg and Greg has been chatting to Mika and Katy Perry.

There is nothing unusual about this. There are far bigger stars than Mika using Twitter in the same way.

Yes Twitter has other uses, but he called it Mikasounds and his updates are not protected so it's very much a public account. We're not spying on anything personal. He's well aware we're all watching and he can turn it off if he gets bored of fans yapping at him. Since he's not following any of us he can filter the @replies out and just look at messages coming from his friends if he wants to chat to other people in peace. But I really don't think he would have called it Mikasounds if he didn't intend to use it as a tool to update fans.

And why is there an assumption that this is now replacing blogs? He has only been on Twitter a couple of days but he hasn't blogged in weeks and he still doesn't appear to have anything to say that's worthy of a blog. That has nothing to do with Twitter.

totally agree with everything you said christine:thumb_yello:

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

@mikasounds - don't forget to bring the tennis balls back. they represent my entire reality. thanks, luv.

where's my tennis ball?

so cute and funny that ella has a twitter account :roftl::D

Hmmm ... well, I imagine that Greg & co. will still have a fair bit of post-production work to do on Mika's album ... well after Mika is gone ... technical stuff ... :wink2::thumb_yello:

Hmmm ... well, I imagine that Greg & co. will still have a fair bit of post-production work to do on Mika's album ... well after Mika is gone ... technical stuff ... :wink2::thumb_yello:

didn't he also say that on his last album he had them remix it a few times??? :naughty: ahhhhhhh.... lucky we love him!

:wub2::wub2:

where's my tennis ball?

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

WOUFF, WOUFF, good dog...she's sooo cute...:wub2:

Mine's black but the way they look at you is the same ...awwww