The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning all.

So tired right now, when I get home from work I'm going back to bed.

But the gig was awesome last night. We chatted with the guys we went there to see a bit, and got photos, and had fun. It was good

Morning Soy - glad you enjoyed the gig :thumb_yello:

OII!!

Hello everyone!! Glad you're feeling better today Teegs.

Mutharrr :sneaky2::huglove:

Just stalking you all.

Daughta :sneaky2::huglove:

Heya peoples.

Today is my 2nd (?only 2nd? Feels like forever) anniversary of discovering and falling in love with Mika. Woo.

Happy Anniversary Rainbow!!! :woot_jump:

:lmfao:

Not quite that extreme, but there is a marked difference. Dishpig and I took the term "whirlwind romance" to such a degree that it is only now, over 4 months later, that my individual life is beginning to resume its normal pattern. (with him in it, of course.) I can't explain it without sounding horribly sentimental or idiotically naive, but the truth is that I think I've found someone to spend, if not the remainder of my life with, then at least a good solid chunk of it.:biggrin2:

Nawwwwwww :wub2:

Hmm. Well there are only two days of school this week and then we go to year 11 retreat from Wednesday to Friday.

Stop making excuses, girl! :poke:

Ingrid Michaelson replied to me on Twatter *FG* :naughty:

Twilight and Twitter. :ap_rosetinted:

I agree with you on Twilight...

Twilight is seriously starting to kill me now. My little sister is obsessed. She has four different t-shirts, and the other morning, she goes to me "E.J, did you know that when I'm in the shade, my eyes change colour, and my hair gets lighter?" I was like, "YOU ARE NOT A VAMPIRE!!"

She's taken obsessive to a whole new level. She can have an entire conversation using only quotes from the books, and has convinced several of her teachers to refer to her as 'Edward'. =|

She scare me...lol

Twilight is seriously starting to kill me now. My little sister is obsessed. She has four different t-shirts, and the other morning, she goes to me "E.J, did you know that when I'm in the shade, my eyes change colour, and my hair gets lighter?" I was like, "YOU ARE NOT A VAMPIRE!!"

She's taken obsessive to a whole new level. She can have an entire conversation using only quotes from the books, and has convinced several of her teachers to refer to her as 'Edward'. =|

She scare me...lol

:boxed:

How old is she?

Oh dear. One would hope she'd have more sense by that age. :blink:

I know! haha

But then, she's never really been into all that stuff that typical girls like until now (I never have been, so there's never really been peer/sibling pressure on her to do all that 'typical' girl stuff), so hopefully once she's gotten over her first teenage obsession, she'll realise. =]

Hiya RBSKY !!

And HAPPY MIKAVERSARY !!!

Hello HK Thank you!

And for Liz, when she comes back

http://twitter.com/Gerry_Butler

:wink2: He's quite chatty.

Hi Kelzy!! zOMG!!!!! Is that for reals? Is that really Gerry? Cos if it is, I am just going to die RIGHT. NOW.

Happy Anniversary Rainbow!!!

Hello Wendi! Thank ye.

She scare me...lol

Wow.... lol *high fives ya sis for being crazy* :roftl:

S-D, you are so cute.

Teegs, how are you feeling?

*waves to everyone*

Morning everyone. Yay for feeling better Teegs.

Hello everyone!! Glad you're feeling better today Teegs.

Teegs, how are you feeling?

Not feeling so good today...

Zoe had a band thingie today, so I went (mostly to talk to the man who has connecshuns with a school I'm applying for)... I was on my feet for the best part of 3 hours, and my tummy hurts :sad:...

Not what I'd call a good choice on my part... though I did have a really good sleep this afternoon... slept for about an hour, and good chance I'll go to bed a bit early tonight...

Heya peoples.

Today is my 2nd (?only 2nd? Feels like forever) anniversary of discovering and falling in love with Mika. Woo.

Woo indeed!

Congrats on your Mikaversary...

Hell has frozen over and I blame the Mikamites. Or is it the Twimites? Or the Lilymites?

Why? You can't blame me...

I don't follow trends. I set them.

And I'm the non conformist...

She scare me...lol

You sister is indeed scary... Mine's not that bad, though she likes spending insane amounts of money to go to conventions.. she's going to the Twilight Prom in April, and she's going for prom queen..

TWILIGHT: Never read it or saw it .

:fisch:Birthday pressie perhaps?

Oh dear. One would hope she'd have more sense by that age.

I don't think I've seen a 14 year old with sense...