Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked:

easy! I'm still recovering from that... :sweatdrop

kind of...blinking a lot, crazy fingers pressing keys at huge speed, staying up late and shouting "he's the sexiest one!!! :hair: " :insane:

:bleh:

lmfao oh yeah I remember that sexiest man in pop poll :blush-anim-cl: How mad were we all??? I must have voted about 20 thousand times or more

Buytter is very easy to use, just spread it on your breayd...mf_rosetinted:
oh very funny *rolls eyes*

..just fill in your username:wink2

http://tweetvalue.com/

hmm that's not the one

still have no idea how to work the damned thing I click on buy me for $200 & nothing happens :thumbdown:

it's doing my head in!

Edited by DarkLight
typo

lmfao oh yeah I remember that sexiest man in pop poll :blush-anim-cl: How mad were we all??? I must have voted about 20 thousand times or more

oh very funny *rolls eyes*

hmm that's not the one

still have no idea how to work the damned thing I click on buy me for $200 & nothing happens :thumbdown:

it's doing my head in!

I was just kidding...:wub2:

I can't seem to manage it myself!:thumbdown:

oooh, is this an oppertunity to ooom?

or is my predicition that twitter will go in exaclty the same direction as the blog, from start to near-end, completely true? :naughty:

You're probably right. Especially when he starts going on tours and planning gigs. He's not gonna have any time.

Can I please Ommmm? I've kinda missed it.

Ommmmmmmmmmmmm

Ommmmmmmmmmmmm

oooh, is this an oppertunity to ooom?

or is my predicition that twitter will go in exaclty the same direction as the blog, from start to near-end, completely true? :naughty:

It better not :sneaky2:

And it's no use omming. He's asleep :naughty:

I hope not...I miss the blogs.

me too!!!! i had a lot of expectation with that game he was going to play with us: he will show us a picture and we had to guess where he was, the country and some things more (do you remember??)

and, also, i wanted to know the answers of the questions we sent him once before, but he just answered one time and never again:cool:...don't know, but know i'll be ok if he just say us he's alive!!!

i don't like twitter as much as blogs!!...blogs (i think) were like more personal, he really wanted to communicate us something, but now (with twitter) he just tell us what he's doing like a schedule he's revewing..mmm...no....i love MIKASOUND'S BLOGS!

me too!!!! i had a lot of expectation with that game he was going to play with us: he will show us a picture and we had to guess where he was, the country and some things more (do you remember??)

and, also, i wanted to know the answers of the questions we sent him once before, but he just answered one time and never again:cool:...don't know, but know i'll be ok if he just say us he's alive!!!

i don't like twitter as much as blogs!!...blogs (i think) were like more personal, he really wanted to communicate us something, but now (with twitter) he just tell us what he's doing like a schedule he's revewing..mmm...no....i love MIKASOUND'S BLOGS!

Ahhh! The questions! Totally forgot about that. Though it is something he might do on twitter as well quite easily... He could just stick with 'yes' and 'no' and blame it on the character limit... :naughty:

Ahhh! The questions! Totally forgot about that. Though it is something he might do on twitter as well quite easily... He could just stick with 'yes' and 'no' and blame it on the character limit... :naughty:

haha!!! "character limit":roftl::roftl:

I confess I prefer the traditional blogs (with pics :wink2: ), but I have to admit that I've grown fond of Twitter...since I tend to worry too much whenever he disappears for more than two days :blush-anim-cl:

it's true that blogs are more personal :wub2:, but it's also true that Twitter is more spontaneous and lets you see the Man himself in all his swearing, whining and faulty spelling :huglove:

I actually posted a comment on MS yesterday, telling him I miss the blogs and that the best thing would be blogs+vlogs+Twitter...

ok it's clear that I just can't get enough :naughty:

Ahhh! The questions! Totally forgot about that. Though it is something he might do on twitter as well quite easily... He could just stick with 'yes' and 'no' and blame it on the character limit...

Please don't give our friend ideas here :naughty:

Ohh. :blush-anim-cl: I'm all for the sparkling!

OMG I read spanking hahaha!! :roftl:

I confess I prefer the traditional blogs (with pics ), but I have to admit that I've grown fond of Twitter...since I tend to worry too much whenever he disappears for more than two days

it's true that blogs are more personal , but it's also true that Twitter is more spontaneous and lets you see the Man himself in all his swearing, whining and faulty spelling :huglove:

I much prefer twitter for that reason: it's a lot more spontaneous, and he can give updates on the go, at any time, and we get a much better idea of what he's doing day to day.

So if I had to pick only one, I'd go for Twitter any day. Not that I would want to have to choose , but you know what I mean :naughty:

I actually posted a comment on MS yesterday, telling him I miss the blogs and that the best thing would be blogs+vlogs+Twitter...

ok it's clear that I just can't get enough

Erm, ok, and then maybe once or twice a year he'll have some spare time to actually write a song of do a gig :roftl:. Give the man some breathing space, poor thing :naughty:

OMG I read spanking hahaha!! :roftl:

Seems like you have some sort of Freudian perception disorder :naughty:

It's sparkling, of course. :roftl:

That other thing may apply as well, though. At times. Depends on the recipient. :bleh:

Why does it feel like Mika is not really back? All the tumbleweed on this site...

Funny how many have stated that he doesn't seem to get any attention unless he hangs out with creatures much more in-your-face than himself. Seems to be true even for MFC, in a way.

His Gaga excursion got just as many threads as the secret gig. I really don't get it, there's really nothing exciting about it. He'd better give us something real to talk about.

Seems like you have some sort of Freudian perception disorder :naughty:

It's sparkling, of course. :roftl:

That other thing may apply as well, though. At times. Depends on the recipient. :bleh:

Why does it feel like Mika is not really back? All the tumbleweed on this site...

Funny how many have stated that he doesn't seem to get any attention unless he hangs out with creatures much more in-your-face than himself. Seems to be true even for MFC, in a way.

His Gaga excursion got just as many threads as the secret gig. I really don't get it, there's really nothing exciting about it. He'd better give us something real to talk about.

But we have four new songs!:mf_lustslow:

I'm happy!:wink2: