Goodbye for now!!

Hevthehampster

i have been so distant past couple of months and this is all due to exams and revision! just to wanted to say sorry that i left without saying goodbye, but now i am going to have to say goodbye.

I am in the run up to my GCSE's at the minute and they are extremely important to me, therefore i will not be on here every much over the next couple of months either. :-(

however, i have some good news out of not being on the MFC! - i have passed my ICT, english and maths GCSE's with grade B's, passed my RE exam, product design exam with Grade C's, and i have just passed 3/4 of my science exams!

so, this is goodbye, but not forever! xxxx

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have been so distant past couple of months and this is all due to exams and revision! just to wanted to say sorry that i left without saying goodbye, but now i am going to have to say goodbye.

I am in the run up to my GCSE's at the minute and they are extremely important to me, therefore i will not be on here every much over the next couple of months either. :-(

however, i have some good news out of not being on the MFC! - i have passed my ICT, english and maths GCSE's with grade B's, passed my RE exam, product design exam with Grade C's, and i have just passed 3/4 of my science exams!

so, this is goodbye, but not forever! xxxx

WOW !!! That is awesome !!! :punk:

Take all the time you need to get the grades you want ... & we'll see you back here as soon as you're ready !! Good Luck hun !!! :wub2::thumb_yello: