The Australian Thread: Part Twenty

Rainbow Sky

Not quite that extreme, but there is a marked difference. Dishpig and I took the term "whirlwind romance" to such a degree that it is only now, over 4 months later, that my individual life is beginning to resume its normal pattern. (with him in it, of course.) I can't explain it without sounding horribly sentimental or idiotically naive, but the truth is that I think I've found someone to spend, if not the remainder of my life with, then at least a good solid chunk of it.

*cue the "aww's"*

I already feel queasy from dinner so thanks for sparing us the sentimentality. :naughty:

Oh, and I'm happy for you. :cheerful_h4h:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and I just read the blog. "Countries so far include; Ireland, UK, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Holland and the USA. But there are more to come!". No points for guessing what countries will not appear in the list. :mf_rosetinted:

Okies, so obviously I'm home... I got out this morning...

I ended up getting into theatre around 11:30am on Wednesday, then I remember waking up in recovery around 1:30ish.. there was a disco ball with cutouts of the penguins from Happy Feet (and I remember thinking, ooooh look, Rose!)

Anyways, they took me down to the Maternity ward, and I stayed there for the two days.. on Wednesday I stayed in bed, mostly cause i was too doped up to get out, and I had a lot of tubes hanging out... Yesterday I got the tubes out, and managed to get out of bed.

I got some really nice flowers and a baloon and lamb from Zoe and Britty, and some flowers and choccies from some friends... and mum brought me some magazines to read and do the puzzles...

They managed to save the right ovary, so I'm still pretty much intact...

I think I might get off and have a rest...

*rubs sore tummy* Ouch... :tears:

Teegs - glad you are OK :flowers2: Take it easy and I hope you are feeling better soon :huglove:

You could just say that you were a little excited by the phone call and just wanted to clarify all the details again so you don't get anything wrong. That way, you look diligent.

I did. The receptionist didn't know and said "Oh, I think it's around 8 or something". I think I'll just turn up at 7 and hope for the best. But I don't know ANYTHING about it. I didn't ask any questions because I was SO sure I wouldn't get it. Am I supposed to be sleeping in this weekend? Do I bring lunch? Dinner? I guess I will just find out when I get there, it'd only take me 5 minutes to come home and get whatever I need.

OKD : That is incredibly awesome news !!! You loved that place !!! Good Luck with that !!! *juglove*

:biggrin2:

But what about the poor old lady at the other job?

Aww, I know, she will just have to start paying more :naughty: Well, I won't call her until Monday, because I don't actually know completely what's going on with the vet business :naughty:

Who wrote that "stimulus package" tag?

Ooooohhhh, I should get mine this week!!!!

Btw....

065.jpg

Artsyyyyyy! :mf_lustslow:

Haha, wow, we look so awkward :naughty: But gosh we have some awesome icecreams. Who did we (you) end up asking? It was the lady with with big camera wasn't it? That was a good choice, see what she did there with the creative placement of us on the side of the photo? Genius. Quite genius.

However, can I have this biggerrrrr? I really am slightly obsessive about having full sized photos :naughty:

*glares at Kelzy and Bec's ridiculous camera settings*

*just saw a pic of wildly cherry m&ms and wants*

I do love the Grates :cheerful_h4h:

Bianca's even taller than Arts? Oh dear.

Yeah :naughty: Only a little bit though! She is really quite tall! I pretty much know only one girl that is taller than me :naughty: I would go and find a picture but I'm too lazy and will just wait until camp pictures start filtering through on Facebook.

I don't. *points to burned hand from 1 minute ago from keetle* and with good reason

But primary schools require morning awakening and I have to be awake at least an hour before I arrive to be coherent

:naughty:

Okies, so obviously I'm home... I got out this morning...

I ended up getting into theatre around 11:30am on Wednesday, then I remember waking up in recovery around 1:30ish.. there was a disco ball with cutouts of the penguins from Happy Feet (and I remember thinking, ooooh look, Rose!)

Oooooooooooh!!!! That hurt!!! FRICK!!!

Anyways, they took me down to the Maternity ward, and I stayed there for the two days.. on Wednesday I stayed in bed, mostly cause i was too doped up to get out, and I had a lot of tubes hanging out... Yesterday I got the tubes out, and managed to get out of bed.

