Hello from Vienna :)

milica01

Hi everybody!

I joined MFC few days ago, even though I’ve been thinking about it for a while…. Never been a member of any fan club and thought that now I’m too old for that…. Finally decided to let myself go! ☺

I don’t remember when I first heard about Mika, I suppose it was on the radio, I lived in US at that time! I love his art, his music and the way he sings and acts on stage! I think the world never had such a multitalented artist!!!

I currently live in Vienna and hope he will include it on his tour with the next album!!!

It’s nice to surf around MFC page and getting to know a lot more about Mika and his fans!!!

Cheers,

Milica!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody!

I joined MFC few days ago, even though I’ve been thinking about it for a while…. Never been a member of any fan club and thought that now I’m too old for that…. Finally decided to let myself go! ☺

I don’t remember when I first heard about Mika, I suppose it was on the radio, I lived in US at that time! I love his art, his music and the way he sings and acts on stage! I think the world never had such a multitalented artist!!!

I currently live in Vienna and hope he will include it on his tour with the next album!!!

It’s nice to surf around MFC page and getting to know a lot more about Mika and his fans!!!

Cheers,

Milica!!

HELLO MILICA !! :biggrin2: WELCOME TO MFC !! :welcomeani::flowers2:

Haha ... we are never too old !! :wub2:

Hi everybody!

Cheers,

Milica!!

Hello Milicia!

Welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Great you finally decided to sign up! :thumb_yello:

I suppose you're speaking German?! If so, don't hesitate to visit us in the Deutsch Thread :wink2:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13559&highlight=deutsch

Hello Milica and welcome! :)

I'm Marina from Italy

I visited Vienna many years ago and its a marvelous town!

You're not too old.. I'm older than you :D

I agree with you about Mika: he's a special artist indeed! :wub2:

Hello Milica and welcome! :)

I'm Marina from Italy

I visited Vienna many years ago and its a marvelous town!

You're not too old.. I'm older than you :D

I agree with you about Mika: he's a special artist indeed! :wub2:

Ciao Marina!!

Ho visuto in Italia per 4 anni, a Trieste!!

Bella Italia!!

Anche la Vienna e bella, nulla da dire :) !!!

Ciaoooo :)

Hi everybody!

Cheers,

Milica!!

WElcome Milica. If you think you're too old, you should visit the Oldlings thread, thats full of old, senile Mika fans:wink2: