Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, my god! First I find out that Id3 is a guy, and now it turns out he's abducted sweet 93 year old Marie Andrée Rougemont!:shocked:

Somebody, please, do something!

:roftl::roftl:

I already digested Id3 is a guy, but MAR being 93??????????:shocked:

Thought she was much much older!!!:biggrin2:

Oh, my god! First I find out that Id3 is a guy, and now it turns out he's abducted sweet 93 year old Marie Andrée Rougemont!:shocked:

Somebody, please, do something!

:roftl::roftl:

Still obsessed by our family ? And our family still not flattered by that obsession, I am afraid. Better focus on those who luuuuve to be the object of people's obsession, like... Mica ?

BTW, if you want to make sure there are three generations of us on the MFC, ask Blue Sky, she knows who to go to and enquire.

Marie-Thérèse

I already digested Id3 is a guy, but MAR being 93??????????:shocked:

Thought she was much much older!!!:biggrin2:

Still obsessed by our family ? And our family still not flattered by that obsession, I am afraid. Better focus on those who luuuuve to be the object of people's obsession, like... Mica ?

BTW, if you want to make sure there are three generations of us on the MFC, ask Blue Sky, she knows who to go to and enquire.

Marie-Thérèse

Calm down, you're on MFC, what did you expect? :mf_rosetinted:

Normal crazy convos :biggrin2:

Marie-Thérèse

MTh, there is a multiquote button just next to the quote one. Could you please make sure to use that next time you wanna answer the very same thing to three different people? Thanks alot!

Marie-Thérèse

Oh you're all family?

Good!

Then you always have someone to share the tree out in da woods!:biggrin2:

TROLL-BANK-ALL.jpg

Oh and I bet Blue Sky has plenty enough to do concerning MIKA, to worry about how many of you are still out there

Not that I have always thought this is nothing but a paranoid delusion pattern here...:mf_rosetinted:

Id3 is usually nicer though, maybe being younger helps it!:aah:

MTh, there is a multiquote button just next to the quote one. Could you please make sure to use that next time you wanna answer the very same thing to three different people? Thanks alot!

Your sig...:roftl::roftl::roftl::biggrin2:

Oh you're all family?

Good!

Then you always have someone to share the tree out in da woods!:biggrin2:

TROLL-BANK-ALL.jpg

Oh and I bet Blue Sky has plenty enough to do concerning MIKA, to worry about how many of you are still out there

Not that I have always thought this is nothing but a paranoid delusion pattern here...:mf_rosetinted:

Id3 is usually nicer though, maybe being younger helps it!:aah:

They are all identical :shocked: id3 is the one with pink hair, right? or do I count from the other side? :dunno:

can we please move on?:sneaky2:

and change subject?:sneaky2:

for instance, whining to mika cause he's not uploaded that damned video yet?

:naughty:

It's Mika with a capital M :sneaky2:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I do agree though. Many people (Frenchies mainly) call him Mica on this forum and nobody tells them. I think that people should just drop it. Each to their own and all that. It's unnecessary.

I do agree though. Many people (Frenchies mainly) call him Mica on this forum and nobody tells them. I think that people should just drop it. Each to their own and all that. It's unnecessary.

No we call him MONSIEUR Mica!!! :lmao: