Is This The New Album Tracklisting?!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My gut feeling is that it's not the album tracklisting. It's time Mika gave us some proper information to stop the speculation. And yes, one of those songs is an unrelease demo, but maybe Mika could think of releasing those demos sometime. They are just going to waste on YouTube, especially when we're not supposed to listen to them!

It is categorically not Marilyn. That's what we are saying.

Call me dense, but how do you exactly 'randomly' search for that? Isn't that a very targetted search, hence not random at all? :roftl:

I'd even go so far as to say that the terms 'random' and 'search' are somewhat mutually exclusive. :lmfao:

Oh that list, yeah, I remember using that in a lot of conversations about those songs..and Alice.:naughty:

Yeah, Ci Parliamo Da Grandi..don't worry people who haven't heard it, his only lines were: AAAAAAAAAAH. He did the backing vocals together with Guy Chamberthingie.

Oh that list, yeah, I remember using that in a lot of conversations about those songs..and Alice.:naughty:

Yeah, Ci Parliamo Da Grandi..don't worry people who haven't heard it, his only lines were: AAAAAAAAAAH. He did the backing vocals together with Guy Chamberthingie.

Thank you very much for the AAH :sneaky2: Now I know what I won't be able to get out of my head for the rest of the week. :roftl:

Oi Robi, don't get all coy now; We all know about your secret heavy metal record :naughty:

Call me dense, but how do you exactly 'randomly' search for that? Isn't that a very targetted search, hence not random at all? :roftl:

[/color]

:naughty:

My thoughts exactly:roftl:

Yes......................but they are very good 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAh's :naughty: I love it................I call it my Sunday morning song as it is the perfect time to listen to it:thumb_yello:

Yes......................but they are very good 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAh's :naughty:

indeed they have the same charm as Timbaland's "EH EH EH"s it changes the whole song:mf_rosetinted:

Thank you very much for the AAH :sneaky2: Now I know what I won't be able to get out of my head for the rest of the week. :roftl:

:tongue2:

indeed they have the same charm as Timbaland's "EH EH EH"s it changes the whole song:mf_rosetinted:

I also remember a discussion about Timbaland's ''EH EH EH's'' and ''fikifiki'''s:naughty:

:shocked:

What? Is this a joke?:shocked:

OH MY GOD.

OK Guys. I was randomly searching ‘Michael Holbrook Penniman’ on the official BMI site, and these are the songs listed by him. I’ve put them in alphabetical order into two lists; songs we know of and songs we’ve never heard of.

This is the page; http://repertoire.bmi.com/title.asp?blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&keyID=8538090&ShowNbr=0&ShowSeqNbr=0&querytype=WorkID

And click ‘PENNIMAN, MICHAEL HOLBROOK.’

Do you think these were listed by mistake? Some of the titles looks plausible.. like ‘rain on me’ (rain?) and ‘ugly boy’ (loverboy that willywonka was talking about after last vlog?)

Unknown Songs

ANOTHER LULLABY

CI PARLIAMO DA GRANDI

COLD HEART

EUROBASKET

GAVE IT ALL AWAY

FALL FROM GRACE

HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME

LOOK DON T TOUCH

PRAY FOR YOU

RAIN ON ME

SOMOS GRANDES O NO

TROUBLE IS

UGLY BOY

YOU MAKE ME

Known songs

ANY OTHER WORLD

BIG GIRL YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

BILLY BROWN

ERASE

GRACE KELLY

HAPPY ENDING

HOLY JOHNNY

INSTANT MARTYR

LOLLIPOP

LOVE TODAY

MY INTERPRETATION

RELAX TAKE IT EASY

RING RING

STUCK IN THE MIDDLE

YOUR SYMPATHY

Whats Up? Could this be the new songs or am I making a huge mistake???!!

eh???? :blink:

somos grandes o no?? is this for real??

i didn`t know he wrote a song in spanish..

Hi dear! :huglove:

I don't know if there are any videos of it but I know that " M. PENNIMAN" is written in the EROS RAMAZZOTTI's album for the song "CI PARLIAMO DA GRANDI" ... I have that cd. :wink2:

:shocked:

i didn`t know thatt! :mf_lustslow:

:blink:

wow! thank you!

I think about a year ago we were discussing how Alice must have been the name a female Italian singer-songwriter (can't remember her name now) was also writing under and now it seems it was him who co-wrote / helped with arrangements on that song...

It is truely adorabel how he used to take every opportunity to get into this business / learn from other musicians ( in this case I meant fellow songwriters)

:blink:

wow! thank you!

I think about a year ago we were discussing how Alice must have been the name a female Italian singer-songwriter (can't remember her name now) was also writing under and now it seems it was him who co-wrote / helped with arrangements on that song...

It is truely adorabel how he used to take every opportunity to get into this business / learn from other musicians ( in this case I meant fellow songwriters)

I thought you were still around when that got resolved because it wasn't long after.

Mika actually mentioned it in an interview as well, but didn't name names. Said he had written for a famous male pop singer under a pseudonym.

No, it's here:

http://www.pop-catastrophe.co.uk/1228.aspx

I think that's just another title for the Romazzotti song.

yes, it is
:wink2:

Great song Love it! :wub2:

Mika actually mentioned it in an interview as well, but didn't name names. Said he had written for a famous male pop singer under a pseudonym

Really? Do you remember in what interview he did mention it Christine?

I thought you were still around when that got resolved because it wasn't long after.

Mika actually mentioned it in an interview as well, but didn't name names. Said he had written for a famous male pop singer under a pseudonym.

I seemed to have missed a lot in the second half of last year when I was focusing only on organising my trip to Peru and thought nothing was happening here, anyway. I did not even check music news and my ignorance became only apparent when I learned from an accidental click on UK charts that Katy Perry has actually become famous in the meantime.. :blink:

Oh how was Peru Suzie?

Peru was amazing. At last 50 microclimates within the same country - scenery varies a lot. Definetely needs planning a lot in advance, though travelling was safer than I expected. Have been to the rainforest, lake Titicaca, Lima, Arequipa, Cusco, the Sacred Valley and the Machu Picchu, of course.

• 3 weeks later...

I had heard of this ramazotti thing before, but had completely removed it. should be fun digging that song and try to spot mika while he's doing hooowoooooo as back-vocalist. :blink:

I'm cached by some other titles I cannot relate to anything (yet)... :wub2: