Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread

Fmbm

Are your spams from people called Jason, Jessica and Kelly?

They are doing my head in!!!

Every night I have to clear their spams!:sneaky2:

I got a katie Andrea, jen and steph so far...:thumbdown:

What's the dif between that and a normal one ??? :shocked: duuurrr:naughty:

a maine?

I held a baby donkey once...cutest thing ever. Then they tried to charge us $10 for the donkey hug. :shocked:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got a katie Andrea, jen and steph so far...:thumbdown:

a maine?

I held a baby donkey once...cutest thing ever. Then they tried to charge us $10 for the donkey hug. :shocked:

oh i see tnx english is not my first language and i googled it and couldn't find it...;)

And i wish i lived in your country to have one of the first gigs...:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

He won't come here, i'm sure...:thumbdown:

I see you changed your siggi:naughty:

Did you see, he's got that written in his bio!!!

He's lost the plot!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Would you believe it!!!

As soon as I mentioned spam, 3 new ones popped up!:blink:And why is it always women sticking their chests out?:blink:

yeah i got 3 new ones right now too! All with the same pic! The blonde with the boobs. *tsk tsk*

yeah i got 3 new ones right now too! All with the same pic! The blonde with the boobs. *tsk tsk*

That's the one!

What's that all about!:naughty:

Woo, they won a free laptop, but what's the catch?:sneaky2:

Subscribing to this. I hate it when I don't know of a thread until it has like 100 pages.:naughty:

I feel your pain, happens to me all the time...

Lol, I felt like there was something wrong with your post and then I realized I'm not used to you using the singular number :naughty:

I feel your pain, happens to me all the time...

Lol, I felt like there was something wrong with your post and then I realized I'm not used to you using the singular number :naughty:

-lol

-We had just came from Mika's blog and got so excited when he mentioned USA. He better come to St. Louis and/or Chicago. We are so flippin' excited. We really want to see him again.

-lol

-We had just came from Mika's blog and got so excited when he mentioned USA. He better come to St. Louis and/or Chicago. We are so flippin' excited. We really want to see him again.

I love that you use the word flippin', don't often see Americans use it. It's kind of cute:blush-anim-cl:

he replied to me! ^-^ :arf2:

Congrats to you!

Well, didn't hang around on Twitter today and naturally he tells us about the new blog. So now that I've read that, I'm pretty happy. It's all starting to come together, which is exciting!!

And i wish i lived in your country to have one of the first gigs...:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

He won't come here, i'm sure...:thumbdown:

Aaaw, well it's long overdue let me tell you, considering we were left out on the last tour!

Where are you from? :)

When is summer? And how intimate is intimate? And we still won't get the tickets first, will we? How can they be sure to make them available first or the people who were 'with him' during the last few years if they offer tickets via his website? I'm sure I'll miss the important announcement :bleh: - and then I won't even see Mika in my own country *sob*. But I want to. :tears:

Edited by violet_sky