I got some really nice flowers and a baloon and lamb from Zoe and Britty, and some flowers and choccies from some friends... and mum brought me some magazines to read and do the puzzles...

They managed to save the right ovary, so I'm still pretty much intact...

I think I might get off and have a rest...

*rubs sore tummy* Ouch...

Teeeegs!!! :tears:

The surgery went well though! Yay!

Not quite that extreme, but there is a marked difference. Dishpig and I took the term "whirlwind romance" to such a degree that it is only now, over 4 months later, that my individual life is beginning to resume its normal pattern. (with him in it, of course.) I can't explain it without sounding horribly sentimental or idiotically naive, but the truth is that I think I've found someone to spend, if not the remainder of my life with, then at least a good solid chunk of it.

To be fair, I'm kinda slouching in that picture.

.....but not much.

That's the only one, actually....

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!

:lmfao:

Vet camp was ... okay :original:

It was all sitting around listening to talks and partaking in activities relating to personal development, reflection, etc etc etc crap crap blah blah blah. Stuff. Extremely painstaking and boring. But spending lots of time with my uni friends was heaps of fun. We had an excellent time overall, because whenever we weren't doing stupid crap we were mucking around and acting like 5 year olds. I don't know why, something about the general camp setting :naughty:

Vet camp was ... okay :original:

It was all sitting around listening to talks and partaking in activities relating to personal development, reflection, etc etc etc crap crap blah blah blah. Stuff. Extremely painstaking and boring. But spending lots of time with my uni friends was heaps of fun. We had an excellent time overall, because whenever we weren't doing stupid crap we were mucking around and acting like 5 year olds. I don't know why, something about the general camp setting :naughty:

:punk: This all sounds great hun !!! :biggrin2:

And I hope you have gone to bed now ... getting ready for your 7am appearance at Horsie Heaven ... :wink2::naughty::wub2:

Good luck lovely !!!

Hi Aussies :bye:

Not been on for a week!!

Sorry to hear about Pammy - what a terrible thing to have

to go through!!

Hope everyone else is well - and OKD is getting on well with

the ukulele :wink2:

Kelzy - been up to much on Twatter lately? :sneaky2::wub2:

Awwwwww... Yay for you!

And I'm very happy that your operation went well Tegan!

Teegs - glad you are OK :flowers2: Take it easy and I hope you are feeling better soon

Teeeegs!!! :tears:

The surgery went well though! Yay!

Thanks ladies... am feeling a bit better today... I decided to sit down and get started on a job application at a private school in Bathurst today... It's a full time permanent position, and strangely enough, I really really want the job! :woot_jump:

I'm going ot use my connecshuns with the school (namely the old bagpipe tutor and the fact I've been in a pipe band for almost 10 years) to my advantage... :woot_jump:

Oh, and I just read the blog. "Countries so far include; Ireland, UK, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Holland and the USA. But there are more to come!". No points for guessing what countries will not appear in the list. :mf_rosetinted:

Ummmmmmmm... France? :naughty:

Actually, I know ecactly which country won't be on there... :sneaky2:

:lmfao:

Not quite that extreme, but there is a marked difference. Dishpig and I took the term "whirlwind romance" to such a degree that it is only now, over 4 months later, that my individual life is beginning to resume its normal pattern. (with him in it, of course.) I can't explain it without sounding horribly sentimental or idiotically naive, but the truth is that I think I've found someone to spend, if not the remainder of my life with, then at least a good solid chunk of it.:biggrin2:

To be fair, I'm kinda slouching in that picture.:sneaky2:

.....but not much.:naughty:

That's the only one, actually....:blush-anim-cl:

Amy, you've made me teary eyed. :tears:

THIS IS SO INCREDIBLY AMAZING DEARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you. :cheerful_h4h:

:roftl: LIZ !!! *Big Hugs* Haha !! I was wondering the same thing !!!

ARTS !!! *Big Hugs* Wow , it's been forever !!

Great to see you both !!!

Hello All ! :huglove::bye:

I gotta go again in a min. .... but will be back laterrrggghhhsss !!!

Is it bad I just assumed Kelz wrote it!? :lmfao: