Is This The New Album Tracklisting?!

OH MY GOD.

OK Guys. I was randomly searching ‘Michael Holbrook Penniman’ on the official BMI site, and these are the songs listed by him. I’ve put them in alphabetical order into two lists; songs we know of and songs we’ve never heard of.

This is the page; http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyID=8538090&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

And click ‘PENNIMAN, MICHAEL HOLBROOK.’

Do you think these were listed by mistake? Some of the titles looks plausible.. like ‘rain on me’ (rain?) and ‘ugly boy’ (loverboy that willywonka was talking about after last vlog?)

Unknown Songs

ANOTHER LULLABY

CI PARLIAMO DA GRANDI

COLD HEART

EUROBASKET

GAVE IT ALL AWAY

FALL FROM GRACE

HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME

LOOK DON T TOUCH

PRAY FOR YOU

RAIN ON ME

SOMOS GRANDES O NO

TROUBLE IS

UGLY BOY

YOU MAKE ME

Known songs

ANY OTHER WORLD

BIG GIRL YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

BILLY BROWN

ERASE

GRACE KELLY

HAPPY ENDING

HOLY JOHNNY

INSTANT MARTYR

LOLLIPOP

LOVE TODAY

MY INTERPRETATION

RELAX TAKE IT EASY

RING RING

STUCK IN THE MIDDLE

YOUR SYMPATHY

Whats Up? Could this be the new songs or am I making a huge mistake???!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOD.

OK Guys. I was randomly searching ‘Michael Holbrook Penniman’ on the official BMI site, and these are the songs listed by him. I’ve put them in alphabetical order into two lists; songs we know of and songs we’ve never heard of.

This is the page; http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyID=8538090&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

Do you think these were listed by mistake? Some of the titles looks plausible.. like ‘rain on me’ (rain?) and ‘ugly boy’ (loverboy that willywonka was talking about after last vlog?)

Unknown Songs

ANOTHER LULLABY

CI PARLIAMO DA GRANDI

COLD HEART

EUROBASKET

GAVE IT ALL AWAY

FALL FROM GRACE

HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME

LOOK DON T TOUCH

PRAY FOR YOU

RAIN ON ME

SOMOS GRANDES O NO

TROUBLE IS

UGLY BOY

YOU MAKE ME

Known songs

ANY OTHER WORLD

BILLY BROWN

ERASE

GRACE KELLY

HAPPY ENDING

HOLY JOHNNY

INSTANT MARTYR

LOLLIPOP

LOVE TODAY

MY INTERPRETATION

RELAX TAKE IT EASY

RING RING

STUCK IN THE MIDDLE

YOUR SYMPATHY

I swear that I have seen such listings before...

A few years ago ish maybe...

GAVE IT ALL AWAY was a track he wrote and put up to be bought and sung and Boyzone wanted to use it but upon Mika's hearing it, Mika banned it for being too cheesy.

I sugest you take the last song off the "unknown" list before a mod sees it :wink2:

It's an "unmentionable"

I think maybe they may have been ones he's penned so other artists can perform them.

I think that I may be a tad cynical here. I wish it were his tracklisting :no:

OH MY GOD.

Unknown Songs

ANOTHER LULLABY

CI PARLIAMO DA GRANDI

COLD HEART

EUROBASKET

GAVE IT ALL AWAY

FALL FROM GRACE

HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME

LOOK DON T TOUCH

PRAY FOR YOU

RAIN ON ME

SOMOS GRANDES O NO

TROUBLE IS

UGLY BOY

YOU MAKE ME

Known songs

ANY OTHER WORLD

BILLY BROWN

ERASE

GRACE KELLY

HAPPY ENDING

HOLY JOHNNY

INSTANT MARTYR

LOLLIPOP

LOVE TODAY

MY INTERPRETATION

RELAX TAKE IT EASY

RING RING

STUCK IN THE MIDDLE

YOUR SYMPATHY

Hmmm... I don't know :boxed: I have also found many songs which he, as that site said, wrote but never heard of them, there were no lyrics and no videos on YT.

So perhaps this might be a false alarm...even though some songs sound like his (like "Rain On Me" for instance). :boxed:

But, if those really are the songs for the new album, don't kill me but some titles are really stupid :roftl::blink: they don't sound as "MIKA"...

LOL

This seems like a false alarm. :naughty: Some of those songs are the old demos, and the ones in Italian Mika did for Eros Ramazzotti or something like that. I'm sure none of them ends up on the album, except maybe for HMDYLM and Rain. :wink2:

LOL

This seems like a false alarm. :naughty: Some of those songs are the old demos, and the ones in Italian Mika did for Eros Ramazzotti or something like that. I'm sure none of them ends up on the album, except maybe for HMDYLM and Rain. :wink2:

I think so too.

Are there videos for those he did for Eros Ramazotti btw? Never heard them.

I think so too.

Are there videos for those he did for Eros Ramazotti btw? Never heard them.

Hi dear! :huglove:

I don't know if there are any videos of it but I know that " M. PENNIMAN" is written in the EROS RAMAZZOTTI's album for the song "CI PARLIAMO DA GRANDI" ... I have that cd. :wink2:

I don't know if there are any videos of it but I know that " M. PENNIMAN" is written in the EROS RAMAZZOTTI's album for the song "CI PARLIAMO DA GRANDI" ... I have that cd. :wink2:

Heeey Miky! :huglove:

Wow really? That's interesting :D thanks :wink2:

wow really?

:jawdrop:

that listing is of songs written by mika, for the record. it doesnt categorise them by anything .. just says they're by mika.

hey...you have awaken the mod phantom!:naughty:

BMI repertoire records copyrighted material by artists, nothing secret on it.

those songs are by mika, but none of them seems to be new, it's all about old songs, realeased or not, and collaborations.

what we discourage and forbid here is mp3/tracks trading and sharing, and, as Mika seemed to have expressed this feeling, the extensive talks and discussions about NOT released material.

hey...you have awaken the mod phantom!:naughty:

BMI repertoire records copyrighted material by artists, nothing secret on it.

those songs are by mika, but none of them seems to be new, it's all about old songs, realeased or not, and collaborations.

what we discourage and forbid here is mp3/tracks trading and sharing, and, as Mika seemed to have expressed this feeling, the extensive talks and discussions about NOT released material.

aha. *nods*

i've been told several times that we're not allowed to talk about 'you make me'. if its been officially released, does that mean we can? i've personaly never heard of it, becasue i couldn't see wyhere to download it, but i recently found it on youtube.

being on youtube does not mean it's officially released:wink2:

you can even listen to me singing on youtube...but it does not mean i made a record!:roftl:

the released songs are the ones we all know.:thumb_yello:

you can even listen to me singing on youtube...but it does not mean i made a record!:roftl:

the released songs are the ones we all know.:thumb_yello:

..oh i can? where? :boing:

:naughty:

OK. thats for clarifying that though :biggrin2:

LOL

There is no doubt about it. all of these songs have been registered with BMI for a long time. Check the numbers. They go in numerical order so the bigger numbers were registered later. Some songs that we know may also show under a different title.

A new "find" for some people probably but not for others?

i was kidding

:mf_rosetinted:

but you can hear me singing in a video outside hammersmith feb 25th with all the rest of mfcers...have you got it at ease bab? the one andrew put on mfc home page when mfc was down for so long...i'm at work and cannot find the link now (and i know you're much better organized than me re. videos! :naughty:)

Oi Robi, don't get all coy now; We all know about your secret heavy metal record :naughty:

OH MY GOD.

Unknown Songs

ANOTHER LULLABY

CI PARLIAMO DA GRANDI

COLD HEART

EUROBASKET

GAVE IT ALL AWAY

FALL FROM GRACE

HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME

LOOK DON T TOUCH

PRAY FOR YOU

RAIN ON ME

SOMOS GRANDES O NO

TROUBLE IS

UGLY BOY

YOU MAKE ME

Known songs

ANY OTHER WORLD

BILLY BROWN

ERASE

GRACE KELLY

HAPPY ENDING

HOLY JOHNNY

INSTANT MARTYR

LOLLIPOP

LOVE TODAY

MY INTERPRETATION

RELAX TAKE IT EASY

RING RING

STUCK IN THE MIDDLE

YOUR SYMPATHY

aha. *nods*

i've been told several times that we're not allowed to talk about 'you make me'. if its been officially released, does that mean we can? i've personaly never heard of it, becasue i couldn't see wyhere to download it, but i recently found it on youtube.

Call me dense, but how do you exactly 'randomly' search for that? Isn't that a very targetted search, hence not random at all? :roftl:

Jokes aside now: as everyone has said already, this is just the songs that he wrote, and it's been up there (and discussed on MFC) for a long time. There are even songs on the site by some pseudonym of his.

I'm sure that he won't be quite so publicly putting the new songs out there BEFORE the album is released.

He knows that his fanclub is like an amateur version of the CIA and he would never risk such a thing :naughty:.

Edited by sariflor
quote bracket had gone awol

There is no doubt about it. all of these songs have been registered with BMI for a long time. Check the numbers. They go in numerical order so the bigger numbers were registered later. Some songs that we know may also show under a different title.

A new "find" for some people probably but not for others?

really like the way you described this bab. it makes it 100% clear that these songs cant be the ones from the new album.

Oi Robi, don't get all coy now; We all know about your secret heavy metal record :naughty:

Jokes aside now: as everyone has said already, this is just the songs that he wrote, and it's been up there (and discussed on MFC) for a long time. There are even songs on the site by some pseudonym of his.

I'm sure that he won't be quite so publicly putting the new songs out there BEFORE the album is released.

He knows that his fanclub is like an amateur version of the CIA and he would never risk such a thing :naughty:.

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

i was kidding

:mf_rosetinted:

but you can hear me singing in a video outside hammersmith feb 25th with all the rest of mfcers...have you got it at ease bab? the one andrew put on mfc home page when mfc was down for so long...i'm at work and cannot find the link now (and i know you're much better organized than me re. videos! :naughty:)

you mean this one Robi? :D

OH MY GOD.

Unknown Songs

ANOTHER LULLABY

CI PARLIAMO DA GRANDI

COLD HEART

EUROBASKET

GAVE IT ALL AWAY

FALL FROM GRACE

HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME

LOOK DON T TOUCH

PRAY FOR YOU

RAIN ON ME

SOMOS GRANDES O NO

TROUBLE IS

UGLY BOY

YOU MAKE ME

Known songs

ANY OTHER WORLD

BILLY BROWN

ERASE

GRACE KELLY

HAPPY ENDING

HOLY JOHNNY

INSTANT MARTYR

LOLLIPOP

LOVE TODAY

MY INTERPRETATION

RELAX TAKE IT EASY

RING RING

STUCK IN THE MIDDLE

YOUR SYMPATHY

:no:

These titles have all been there for ages... Only new one is Eurobasket and that Relax appears twice.

Call me dense, but how do you exactly 'randomly' search for that? Isn't that a very targetted search, hence not random at all? :roftl:

Awwwww classing it has his fan club , how sweet :wub2:

My gut feeling is that it's not the album tracklisting. It's time Mika gave us some proper information to stop the speculation. And yes, one of those songs is an unrelease demo, but maybe Mika could think of releasing those demos sometime. They are just going to waste on YouTube, especially when we're not supposed to listen to them!