The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

I am just so stunned at the news about Teegs that I don't know what to say :tears:

Likewise - stunned...

Zoe, I'm so sorry to hear this, please pass on my best wishes for her swift recovery. :sad:

Not sure what else to say- except to offer long distance MFC hugs -:group_hug:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's here. Oh my god! should I turn the tv on and check if they put something? where? ovation?9? oh we have to know the schedule I promised my daughter to take her with me to his concert if he's gonna have any!

Are you on twitter? That's where the rest of us are getting our info at the moment (what little there is).

If you aren't, you can still follow along in the twitter update thread, as people post his latest tweets in there and then they all get discussed to death:naughty:

Wow. A lot has been happening.

I saw Mika's tweet and had to find out what had happened to Teegs. So I'm gunna stay here. And not leave again. I feel so sad for her.

In other news. Why the hell is Mika in Australia? It was kinda sudden, wasn't it?

I saw Mika's tweet and had to find out what had happened to Teegs. So I'm gunna stay here. And not leave again. I feel so sad for her.

In other news. Why the hell is Mika in Australia? It was kinda sudden, wasn't it?

We're waiting to hear why he's here. Not sure if it's business or pleasure yet.

It hopefully has something to do with the petition, and checking out venues for his upcoming tour.

Or he's come to steal Johnny Depp from your chocolate factory.

Either way, keep your eyes open!

We're waiting to hear why he's here. Not sure if it's business or pleasure yet.

It hopefully has something to do with the petition, and checking out venues for his upcoming tour.

Or he's come to steal Johnny Depp from your chocolate factory.

Either way, keep your eyes open!

He's... Going to... Steal... MY... Johnny!?

...He could just come and play around in my factory office for awhile. :das:

Maybe. :das:

(So anything I've missed apart from the obvious?)

Have you read back 10 pages? If so, then that's it.

It's your turn to tell us wtf you've been doing? :sneaky2:

Have you read back 10 pages? If so, then that's it.

It's your turn to tell us wtf you've been doing? :sneaky2:

Hmm... Well... I got suspended. For yelling at a teacher that was totally picking on me. So that kinda got a lot out of control. I'm currentally in a money bind. So I'm job searching... Uhh... What else. Oh. I'm doing a few year 11 subjects, and they cout towards my OP so I'm working pretty fooking hard at that. CS has finally gone down. *does happy dance* I'm still having realationship problems... But hey, I'm a teenage girl. It's to be expected.

*yawns* I'm always really tired nowdays. :S

And I feel terrible about ditching you lot for RL.

:tears:I have just finished reading through the pages from last night, and Zoe's message took me completely by surprise :tears:

I have been thinking about Teegs and her absence from here over the weekend, and was wondering whether it was to do with her headaches.

Zoe, please keep us updated, am happy to be involved in anything you guys decide to do, and think it is beautiful that Mika sent her a message.

Nice to see you back JJL, try to keep a little spot open for us even when real life gets hectic :wink2:

I sent a card and small parcel Teegs way via Zoe today, so hopefully it arrives in the next few days.

And it was so great to see Mika tweet to Teegs. Hopefully she hears about it real soon, something like that would make her day.

Ju-Ju!!! *huggles* I've missed you.

You know, I've just had this amazing idea. How awesome would it be if Mika mentioned the petition book at some point while he's here? It wouldn't be an entire ridiculous notion - it's a perfectly viable thing to turn up while he's talking about coming to australia/touring australia/how much australia would like to see a tour from him, right?

You know, I've just had this amazing idea. How awesome would it be if Mika mentioned the petition book at some point while he's here? It wouldn't be an entire ridiculous notion - it's a perfectly viable thing to turn up while he's talking about coming to australia/touring australia/how much australia would like to see a tour from him, right?

Would be cool!

Zoe's just tweeted to Mika. She wrote:

I want to thank you so much for sending your love to my sister, Tegan. When I told her, her whole face lit up with delight! It's wonderful to see someone who cares so much for their fans, especially devoted ones like Tegan. You completely brightened what has been a very dark couple of days for Tegan and I appreciate it a lot!

:wub2:

Mission Accomplished!!!

OMG! I'm so glad Mika did the shout out. Awwwww :fangurl: I'd love to see Tegan's face when she finds out.

JU JU!!!!!!!!!! *straps down to thread*

Mphf mmfp mooph muk (Was the gag really necssary?)

Not to mention the random straitjacket... I mean seriously, how the hell did you get your hands on one of them?

Silliness aside. *huggles*