Current Obsession

NuttyGummy

I just watched him on the Jonathan Ross show last night. I don't like his beard :wags_finger:

OH SHIZNAP! I missed it . . but am watching it tomorrow at 11 AM :das:

NOW I AM SCARED! Bearded RuRu is gonna make me :boxed:

What?? No way!!!! :jawdrop:

I know RIGHT! It is SUCH a shocker!!! :freak:

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH SHIZNAP! I missed it . . but am watching it tomorrow at 11 AM :das:

NOW I AM SCARED! Bearded RuRu is gonna make me :boxed:

Yeah....doesn't suit him :naughty:

However, his performance was really good, and his interview was funny :lol3:

Oh, awesome :punk:

You'll love it :pinkbow:

Patience :freak:

What is this word you speak of . . patience . . I have never heard of such! :rolls_eyes:

Really?! Wow I had no idea. Who is this Rufus character? :naughty:

Oh just some gay guy that told me he loved me the same night I kissed him on the lips! :das:

I'm obsessed with.............sleep!

Good Night :bye:

NIGHT AMBER!!!! :huglove:

Oh! Yeah i watched Ru on Jonathan Ross last night!

I cried. You know.

I love Grey Gardens.... one of my favorites.

YOU CRIED when you watched it - or because of his beard :teehee:

If you cried there is NO hope for me :no:

YOU CRIED when you watched it - or because of his beard :teehee:

If you cried there is NO hope for me :no:

Hhahaha I do hate the beard, but I just get really worked up when I see people like Rufus or Mika on TV. and it had kinda been an emotional week and I was like Oh my godddd i love you Rufus!!! and cried. then laughed at myself for crying. then cried some more. :biggrin2:

Ahhhh! That makes me so jealous! I just got an autograph. He was in a rush. I understood though. :bleh:

I was JUST extremely LUCKY those two nights!!!! I DO NOT take it for granted!!!!

Hhahaha I do hate the beard, but I just get really worked up when I see people like Rufus or Mika on TV. and it had kinda been an emotional week and I was like Oh my godddd i love you Rufus!!! and cried. then laughed at myself for crying. then cried some more. :biggrin2:

Aaahhh . . I am preparing myself for the water works NOW . . I cried enough to fill the Nile River at the shows . .. so . . .

I think I may have, but I don't really remember :huh:

I'm sure you don't mind telling the story over :teehee:

OF course NOT!!! :das:

Ahhhh . . it was the last night of the tour and we got to go BACKSTAGE!!! (thanks to his AWESOME tour manager) he saw me and Alex all three nights of the tour so he knew . . we deserved it.

As we went into the room where he was . . .

he was giving everyone that entered a 'european kiss' (on both cheeks) WELL me being a dumb American and all . . I went the WRONG way - and we kissed on the lips. :das: Rufus said, "OH I'LL JUST GIVE YOU A BIG KISS IN THE MOUTH" I was all shades of RED. I was SO embarrassed!!!!! He was SO good about it though :wub2: I quickly grabbed his hand and asked him if he READ my poem . . and he said YES . . thank you - I love it, it is beautiful!

And then when we were out in the hall taking our group picture . . I had him sign my shirt - then I told him to read it - as I held it up . . .

MY shirt said : Rufus will never love me

. .. and he read it and said: OH BUT I DO . . .

:swoon:

BEST NIGHT OF MY EXISTENCE!

Ahhhh . . it was the last night of the tour and we got to go BACKSTAGE!!! (thanks to his AWESOME tour manager) he saw me and Alex all three nights of the tour so he knew . . we deserved it.

he was giving everyone that entered a 'european kiss' (on both cheeks) WELL me being a dumb American and all . . I went the WRONG way - and we kissed on the lips. :das: Rufus said, "OH I'LL JUST GIVE YOU A BIG KISS IN THE MOUTH" I was all shades of RED. I was SO embarrassed!!!!! He was SO good about it though :wub2: I quickly grabbed his hand and asked him if he READ my poem . . and he said YES . . thank you - I love it, it is beautiful!

And then when we were out in the hall taking our group picture . . I had him sign my shirt - then I told him to read it - as I held it up . . .

Oh my god! :aah:

That's like....the most amazing fan experience I've ever heard! :fangurl:

That is so great! Aww :wub2:

Ohhhh c'mon!!!

This is the reason for i'm jelousy about the european girls!!! :teehee:

Ok. It's SO amazing!... The chance for know Mika was so cool!! :biggrin2: Congrats...

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGJjc7t-6VQ

I love so much about this.

It's Jason Mraz, for one, and the song is awesome.

I also love the "Ellen to the D-E Generes" part.

Or when he sings "I can be the one to..." and does the 1 and 2 thing with his fingers.

Or the way he sing talk when he sings "we can be the talk...".

Or from 1:56-1:58.

:fangurl::teehee::bleh:

Edited by iadoremika