The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

I've noticed you do that :naughty:

It means I have to go and then try to beat your scores... its a vicious circle we have :naughty:

And Kelz, how rude for someone to ring you when you want to sleep in.

I got woken by my kitteh wanting food at 6:30 (she'll meow outside my bedroom door and even though I know feeding her only encourages the behaviour, its also the only way to get her to stop. Plus some days its normal times like 8:30 or 9. Then of course, after she's eaten, she meows to be let in so she can sleep on my bed till I wake up for good)

my cats do that :mad3:

I usually yell or throw a pillow and slam the door :thumb_yellow:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my cats do that :mad3:

I usually yell or throw a pillow and slam the door :thumb_yellow:

It doesn't work on Wench. I yell at her, and it'll just encourage her, and anything else requires me getting out of bed anyways, so I may as well feed her :naughty:

Morning CD :bye:

I agree. I actually do like the theme and hate the slowness too. But I love purple. I guess you could paint a pile of poo purple and I'd say it looked lovely.

:shocked:Such discerning taste you have!

No, I'm pretty similar. I adore purple.

I've noticed you do that :naughty:

It means I have to go and then try to beat your scores... its a vicious circle we have :naughty:

And see, I've noticed that you do that and then I have to go and try and beat your scores. And I think to myself "Why doesn't she pick on some of the things that Kelz has topscored in, instead?":naughty:

It doesn't work on Wench. I yell at her, and it'll just encourage her, and anything else requires me getting out of bed anyways, so I may as well feed her :naughty:

That's a good point. Squirt bottle perhaps?

I've squirted simba so many times hes not affected by it anymore.

And see, I've noticed that you do that and then I have to go and try and beat your scores. And I think to myself "Why doesn't she pick on some of the things that Kelz has topscored in, instead?":naughty:

Cos Kelz doesn't try to beat back :naughty: And I do sometimes...

That's a good point. Squirt bottle perhaps?

I've squirted simba so many times hes not affected by it anymore.

I don't know if the squirt bottle would work, it would still involve me getting out of bed... and I don't mind getting up, provided its not before 7 :naughty:

I don't know if the squirt bottle would work, it would still involve me getting out of bed... and I don't mind getting up, provided its not before 7 :naughty:

:roftl: Just put it beside your bed and squirt kitty if she is nagging you.

And Kelz, how rude for someone to ring you when you want to sleep in.

Yeah. Who rings at 8:30am? :dunno: so rude. :shun:

I got woken by my kitteh wanting food at 6:30 (she'll meow outside my bedroom door and even though I know feeding her only encourages the behaviour, its also the only way to get her to stop. Plus some days its normal times like 8:30 or 9. Then of course, after she's eaten, she meows to be let in so she can sleep on my bed till I wake up for good)

Awwww :naughty:

Merlin meows every 4 seconds at doors when I'm on the other side of them and he can't see me.

And see, I've noticed that you do that and then I have to go and try and beat your scores. And I think to myself "Why doesn't she pick on some of the things that Kelz has topscored in, instead?":naughty :
:teehee:

:teehee:

Just put it beside your bed and squirt kitty if she is nagging you.

So cruel. :roftl:

:roftl: Just put it beside your bed and squirt kitty if she is nagging you.

The problem is she's on the other side of a closed door (I don't like sleeping with my door open :naughty:) So I'd have to get up and open the door anyways

Yeah. Who rings at 8:30am? :dunno: so rude. :shun:

Awwww :naughty:

Merlin meows every 4 seconds at doors when I'm on the other side of them and he can't see me.

No phone calls should be allowed before at least 9.

And cats are silly. Wench meows outside the toilet door too when I'm in there, she did it to BBv.1 the other day even though I was in my room with the door open :naughty:

Umm, I don't think so. Traditionally the girls have to choose their partners, so I asked my best guy friend.

Not :das:

*heaves an exasperated sigh*

I wish I stayed home from my party to deal with a collapsed MFC and witness the release of european shows that we were already told are happening. Darn it.

The new site looks crap. Honestly. The colours are awful and the graphic at the top is ... crap? The opposite of what Mika used to be, which .. I want him to change and stuff .. but that's not "change", that's just crap.

I love it :naughty: The spinny wheel is so amusing...

Like the design on the CD though, but HOLY CRAP THAT IS EXPENSIVE FOR FOUR SONGS. Wtf? But at the same time, I'm figuring if there are only 10,000 copies, that's not a lot, he has more twitter followers than that doesn't he?

Will it only be available from Mikasounds? Should I order immediately?

Yeah. $8 per song for me if shipping's included. I want more info! If it's available on Amazon, or what...because my budget right now is approximately $5 per month. :blink:

Hi all. Haven't been around lately, haven't read back, been super busy in RL and also trying to beat Bec on AMF, but that's beside the point. I have to say I disagree about the colours on the new website.

I love them. True, they're not the comforting bright and warm colours that I'm so familiar with on MFC, and I don't really like a lot of black on a forum, but I love the purple and the pink and the aqua etc etc in the top banner. Love it.

The only thing that's bothering me atm is how slow it is. It keeps choking.

Oh yes - it's very slow too :naughty: I thought MFC was slow but Mikasounds is worse.

Hi/bye Aussies :bye:

Hi all. Haven't been around lately, haven't read back, been super busy in RL and also trying to beat Bec on AMF, but that's beside the point. I have to say I disagree about the colours on the new website.

I love them. True, they're not the comforting bright and warm colours that I'm so familiar with on MFC, and I don't really like a lot of black on a forum, but I love the purple and the pink and the aqua etc etc in the top banner. Love it.

The only thing that's bothering me atm is how slow it is. It keeps choking.

Hello there!

Ooooh! Have you signed the petition?

Yeah. $8 per song for me if shipping's included. I want more info! If it's available on Amazon, or what...because my budget right now is approximately $5 per month. :blink:

That's a bit...

All up for me it's $41.80... and $12 postage :sneaky2:

Hello all! I have a question regarding this new EP.. Do you think it will be available on Itunes?

I know, I annoy myself.

I don't think so... As far as I know, it's only available from the website...

Okay everyone. I have asked in the gig thread for London if anyone would like to give the petition book to Mika or his management at the gig.

Providing I can get someone to deliver the book, I want everything from everyone in the next 2 weeks, and I won't take any information or videos from anyone by the 26th of MAY...

Obviously I mean business! :naughty:

Edited by nico_collard
Wrong month :doh:

Okay everyone. I have asked in the gig thread for London if anyone would like to give the petition book to Mika or his management at the gig.

Providing I can get someone to deliver the book, I want everything from everyone in the next 2 weeks, and I won't take any information or videos from anyone by the 26th of MAY...

Obviously I mean business! :naughty:

I can Help teegs :wink2::thumb_yello:

I won't be contributing. If he hasn't hauled his non-existent arse over here by now then I'm skeptical if a book would help. But good luck to you, I hope for your sake that the effort that's gone in to it will pay off somehow.

Btw, hi, everyone! It's been a while.

I wish I stayed home from my party to deal with a collapsed MFC and witness the release of european shows that we were already told are happening. Darn it.

The new site looks crap. Honestly. The colours are awful and the graphic at the top is ... crap? The opposite of what Mika used to be, which .. I want him to change and stuff .. but that's not "change", that's just crap.

I think the colours are awful too. Obviously not a lot of consideration given to fans with visual problems :thumbdown:

Yes. I totally agree. It looks like on of these "Oh, we'll try to make it look like 3D"-comics. But oh well, it's his site, so he'll have to deal with it.

Like the design on the CD though, but HOLY CRAP THAT IS EXPENSIVE FOR FOUR SONGS. Wtf? But at the same time, I'm figuring if there are only 10,000 copies, that's not a lot, he has more twitter followers than that doesn't he?

Will it only be available from Mikasounds? Should I order immediately?

I decided not to order it in the very end :smth:. The thing is that it IS far too expensive (IMO) and although I'm totally aware that this is a special edition, yadiyadiya etc.pp., I'm simply really not willing to pay 30€ (which it would surely be including shipping and credit card charges) for FOUR songs of which I already have heard two that are annoying me (I'm such a bad fan lately, sorry). I ordered Patrick Wolf's special-bandstock edition of the new album and it costs the very same but comes with a COMPLETE album, artwork, signature, limited edition and so on.

Still it's early days. I'm more worried by the way some of the links don't work :naughty:

Mikasounds totally screws up my internet. I tried accessing it several times yesterday and today and it always makes my entire internet 1) slow, then 2) screw up. The page never fully loads, the links don't work and I can't even scroll anywhere. I tried registering / logging in yesterday when the starter page was half finished loading (which took like 20min) but then it totally screwed up again. I have a Mikasounds-account from, uhm, 15,000 years ago and I *think* I even have the same username like on MFC. So can I still just log in now or is it entirely new and I have to register again? And do I have to be registered to order anything like tickets or CDs? :blink:

Uhm, yes. Sorry. :naughty:

I won't be contributing. If he hasn't hauled his non-existent arse over here by now then I'm skeptical if a book would help. But good luck to you, I hope for your sake that the effort that's gone in to it will pay off somehow.

Good to see you!! :wink2:

Ummmmmmmmmmm.... okay...

BTW Caz, I love you!

If anyone's interested, I have put the photoshopped pictures into the book, but I need to know why people did particular photoshops...

The one with Mika as Ronald McDonald...

The one where Mika is part of the installation wizard for Nero...

And I think that's about it.. I was able to explain the others...

Oh, and Bianca, info please... and what is on the DVD you're doing?

Alrighties, I'm going ot bed... night all!

If anyone's interested, I have put the photoshopped pictures into the book, but I need to know why people did particular photoshops...

The one with Mika as Ronald McDonald...

The one where Mika is part of the installation wizard for Nero...

And I think that's about it.. I was able to explain the others...

Oh, and Bianca, info please... and what is on the DVD you're doing?

Alrighties, I'm going ot bed... night all!

I did them too.

Ronald McDonald was when we heard about Clowns and Mika and I made it, really quickly btw, and put it in the blog thread as a joke. I didn't really think it's relevant to the petition. :dunno:

And the wizard one was posted in the Apple thread, and isn't relevant to the petition either.

Edit: But use them if you have to or if you've made them relevant :naughty:

Edited by Kelzy

Okay... I just finished watching 'Schindler's List' for the first time and I don't really know what to say. What an amazing film! So disturbing and depressing, yet utterly beautiful. Wow.

I'm not going to forget that in a hurry! :naughty:

The problem is she's on the other side of a closed door (I don't like sleeping with my door open :naughty:) So I'd have to get up and open the door anyways

No phone calls should be allowed before at least 9.

And cats are silly. Wench meows outside the toilet door too when I'm in there, she did it to BBv.1 the other day even though I was in my room with the door open :naughty:

Ohhh, ya my keeps give me face to face meows of hunger.

Okay... I just finished watching 'Schindler's List' for the first time and I don't really know what to say. What an amazing film! So disturbing and depressing, yet utterly beautiful. Wow.

I'm not going to forget that in a hurry! :naughty:

I watched it for the third time last week - harrowing, but such a

powerful film!! :thumb_yello: