Mikagasmics, part 21!! Behave yourself.

keti

Photo of the year :naughty:

Mmmm ... At least for me this picture has something... is something .. I don't know what it is, but it gives me a feeling I've never had before (not with a Mika-pic or any other pics..) :teehee::roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Something about his sides in that picture looks weird. :blink: I mean, the rest is incredable sexy, but his sides look.....odd:boxed: Still sexy, but odd. I dunno. It doesn't matter, I'm in love with him anyway :wub2: I just can't get enough.

That was my first thought too!

But probably even more than a week

I think this picture and that other one of his (close-up, black and white...doesn't matter, I'll post a link in a sec) are THE BEST EVER! will sure last more than a week, not if he comes up with some other kind of pics...wonder if that'd be possible. Could someone please poke me if he does, or at least when the album comes out along with some very very very nice pics?:aah::poke:

His eyes look a bit scary on this pic ... or is it just me ::

That's exactly the way I felt when he looked at me. Indeed a little scary, but won't say no if I'd have to do that again!:biggrin2:

Photo of the year :naughty:

DECADE, CENTURY, MILLENIUM, ERA, ALL TIMES, EVER...someone stop me!

Mmmm ... At least for me this picture has something... is something .. I don't know what it is, but it gives me a feeling I've never had before (not with a Mika-pic or any other pics..) :teehee::roftl:

No picture will ever give me the feeling I had when he looked directly at me...in pics he studies his look and the camera's lenses lights the weight of the real look in someone's eyes. That's deffo one of the best lessons I've learned last week!

3625637183_4c5b949a9c_b.jpg

As for this picture I kinda gotta say smth too, right,

Well...it is such a distinct picture from all the others. It is most surely the most representative picture of Mika as the artist and what is actually going on in his mind. The colors, the look, the hair, even the fact that he's shirtless make it such a memorable picture and clearly points out the fact that he's moved on.

Guess that's all...

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

yesterday i've found this pic from the ICA gala :teehee:

it's new for me' date=' not mikagasmic but i thought to post it here 'cause the ICA thread is too old for bringing it up again... :pinkbow:

[img']http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv112/LilVioletPb/mika/7325-mika.jpg[/img]

sweet and tired mika! :naughty:

Awwww thank you! It's a fabby photo!

He looks so tired! :wub2::wub2: