The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

Yayness... It was so fun last time... I'm thinking of going to Melb to visit the others... maybe just before the Twi tour...

And my head's gotten worse again... I was watching tv this arvo and my head started spinning and I was dizzy and couldn't see a thing...

Mum said I'm going back to the hospital if it's still there tomorrow... and said about getting scans and stuff... so yeah...

And now I'm going to bed...

Hope the scans go well ... :groupwave:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's sad to hear about MJ & Farrah Fawcett ... a weird day :shocked:

I know :blink: I've had a cry.. I've reminisced a little about the 80's.. All those times I did the moonwalk .. and failed.

I got woken by a text message about Michael Jackson this morning, and after more sleep, had to check for myself. Its so sad, and just when he was going to go back on tour again

Mother Melzy and I were going to go if he came back here. :sad:

I woke up late this morning so I missed the bus. Then, while I was getting ready for school I was listening to the radio. When the newsreader said "we can now confirm that Michael Jackson has died" I was looking in the mirror, and my mouth actually fell open. It is very, very sad.

I have always hoped that Michael Jackson's comeback would be absolutely amazing, and everybody would realise what a musician he was, instead of focussing upon some the of the mistakes he may have made. But now, his comeback is not to be. It's just devastating. But I still hope that he will be remembered for his music, rather than the controversy that has always surrounded him. RIP Michael.

:crybaby:

I have always hoped that Michael Jackson's comeback would be absolutely amazing, and everybody would realise what a musician he was, instead of focussing upon some the of the mistakes he may have made. But now, his comeback is not to be. It's just devastating. But I still hope that he will be remembered for his music, rather than the controversy that has always surrounded him. RIP Michael.

:crybaby:

That's how I feel too. :huglove:

I am enjoying a nice, later evening, slurpee. Got to love 7-11s

Goodbye

Becster

I'm watching law and order, while talking to people on msn. Gotta love multi-tasking,

Adieu

Kelzy.

I'm watching law and order, while talking to people on msn. Gotta love multi-tasking,

Adieu

Kelzy.

I'll have to wash dishes soon *sigh* but now its slurpee enjoying time. Good episode?

Goodbye

Becster

I'll have to wash dishes soon *sigh* but now its slurpee enjoying time. Good episode?

Goodbye

Becster

Yeah, but I got bored and switched to VH1. It's all MJ songs now. How's that slurpee? I really feel like a Monica Bar.

Adieu

Kelzy.

Yeah, but I got bored and switched to VH1. It's all MJ songs now. How's that slurpee? I really feel like a Monica Bar.

Adieu

Kelzy.

Slurpees pretty good. Blackcurrent, the blue one and raspberry *licks lips*

Your making me want a monica bar now, and there's 3 in the freezer

Goodbye

Becster.

Hey all. AMF won't let me in on this computer again, so I had to break my self imposed exile and come check out what's been going on. I've just read back all the pages and there's too much to MQ, but just a couple of things I remember I wanted to comment on....

Firstly, OKD, did you get the house or not? You didn't actually say, but I'm presuming you did.

SD, lovely deb pictures. I hope you had a blast.

Teegs, what's the latest with your head? As Silver said, there are so many things that could cause it and some of them are easily remedied. Let's hope they find out what's causing it and you can do something about it.

The Lilzy attenders... Glad you had a good time. I'm still in the undecided camp regarding her, I think maybe I haven't heard enough of her stuff.

Demonkissangel69. Welcome. Did I meet you on myspace ages ago? And may I call you DKA69? That would be so much easier to type!

Bonzaboy, the uni scholarship sounds very exciting! Hope you get it.

Jols!! Very long time no see etc etc. And I know you won't see this, but just wanted to say Hi.

What incredibly sad news about Michael Jackson. I'm a bit gobsmacked. I mean, I heard about Farrah Fawcett as well and that was sad too, but I knew she had cancer and it was less of a surprise. But MJ was just a huge shock.

We finally signed the loan documents on our house today!!! Yay!!

I threw up last night and have had an upset gut all day... BOO!!!

Well, I think that's everything. *waves to HK, SoA, S&M and Kelzy* And if I've forgotten anyone, I'm sorry:tears:

In one of the journalist junkets - the way he described "I See You" made it sound like "I'm Falling" - but that's not to say it's the same song. It may have been a theme he revisited and came up with new lyrics.

Hmm, well I think it is. Just it was a really early demo and he'll have changed it a LOT. I like that song :cheerful_h4h:

Hey guys, just wanted to pop in and say hi, will be back later to actually catch up on all reports, etc.

Hope everyone has been well

Jolene!

So true, that is sad. And Petra already wrote lots about him for her thesis, that's also sad :naughty:

Been meaning to say for so long - I have never ever heard of monaco bars :blink:

Firstly, OKD, did you get the house or not? You didn't actually say, but I'm presuming you did.

You think I would have gotten the house without excited large font with picspam? Those bastards took SEVEN DAYS when they said it'd be 24 hours to decide if we could have it or not, and they never once called me, I called them 3 days in a row. And they wouldnt tell us why we didn't get it either.

That house was SO cheap (and is still available :sneaky2:). But anyway, today we started filling in the application for another house, I'm handing it in on Monday. It's a much more expensive house, but it's much nicer, furnished, and walking distance from uni. http://www.realestate.com.au/realestate/wa/south+west+perth/winthrop/403977814

Yay! Congratulations! When can you move in?

Boo! :sad:

I'm officially addicted to Sims 3. And I'm confused by my uni results. They shouldn't *offically* be out yet, but everyone knows they start going up on Friday night, and it says for one of my units that I've got a sup exam. But you're supposed to get an email if you're getting a sup exam a week before results come out, and also, that was a piss easy exam, and I only needed to get 25% in it.

Hey guys, just wanted to pop in and say hi, will be back later to actually catch up on all reports, etc.

Hope everyone has been well :thumb_yello:

I missed Jolene :tears:

Come back soon :bye:

Hey all. AMF won't let me in on this computer again, so I had to break my self imposed exile and come check out what's been going on. I've just read back all the pages and there's too much to MQ, but just a couple of things I remember I wanted to comment on....

SD, lovely deb pictures. I hope you had a blast.

Teegs, what's the latest with your head? As Silver said, there are so many things that could cause it and some of them are easily remedied. Let's hope they find out what's causing it and you can do something about it.

The Lilzy attenders... Glad you had a good time. I'm still in the undecided camp regarding her, I think maybe I haven't heard enough of her stuff.

Demonkissangel69. Welcome. Did I meet you on myspace ages ago? And may I call you DKA69? That would be so much easier to type!

Bonzaboy, the uni scholarship sounds very exciting! Hope you get it.

Jols!! Very long time no see etc etc. And I know you won't see this, but just wanted to say Hi.

What incredibly sad news about Michael Jackson. I'm a bit gobsmacked. I mean, I heard about Farrah Fawcett as well and that was sad too, but I knew she had cancer and it was less of a surprise. But MJ was just a huge shock.

Well, I think that's everything. *waves to HK, SoA, S&M and Kelzy* And if I've forgotten anyone, I'm sorry:tears:

I missed CD too :tears:

Hmm, well I think it is. Just it was a really early demo and he'll have changed it a LOT. I like that song :cheerful_h4h:

:blush-anim-cl: Well actually I hope it's the same song too, and that he hasn't changed it very much. Because it's one of my favourites.

And I'm confused by my uni results. They shouldn't *offically* be out yet, but everyone knows they start going up on Friday night, and it says for one of my units that I've got a sup exam. But you're supposed to get an email if you're getting a sup exam a week before results come out, and also, that was a piss easy exam, and I only needed to get 25% in it.

Is this worrying then? :blink: Are you worried? should I be worried? :blink:

Edited by silver

Adieu

Kelzy.

Adieu

Kelzy.

:sneaky2: This is not multi-tasking.

This is short attention span :mf_rosetinted: