Current Obsession

NuttyGummy

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NO?! :shocked::roftl:

I hate eurovison, don't know why the netherlands keep trying every year...:boxed:

Haha I've been a complete Eurovision geek since 1991 :freak::naughty: This year I'm really obsessed though, can't even decide which song I'm supporting in the final cause there are so many great ones :woot_jump:

But no, I don't know why The Netherlands bothers really...or Denmark for that matter :naughty:

Was Serbia through? They were so weird and cracked me up.:lmfao:

nope they didn't make it to the final. That sleeping pill from Croatia got through instead, wonder if people confused them :blink:

Wouter Hamel!

Well actually he isn't a current obsession, I've known him since 2006 but in the last couple of months he became more and more of an obsession for me :wub2:

Wow, I'm surprised! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

• 1 month later...
Harry Potter!! :boing:

Spent all of last night watching movies and rereading my favourite scenes (mainly those with Snape). I kept crying and laughing and my family was looking at me like I was insane :lol3:

I can't wait for the new movie!

I have to admit, I haven't read past the third book. I got bored. Someone told me they get more interesting after book 3 though. Is that true?

Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,

Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started, wait...

The Earth began to cool,

The autotrophs began to drool,

Neanderthals developed tools,

We built a wall (we built the pyramids),

Math, science, history, unravelling the mysteries,

That all started with the big bang! BANG!

Oh yeah, I'm kinda very obsessed with The Big Bang Theory these days...

Not started recently and not a real obsession (*ahum* :blush-anim-cl:) but ..

jv2.gif

that guy is great :wub2:

(I dreamt about him last night .. after a night like that I'm always a bit more "into him" than on other days :teehee::roftl:)

I can't wait for the new movie!

I have to admit, I haven't read past the third book. I got bored. Someone told me they get more interesting after book 3 though. Is that true?

Yeah, they definitely get better as they go cause story lines get all twisted and crazy and you leard a lot about the characters and end up getting attached to them and before you know it everyone dies, lol. Sorry to ruin it :bleh:

I am currently addicted to tattoos. getting them. It's a very cool experience. Terrifying, exciting, sexy, demeaning, painful, fulfilling all at the same time. Can't wait to get another :biggrin2: