Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

I'm in the new video! YAYYYYYYY.

haha

I look like a complete idiot but I'm the one talking about glitter wristbands sounding very uneducated and then freaking out like a small child meeting Miley Cyrus when he appeared at the ice cream truck. I also got to say goodbye in the clip. I'm so excited, my face is the screencap for the video. haha. I know I recognized someone else from the MFC in the video but I'm not sure what her name was :/ Anyhow, it was so exciting just then to relive those two days.

The way you put it cracked me up :roftl: No worries, sounding uneducated (:roftl:) and all the other stuff is a small price we pay for what we get, isn't it? :biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the curtain was a funny little way to end the gig :naughty:

It kind of looks like "Ok, no more Mika for you. *curtain quickly falls down so everyone gets cut off before they even get a chance to register the gig has ended * :naughty:

After it fell down I took a peek underneath and one of the crew guys saw me and it looked like he was going to kick me in the head:boxed:

He really was, it was nice. He could've just driven off, we wouldn't have even seen him.

How come? I thought all MFCers had stayed and met him inside the venue :blink:

Glad you got to see him as he was leaving at least :wink2:

Forgot to say, your reaction was so funny and natural :aah:

Edited by LeiRe

haha, that would be me... We ordered out ice creams and Andy was in on it so he had me talk about the wristbands then when I looked back up there was mika!

Yesss Ava!! :punk: It's soooo great!! :mf_lustslow: I knew I've recognized you! I had a doubt so I didn't ask you but now you confirm so I was right! :teehee::punk: Your reaction is so spontaneous, so sweet :wub2: you rock! :punk: so happy for you!! :wub2:

I still haven't posted my own gig report yet. I'm only at the part where the curtain goes up.

I’m still looking forward to read it, take your time!

So what did you guys do to upset Andy, that he edited you out??? :-0

I'm surprised he did that!

Have you not read the Fluffy thread?:naughty:

I even think there is part one and two!

Seriously he would not come anywhere near us. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think he spoke to any of the core group of MFCers at all in 2 days. :dunno:

I rest my case.:cool:

If you look at her(blueeyes) join date, you will see that she wasn't an MFC'er when the gig happened :thumb_yello::wink2:.

If you look at her(blueeyes) join date, you will see that she wasn't an MFC'er when the gig happened :thumb_yello::wink2:.

True, I realized after having posted my comment that might have been what happened :doh:

Thanks anyway :thumb_yello:

I thought the curtain was a funny little way to end the gig :naughty:

It kind of looks like "Ok, no more Mika for you. *curtain quickly falls down so everyone gets cut off before they even get a chance to register the gig has ended * :naughty:

Yeah it was sort of like that. :naughty:

Because this was all so last minute there was another band coming on later and they wanted us all to scram immediately so they could clean up the confetti on the floor.

Mika's people had to get us back into the venue afterwards to meet with him because they kicked us out.

So I still can't access Mikasounds and it still screws up my entire internet, slows down my computer and annoys me :mad3:. All I can see is the purple background and then it screws up. Well, I'm not really in the desperate need to visit the site but it sucks a bit. And apparently they are now selling tickets for Berlin on the official ticketing site of eventim, too. Wasn't it planned to just sell them via mikasounds?

Uhm, that's it basically. I don't really have to say anything (apparently); I'm just procrastinating work :sad:.

Ha, thanks. I'm glad my freakout amused someone. I've been a fan since 07' when LICM came out in the U.S.

Ooh cool! Did you go to the previous LA gigs too?

If you can catch him.

Seriously he would not come anywhere near us. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think he spoke to any of the core group of MFCers at all in 2 days.

Yeah, it was quite obvious that he was avoiding us, I think that he’s scared of the MFC FBI tendencies as we discussed :crybaby:

Aw, he's sweet huh? I'm going to have to go back and read your report. I'm feeling nostalgic today even though it hasn't even been a month yet.

Post it already, woman, I wanna read that stuff :sneaky2::wink2:

I can do that, heh heh!

Seriously Rose, good luck with that :naughty:

Ooh cool! Did you go to the previous LA gigs too?

Yeah, it was quite obvious that he was avoiding us, I think that he’s scared of the MFC FBI tendencies as we discussed :crybaby:

Post it already, woman, I wanna read that stuff :sneaky2::wink2:

Seriously Rose, good luck with that :naughty:

He stalks me!

I'll run away from him this time, see what happens, LOL!!!

Edited by RAK1

Forgot to say, your reaction was so funny and natural :aah:

Haha thanks, I'm slightly frightened by my reaction but I'm glad some people seem to enjoy it. I actually just joined the MFC after the show, so I wasn't part of their Meet and Greet

Yesss Ava!! :punk: It's soooo great!! :mf_lustslow: I knew I've recognized you! I had a doubt so I didn't ask you but now you confirm so I was right! :teehee::punk: Your reaction is so spontaneous, so sweet :wub2: you rock! :punk: so happy for you!! :wub2:

Oh you are too nice, haha. I sort of look like I'm being tickled when I see him. Thanks!

Haha thanks, I'm slightly frightened by my reaction but I'm glad some people seem to enjoy it. I actually just joined the MFC after the show, so I wasn't part of their Meet and Greet

No really it was very cute. I have seen some downright hysteria where Mika's concerned so that was nothing, believe me. :naughty:

Where is Mika?

:dunno:

Holly Johnny!

Scared the hell outta me laura, thought it was a new update at this time of night!:mf_rosetinted:

What's a matter, matter?

It's Friday, iday...

Mika is on vacation, ation...:biggrin2:

Holly Johnny!

Scared the hell outta me laura, thought it was a new update at this time of night!:mf_rosetinted:

What's a matter, matter?

It's Friday, iday...

I bet he tweets tomorrow saying he's in Russia!:naughty:

Holly Johnny!

What's a matter, matter?

It's Friday, iday...

:doh: I forgot he's still on board his cool spaceship. No contact with the humans. :mf_rosetinted: