What are you doing right now? (part 4)

England

Dont think it will look and taste that good if i send some to ya :roftl: But just do one with some strawberrys, kiwi, pineapple, apple, orange... you know... the normal things...

You have a point there. :lol3: Yeah, I know...it's nearly midnight and everyone here is asleep so I don't know if that'd be a good idea. :naughty: I want a drink but I don't want to go and get one. :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a point there. :lol3: Yeah, I know...it's nearly midnight and everyone here is asleep so I don't know if that'd be a good idea. :naughty: I want a drink but I don't want to go and get one. :aah:

almost 6 am here... only 2 hours of sleep. i should try and just relax a lil...

a drink as in alcohol thingy or just some water? I could use just a beer or something like that but have to wait till a lil later :roftl:

almost 6 am here... only 2 hours of sleep. i should try and just relax a lil...

a drink as in alcohol thingy or just some water? I could use just a beer or something like that but have to wait till a lil later :roftl:

Only two hours of sleep? *le gasp* I think rest would do you well. :naughty:

A drink as in juice (:aah:)...don't think of beer at times like thise = get some rest!

Only two hours of sleep? *le gasp* I think rest would do you well. :naughty:

A drink as in juice (:aah:)...don't think of beer at times like thise = get some rest!

yep. but cant sleep... and im not good at forceing myself to sleep :roftl:

juice... sounds great :) Think i'll get some later. Been ages since i last had some without anything mixed with it :roftl:

yep. but cant sleep... and im not good at forceing myself to sleep :roftl:

juice... sounds great :) Think i'll get some later. Been ages since i last had some without anything mixed with it :roftl:

Oh...well that'd be a good reason for you to still be awake. :naughty:

Aww...enjoy! :naughty:

Well I am going to go to bed now. :lol3: See you later. :bye:

Going to watch A Walk to Remember (again :teehee:)! While doing something else, I don't know what. Am listening to Yann Tiersen and other various beautiful classical artists.

A Walk to Remember inspires me :wub2: It makes me think about my life and my goals and my want to live it the fullest.

noooothiiiiiiiiiiiiing....

today has probably been the most boring day of my life! EVER!!!!!!

i wonder how it will all evolve.. i'm scared...i'll start painting my walls and creating weird things...

I'M BORED!!!