Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

Hi Carla,

I didn´t mean you ! Your pictures are very nice and I love to see them. There are some pictures on Mikasounds, I find a little bit odd to be there :shocked: . Don´t you know what I mean????

I've seen them...you're talking about the guy who's promoting his own good looks, aren't you. :naughty:

Nope, he's been too busy twitting his exact location in London, being stalked by crazy fans and deleting previous twits while running like a maniac and then hiding in number 10 under Mrs. P's skirts!:shocked::biggrin2::roftl:

:floor:

Did we really need pages of this thread to discuss M's erasing his latest tweet, which some of us might very well do accidentally ?

Let's hope he never lets us know that he is a little constipated at the moment or drugists will soon run out of enema...

I wonder, when he witnesses such obsession, if he is amused, flattered or worried. Or a bit of the three ?

I so hope his bowels are in good working order :wub2 !

Marie-Thérèse

Yes, we did. Otherwise this wouldn't be MFC and I wouldn't be laughing my head off here every single day of my paranoid life. :biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 dates in France?!

What do they have that we have not...:boxed:

me too, a bit..

I'm very happy he comes to the netherlands, but I'd rather see him going to another country instead of going to France 3times...

So now it's three times already? :lmfao: He'll have to add another 95 dates there to satisfy the 50.000 again.

It's going to be a busy year. :naughty:

Exactly.. It's not that I'm jealous or anything, but french people have so much of him while others don't have him at all in their countries... So I think that issue should be considered.. In a way I know that he loves France also because he's connected to it and maybe he goes there a lot because he has a lot of people who care to see him more than in any other country but still...

Um - the French fans don't seem to know anything about this - could it be a mistake in the article?

ok guys Relax !!

First, we don't know anything about this neither :blink: it's very strange and it's like the Dublin gig...a ghost gig ??

Secondly, it could be a gig he wanted to do, like the Dublin one but they were finally canceled ?

Or this could be a secret gig, but honestly, I don't see why.... especially in Bordeaux ?? it's very strange !!! Doing regular gigs and secret ones one day before...

Of course, we are lucky because he does many gigs in our country, and many fans all over the world don't have this chance.... but don't blame us, it's not our fault, and imagine if Mika would have done 2 or 3 gigs in your country...you would have been so happy too, no ??

But maybe, we talk about that for anything, because there won't be anything, or other dates will be anounced in various countries... But I think it's not a good idea to anounce dates in two times, because people can do anything and buy tickets, planes etc to go to one date, whereas something is going to happen next to there home and they don't know about it... :blink:

And Neiobi, don't be scare about the language bareer, we speak english (well, a little ! :naughty: ) and until now, we don't bite :wink2: but we'll be pleased to welcome you, and whoever wants to come...

Have a nice day guys.

ok guys Relax !!

First, we don't know anything about this neither :blink: it's very strange and it's like the Dublin gig...a ghost gig ??

Secondly, it could be a gig he wanted to do, like the Dublin one but they were finally canceled ?

Or this could be a secret gig, but honestly, I don't see why.... especially in Bordeaux ?? it's very strange !!! Doing regular gigs and secret ones one day before...

Of course, we are lucky because he does many gigs in our country, and many fans all over the world don't have this chance.... but don't blame us, it's not our fault, and imagine if Mika would have done 2 or 3 gigs in your country...you would have been so happy too, no ??

But maybe, we talk about that for anything, because there won't be anything, or other dates will be anounced in various countries... But I think it's not a good idea to anounce dates in two times, because people can do anything and buy tickets, planes etc to go to one date, whereas something is going to happen next to there home and they don't know about it... :blink:

And Neiobi, don't be scare about the language bareer, we speak english (well, a little ! :naughty: ) and until now, we don't bite :wink2: but we'll be pleased to welcome you, and whoever wants to come...

Have a nice day guys.

I do believe that he is going to spoil those of his fans, all over the world, who so far haven't got the opportunity of seeing him on stage unless they were bursting with money. All those 'forgotten' countries that will soon be put on Mica's map.

Unlikely during the acoustic tour though, a tour is very expensive to organise and run and it is worth it only if you fill in very large venues, nevertheless you'll see him perform, and you're going to have the shock of a lifetime, don't forget your oxygen masks, you'll need them !

What do French fans have that makes us so special ? I don't know. I can only answer for the ones I have already met and for myself of course.

We have a great respect for him, we don't stalk him -I actually declined many many times the privilege of knowing where he lived in London-, we are pretty intense in our admiration for the artist.

I know that I feel so grateful to Mica for what he gives me as a musician that I buy his recordings in triplicate. For the Parc des Prince I had booked four tickets just to be sure I would get a good spot, and still was disappointed, and for Beirut, five tickets, but I was able to sell two of them and give one to the mother of a Lebanese friend of mine. What do I do with the unused tickets ? Keep them as souvenirs. I haven't had time to frame them yet ; I am working on it :wink2: !

And I am not the only one to do that -buy several copies of CDs and DVDs and several tickets for the same shows-, so I am not the only :freak: circulating freely in France.

But I am sure most of his British fans behave more or less in the same way.

So, why France ? Perhaps because Mica, whether he is lucid about it or not is another issue, believes that his French childhood was an enchanted one. He does believe it ; sometimes, in interviews, you hear him talk and you think : 'That was just the image you want to project, Mica, we are not taken in...' but whenever he talks about his brilliant childhood he is totally sincere, even though details about it he gives here and there, in different interviews, make us think that it was probably 'a little bit of heaven' but also 'a little bit of hell'...

I think his privacy will be more protected and respected in France, I mean as far as the press is concerned, laws are pretty drastic here.

And it is for him a way of breaking free from his family without too much pain involved as he will still keep a flat in London and it is only one hour's flight or maybe a little longer on the Eurostar from one capital to the other, hardly the other end of the world.

He may also be emotionally involved in France, who knows, he clams up like a tickly oyster when people try to invade his secret garden...

Sorry I was so verbose ! I meant every word I wrote though...

Marie-Thérèse

Nope, he's been too busy twitting his exact location in London, being stalked by crazy fans and deleting previous twits while running like a maniac and then hiding in number 10 under Mrs. P's skirts!:shocked::biggrin2::roftl:

I am afraid I can't thank you for the last part of your post... it's an image that is going to haunt me, night and day, for a long long time :shocked::roftl: !

Marie-Thérèse

I'm thinking that with the invention of twitter and all then it would be really fun to play that game where you have to find Mr. X in London by calculating where he could be if he went two stops from whichever tube station :teehee: Did anyone else ever play this? :naughty:... wonder if Mika would like to play :teehee::mf_rosetinted:

ok guys Relax !!

Have a nice day guys.

There's still a bit of my brain ready to fly to Dublin on May 28th :teehee:

I'm thinking that with the invention of twitter and all then it would be really fun to play that game where you have to find Mr. X in London by calculating where he could be if he went two stops from whichever tube station :teehee: Did anyone else ever play this? :naughty:... wonder if Mika would like to play :teehee::mf_rosetinted:

Would that be like Mornington Crescent?

ok guys Relax !!

Have a nice day guys.

I don't think anyone is mad at French fans, it's not like you planned the tour :wink2: And yes, if he decided to play 3 gigs in Poland I'd be VERY happy. Well, even 1 would do :naughty:

But I am a bit confused at the disproportion of the gigs. I don't know the numbers but I think it'd be safe to say he's more or less as popular in the UK as he is in France. I thought it was odd he'd play 2 gigs in Paris and 1 in London. To be honest, I was a bit ticked off, thinking I'd moved to the wrong country :naughty:

Anyway, whatever stands behind these decisions, I don't think they're based on his sentimental feelings about his childhood or any other emotional bonds that he shares with the city. It's not like he's picking up a holiday destination. This is his tour, a part of his career, it's business.

Okay just looked that up on wiki and that looks even weirder than the one we played :freak::roftl: Think what we played was based on some sort of board game and then we had to call in our location to the person in charge...really weird, but would be really fun with twitter :roftl:

ok guys Relax !!

Have a nice day guys.

I'm not attacking french fans when I say that, I'm happy for you but sometimes even if we don't want to, we can feel a bit frustrated about this.:boxed: But there's nothing we can do!

Ok then I'll try not to be scared... Though I don't know if I can:blush-anim-cl:

There's still a bit of my brain ready to fly to Dublin on May 28th :teehee:

You might be wise not to unpack your things yet. Hush hush, say no more :wink2: !

Mornington Crescent ? No, that was over an hour ago. You're not very good at that game, are you :rolleyes: ?

You'd better spend time having a look in your luggage, just to make sure you have packed everything you wanted to for May 28th...

Marie-Thérèse

You might be wise not to unpack your things yet. Hush hush, say no more :wink2: !

You'd better spend time having a look in your luggage, just to make sure you have packed everything you wanted to for May 28th...

Marie-Thérèse

I couldn't do Dublin now anyway. It's Amsterdam for me :naughty:

I'm not attacking french fans when I say that, I'm happy for you but sometimes even if we don't want to, we can feel a bit frustrated about this.:boxed: But there's nothing we can do!

Ok then I'll try not to be scared... Though I don't know if I can:blush-anim-cl:

We citizens of so far privileged countries totally understand your frustration !

I am afraid French Deb was less than candid in her post.

We do bite. Not like Mike Tyson, we don't bite off parts of people's heads, but we can be pretty dangerous.

And awfully bad-mannered ; for instance we jump queues. A lot : actually we have queue jumping contests organised all over the country all year long so we are really brilliant at it.

Still planning to come over here ? We would be delighted to welcome you, dear :flowers2: .

Marie-Thérèse

The new video, I know what it is about... I didn't see it, but Mika [?] sent it to someone I know. So even tho it's still on private, she can watch the video... strange, but true. It's in her inbox..:wink2:

For me, no, I can no longer view it: it's just in my head now.

(Funny thing is, I didn't go to YouTube, YouTube sent it TO my e-mail--3X!)

31. THE NOT SO SECRET GIG

13th April 2009, Mika and Perez Hilton announce a one off gig

to celebrate the completion of his second album and 'Songs for Sorrow' EP.

The following mini-doc tells the story.

MikaSoundsBlog

MikaSoundsBlog sent you a video: "31. THE NOT SO SECRET GIG"

May 09, 2009

7:07 am

MikaSoundsBlog

May 09, 2009

8:03 am

MikaSoundsBlog

May 09, 2009

9:38 am

Edited by A. Clay

I don't think anyone is mad at French fans, it's not like you planned the tour :wink2: And yes, if he decided to play 3 gigs in Poland I'd be VERY happy. Well, even 1 would do :naughty:

But I am a bit confused at the disproportion of the gigs. I don't know the numbers but I think it'd be safe to say he's more or less as popular in the UK as he is in France. I thought it was odd he'd play 2 gigs in Paris and 1 in London. To be honest, I was a bit ticked off, thinking I'd moved to the wrong country :naughty:

Anyway, whatever stands behind these decisions, I don't think they're based on his sentimental feelings about his childhood or any other emotional bonds that he shares with the city. It's not like he's picking up a holiday destination. This is his tour, a part of his career, it's business.

Indeed !

Marie-Thérèse

ouch, i can't believe we are not able to move on from some disputes.

Mika was (is) huge in france, he'll ever have a special business link to that country, everything will be smoother if we can take it for granted and move on.

what's the fuss, 2 dates in paris and 1 in london?

oh dear!

people move from london to paris and vice versa so easily! and they're both easily reachable from any other european and american country.

maybe next tour we'll have the reverse!:thumb_yello:

No new 31 vlog yet?

Mikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

No news on Spanish press????

Nothing???

Arrrghhh hate Sundays...

argh from here too!

we had barely NOTHING in the italian press!

i'm sure he came here just to buy another purse :sneaky2:

Mika was (is) huge in france, he'll ever have a special business link to that country, everything will be smoother if we can take it for granted and move on.

oh dear!

people move from london to paris and vice versa so easily! and they're both easily reachable from any other european and american country.

Yeah, maybe next tour is 10 Portugal gigs!:biggrin2:

We citizens of so far privileged countries totally understand your frustration !

I am afraid French Deb was less than candid in her post.

We do bite. Not like Mike Tyson, we don't bite off parts of people's heads, but we can be pretty dangerous.

And awfully bad-mannered ; for instance we jump queues. A lot : actually we have queue jumping contests organised all over the country all year long so we are really brilliant at it.

Still planning to come over here ? We would be delighted to welcome you, dear :flowers2: .

Marie-Thérèse

:roftl:

That made me feel so much better:aah::teehee:

But yeah still want to go there or to any other foreign gig.

oh dear!

Hear ! Hear !

Easily but not cheaply, let's not forget that, enthusiastic as they may be, there are fans who just can't afford some trips.

Marie-Thérèse

argh from here too!

we had barely NOTHING in the italian press!

i'm sure he came here just to buy another purse :sneaky2:

I'm fully convinced it's a new wallet this time, he gave up on manly angles since he met Louboutin!:biggrin2:

oh dear!

sorry Robertina, I didn't wanted to upset you or anyone by making this quotes :teehee: but i just wanted to express my feeling, because sometimes I feel that you nearly have to apologize for beeing french in the MFC...:blush-anim-cl:

You have to be so happy for the Milan gig :thumb_yello: I also hope others will have their turn in the next tour... :wink2:

sorry again, and let's move on !