What are you doing right now? (part 4)

England

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True that. But at least on Mondays, I can get away from my crazy family.

I wish I was you. All I have is dry crumbly cake. :sneaky2:

AW, you don't wish you were me!! trust me!!! mi familia esta muy loca!!! :freak:

Its pretty awesome, I think we're the same age.

I guess you're not going to gig on tuesday either then, huh? :(

AW, you don't wish you were me!! trust me!!! mi familia esta muy loca!!! :freak:

Its pretty awesome, I think we're the same age.

I guess you're not going to gig on tuesday either then, huh? :(

Negativo, mi familia as mas loca.

Are we? 16 going on 17? And no.. my horrible mother shot down the idea the day after the tickets were released. :tears:

Negativo, mi familia as mas loca.

Are we? 16 going on 17? And no.. my horrible mother shot down the idea the day after the tickets were released. :tears:

Awww!!!! Well if you think we can manage to break in through the bouncers at the commodore and convince them that we are 19, I have an extra ticket.

Otherwise, I just wasted 120$ of savings :(

And my life is soooo crazy, I can't even talk about it on here. :bored:

Awww!!!! Well if you think we can manage to break in through the bouncers at the commodore and convince them that we are 19, I have an extra ticket.

Otherwise, I just wasted 120$ of savings :(

And my life is soooo crazy, I can't even talk about it on here. :bored:

p.s. :D yeah we're born the same year, 93

It's possible. How did you manage to spend $120? :shocked:

Whoo.. '93 babies! Actually, there's nothing special about that... even our grad year sucks.. I mean 2011? Really?

It's possible. How did you manage to spend $120? :shocked:

Whoo.. '93 babies! Actually, there's nothing special about that... even our grad year sucks.. I mean 2011? Really?

2 tickets @ 47$ each plus shipping and handling it came to like 115$ :boxed:

and then I get a smack in the face when the tickets arrive at my door and it big letters NO MINORS omg, that didn't go well with my mom....

I think I was born too late. lol. CLASS OF ELEVEN. Its lame. :puke: thats the year my school closes down.

Are you really down for it? Because we can try. We can come up with some story like "WE DONT DRIVE! WE DONT HAVE PICTURE ID JEEZE!!!" or we can pray to god that we run into Mika and he'll let us in early for soundcheck and we'll never have to go through the entrance dudes who look for ID

2 tickets @ 47$ each plus shipping and handling it came to like 115$ :boxed:

and then I get a smack in the face when the tickets arrive at my door and it big letters NO MINORS omg, that didn't go well with my mom....

I think I was born too late. lol. CLASS OF ELEVEN. Its lame. :puke: thats the year my school closes down.

Are you really down for it? Because we can try. We can come up with some story like "WE DONT DRIVE! WE DONT HAVE PICTURE ID JEEZE!!!" or we can pray to god that we run into Mika and he'll let us in early for soundcheck and we'll never have to go through the entrance dudes who look for ID

Wow! :shocked: Is there anyone else that can go with you? Because my family's truly insane and will NOT let me out at night. :( Maybe they'd let you in if you had an adult with you?

What do you mean? When's your birthday? And your school closes down after your grad? :blink: Is it really old? My school is around 50 years old or something and it's ready to crumble if an earthquake hits. :naughty:

Wow! :shocked: Is there anyone else that can go with you? Because my family's truly insane and will NOT let me out at night. :( Maybe they'd let you in if you had an adult with you?

What do you mean? When's your birthday? And your school closes down after your grad? :blink: Is it really old? My school is around 50 years old or something and it's ready to crumble if an earthquake hits. :naughty:

My school is.... I think it was built in the 20's, but its not one of those really pretty schools, it's pretty much a box. Its terrible and the school is terribly poor. It's a shame they couldn't get the job done sooner because I would have like to actually go to a school of some worth. (I cant switch schools because I'm in the French Program and our school is the only one that offers it)

basically that other ticket was for my mom and she said she'll try to persuade them, but she keeps rubbing in my face how stupid and I was and how i'm NOT getting in and how the whole thing is just a big WASTE of time and money! the meanie is NOT supportive! :hair:

But i'm ditching school to walk around vancouver, I always do this when theres a celebrity on tour! Sometimes, very rarely though! You actually see them!!! :D :D :D