The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

Hi Bonza ! :bye:

Cool ! I sing in low to mid range ... :wink2:

Hi! =]

I'm normally a soprano, but they stuck me in the middle part to bring up the numbers...haha

I am trying so hard not to set up an account on Twitter - but if that's how he's going to communicate I guess I will have to give in. Reluctantly.

I had a twitter account a long time ago, but never felt inclined to use it until now... and I forgot the details, so I had to make a new one!

Argh! *swats bugs* There are little tiny bugs all in my room, and I have no idea where they're coming from!

10_2_25.gif

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Part 20! I always miss the new threads :mad3:

So any of you Aussies following Mika on twitter? You see what he posted?:shocked:

One week left till the recording of my album's finished that is!

"In truth I got on here to stalk Stephen Fry but I'm lking it more by the minute. Love, watermellon face x"

:shocked: The copycat! :naughty:

Wow, it's got me a bit excited :naughty: (and his spelling is so bad :naughty:)

Oh I'm going on vet camp tomorrow-Friday. And I probably wont be on tomorrow before I leave because I have a bunch of stuff I was supposed to do for camp that i haven't done yet. So toodle-oo everyone! AND GOOD LUCK (luck?) WITH YOUR SURGERY TEGAN! :wub2::tears:

Not sure I understand what you mean OKD ?? :blink:

Like to see the list of how many posts each person made in the thread, to award post whore prizes, you can click on that thingy on the side in your subscribed threads, but it dissapears when you have to click the "see all subscribed threads" button. Is there another way of seeing the post count that I don't know of? There must be :blink:

Oh I'm going on vet camp tomorrow-Friday. And I probably wont be on tomorrow before I leave because I have a bunch of stuff I was supposed to do for camp that i haven't done yet. So toodle-oo everyone!

Bye hun !! :bye:

Have fun hunting for Vets in the Wilderness !! :lmfao::naughty:

Like to see the list of how many posts each person made in the thread, to award post whore prizes, you can click on that thingy on the side in your subscribed threads, but it dissapears when you have to click the "see all subscribed threads" button. Is there another way of seeing the post count that I don't know of? There must be :blink:

Oh ... i dunno ... I'll have a quick look ... wonder if it's cos I closed the thread ?? :blink: :smth:

Is this what you mean ??

Part 19:

silver 519

happikali 516

Oakie Doke 453

soangel 393

Kelzy 384

nico_collard 340

sweet-dreams 223

Tanya K 191

Wendi 157

chickadee 123

SuperTwat 93

englishrose 85

Mika4Life13 81

im_stuck_in_the_middle 81

bonzaboy 46

sienna 43

Suzy 40

racinghorse83 36

xlindee 28

guylainem123 26

Rainbow Sky 25

Olivia237 25

S&M 22

Blue Sky 20

Lolliepop_girl 16

Petra 16

deconstruction 15

Sweet Knees 11

FREDDIESDOUBLE 10

charlottechristy 9

Fmbm 8

senyorita12003 7

FAB5 ft SM&K 7

RosinaKiwi 6

Lyndal 6

artsyfartsy17 5

walzing matilda 4

robertina 3

elanorelle 3

RAK1 2

lollipop_monkey 2

mika-fan1001 2

zoidy 2

mikas_gal07 1

Jolene 1

Wooden_sox 1

tomomi 1

themetalmunchkin 1

greta 1

leonita 1

dilek 1

Ju-Ju Lea 1

---------------------------------------

:sneaky2::wink2::naughty:

SILV: :winner_first_h4h: : flowers2:

HK: :winner_second_h4h::flowers2:

OKD: :winner_third_h4h::flowers2:

CONGRATS !! Haha ! I doubt that I've ever been 1st !!

Then again ... I never really check ... :n aughty:

:blush-anim-cl: I don't think I've ever been top poster in a thread - and doubt if I ever will again :naughty:

Is this what you mean ??

How did you do it!

SILV: :winner_first_h4h::flowers2:

HK: :winner_second_h4h::flowers2:

OKD: :winner_third_h4h::flowers2:

CONGRATS !! Haha ! I doubt that I've ever been 1st !!

Then again ... I never really check ...

Gosh, Silver bet you by those last few green bottle posts she made! Filthy cheater.

:winner_third_h4h:

How did you do it!

Gosh, Silver bet you by those last few green bottle posts she made! Filthy cheater.

:winner_third_h4h:

I was going to do the whole song - then RBSky stepped in with the next thread :sneaky2:

I'm never ever going to be top poster again OKD, so don't worry - you and Kelzy will triumph again :wink2:

Just checking in. Haven't been around much lately, but I have done a little bit of reading back and saw the news about Pammy.

I feel so sorry for her. How sad.

I've also seen the twitter news. I can't believe he's announcing on twitter of all places that he thinks recording for his album will be finished in a week. Anyway....

Tis verra sad... hopefully she'll come on sometime soon...

I'm refusing to get Twatter... I'm being a non conformist :naughty:...

Evening Everyone.

*Throws monopoly money up (it's a recession) and waits to see how long before anyone jumps in the air for it*

OOoooooooh, shiny!

*rolls in monopoly money*

Damn ! I tried to MQ from the previous thread ... can anyone tell me how to do it please ??

Hit MQ for each post you want to post, and at the end of the thread hit post, then copy and paste into the new thread ft replies...

Oh I'm going on vet camp tomorrow-Friday. And I probably wont be on tomorrow before I leave because I have a bunch of stuff I was supposed to do for camp that i haven't done yet. So toodle-oo everyone! AND GOOD LUCK (luck?) WITH YOUR SURGERY TEGAN! :wub2::tears:

Thank ye Bianca...

Is this what you mean ??

Part 19:

silver 519

happikali 516

Oakie Doke 453

soangel 393

Kelzy 384

nico_collard 340

Well that's no surprise...

Yes, I said I wasn't coming on, but it's still 1/2 hr till I go to the hospital, so I thought I'd get my fix now...

Alrighty, I better head off...

I was going to do the whole song - then RBSky stepped in with the next thread :sneaky2:

I'm never ever going to be top poster again OKD, so don't worry - you and Kelzy will triumph again :wink2:

Jeez, that RBSky, no consideration at all :no:

:groovy:

Yes, I said I wasn't coming on, but it's still 1/2 hr till I go to the hospital, so I thought I'd get my fix now...

Alrighty, I better head off...

Goood luuuck! Do you get internet at the hospital?

my cats are being overly friendly and demanding attention from me at the moment, so as I type this I have to prevent the cat from jumping on the keyboard (its cos no one was home when I got home from uni, the second someone walks through the door they go super loving)

How is everyone?

OH MY GOD btw (yeah, I know I said I wasn't coming on, but this is an urgently important thing I need to share), I think I got the Larkhill horsie job.

:shocked: :eek:

I must be the least experienced/qualified and least reliable person possible. They must be insane.

And I don't even KNOW. Because, um. They rung me at 8 oclock this morning. And I went to bed at 6 oclock... And my body wakes up a good 15 minutes before my brain. So I had a conversation with the vet without being conscious for any of it. Then I lay there in bed and fifteen minutes later I thought "Who the hell was that and what were they talking about?" :blink: "Larkhill, Larkhill, what the **** is Larkhill? I'm sure they said the word Larkhill. ... OMFG! THAT IS THE HORSE VET! Huh??"

And honestly all I can remember was Larkhill, can you come in on Saturday, 7 and did I just wake you?. And all I know that I said was yes yes yes and "no, I've been up for a while or something" (?? or something equally retarded that makes no sense whatsoever)

I don't even know if she said 7 or 7.30, 7pm or 7am, if it is some kind of trial or if I got the job, or ANYTHING coherent.

I think I have to ring then back and explain so they will re-explain

(... that I have a mentally disabled sister who answered the phone and pretended to be me:naughty:)

OH MY GOD btw (yeah, I know I said I wasn't coming on, but this is an urgently important thing I need to share), I think I got the Larkhill horsie job.

:shocked: :eek:

I must be the least experienced/qualified and least reliable person possible. They must be insane.

And I don't even KNOW. Because, um. They rung me at 8 oclock this morning. And I went to bed at 6 oclock... And my body wakes up a good 15 minutes before my brain. So I had a conversation with the vet without being conscious for any of it. Then I lay there in bed and fifteen minutes later I thought "Who the hell was that and what were they talking about?" :blink: "Larkhill, Larkhill, what the **** is Larkhill? I'm sure they said the word Larkhill. ... OMFG! THAT IS THE HORSE VET! Huh??"

And honestly all I can remember was Larkhill, can you come in on Saturday, 7 and did I just wake you?. And all I know that I said was yes yes yes and "no, I've been up for a while or something" (?? or something equally retarded that makes no sense whatsoever)

I don't even know if she said 7 or 7.30, 7pm or 7am, if it is some kind of trial or if I got the job, or ANYTHING coherent.

I think I have to ring then back and explain so they will re-explain

(... that I have a mentally disabled sister who answered the phone and pretended to be me:naughty:)

You could just say that you were a little excited by the phone call and just wanted to clarify all the details again so you don't get anything wrong. That way, you look diligent.

How did you do it!

Just the usual way OKD ...

And YEAH !! 3 posts !!! :sneaky2:

:shocked: Oh... well thank you very much Silv ... :sneaky2:

OKD : That is incredibly awesome news !!! You loved that place !!! Good Luck with that !!! *juglove*

Hello All !! :bye: