Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

Oh it's so nice to see you here :welcomeani:

You don't look like an idiot. It's a great moment. :yay:

I had the curtain come down on my head at the end. I guess that's my only claim to fame. :teehee:

The curtain part is my favorite :) It's a very cool ending

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the curtain come down on my head at the end. I guess that's my only claim to fame. :teehee:

Well he did such a fab job of not filming us in the first place there wasn't much editing required. :thumb_yello:

That was my claim to fame too :naughty:

Yes, he did a great job :original:

The curtain part is my favorite :) It's a very cool ending

So you got to meet him afterwards I see. I think I remember your story about him stopping when he left the Roxy? I never got a chance to read through everything properly after the gig.

I still haven't posted my own gig report yet. I'm only at the part where the curtain goes up.

haha, that would be me... We ordered out ice creams and Andy was in on it so he had me talk about the wristbands then when I looked back up there was mika!

Hi Blueyes :bye: I love that moment in the vlog :naughty: You are an MFC star now :thumb_yello:

How long have you been a fan?

I still haven't posted my own gig report yet. I'm only at the part where the curtain goes up.

Can you hurry up?! :sneaky2:

Love that smiley. :teehee:

I know. It's so condescending :naughty:

So what did you guys do to upset Andy, that he edited you out??? :-0

I'm surprised he did that!

Although he still loves Charlotte, by the looks of it, heh heh!

So you got to meet him afterwards I see. I think I remember your story about him stopping when he left the Roxy? I never got a chance to read through everything properly after the gig.

yeah I did, that was nice L)

Hi Blueyes :bye: I love that moment in the vlog :naughty: You are an MFC star now :thumb_yello:

How long have you been a fan?

Ha, thanks. I'm glad my freakout amused someone. I've been a fan since 07' when LICM came out in the U.S.

So what did you guys do to upset Andy, that he edited you out??? :-0

I'm surprised he did that!

Although he still loves Charlotte, by the looks of it, heh heh!

We did nothing. He just always shuns the LA MFCers :blink:. We'll say "hi" and then he'll run away. :sneaky2:

We did nothing. He just always shuns the LA MFCers :blink:. We'll say "hi" and then he'll run away. :sneaky2:

Would you like me to have a word with him?

Would you like me to have a word with him?

If you can catch him. :teehee:

Seriously he would not come anywhere near us. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think he spoke to any of the core group of MFCers at all in 2 days. :dunno:

yeah I did, that was nice L)

Aw, he's sweet huh? I'm going to have to go back and read your report. I'm feeling nostalgic today even though it hasn't even been a month yet. :naughty:

Oh it's so nice to see you here :welcomeani:

You don't look like an idiot. It's a great moment. :yay:

I thought the curtain was a funny little way to end the gig :naughty:

It kind of looks like "Ok, no more Mika for you. *curtain quickly falls down so everyone gets cut off before they even get a chance to register the gig has ended * :naughty:

I thought the curtain was a funny little way to end the gig :naughty:

It kind of looks like "Ok, no more Mika for you. *curtain quickly falls down so everyone gets cut off before they even get a chance to register the gig has ended * :naughty:

haha the curtain reminded me of a guillotine lol OFF WITH UR HEAD:roftl:

Aw, he's sweet huh? I'm going to have to go back and read your report. I'm feeling nostalgic today even though it hasn't even been a month yet. :naughty:

He really was, it was nice. He could've just driven off, we wouldn't have even seen him.

There are 2 on the oven, Alice and some other MFCr saw them a few days ago but now they are private, but we know they're done, just waiting for mika to post them...:biggrin2:

somehow i doubt that he posts them himself... he's busy travelling now.