Current Obsession

NuttyGummy

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is an embarassing one...

star trek:blush-anim-cl::naughty: THE MOVIE WAS SO DAMN HOT!!!!!!! :drool: CAPTAIN KIRK AND THE RUSSIAN GUY:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I haven't seen the movie. To be honest' date=' I'm not such a fan of Star Trek but the only reason why I want to see it is because of Chris Pine. :teehee:[/color']

I haven't seen the movie. To be honest, I'm not such a fan of Star Trek but the only reason why I want to see it is because of Chris Pine. :teehee:

omg i have never watched star trek in my life and i only went cuz my mom was away and my dad wanted to see it and she would never see it with my dad so i went with him and OMG IS IT WORTH IT TO SEE IT CUZ OF CHRIS PINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: i could quite literally eat him up in a bunch of seens:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

omg i have never watched star trek in my life and i only went cuz my mom was away and my dad wanted to see it and she would never see it with my dad so i went with him and OMG IS IT WORTH IT TO SEE IT CUZ OF CHRIS PINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: i could quite literally eat him up in a bunch of seens:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

You're making this movie seem really convincing to see. :mf_rosetinted:

DGG-017997.jpg

(I really like his eyes.)

You're making this movie seem really convincing to see. :mf_rosetinted:

DGG-017997.jpg

(I really like his eyes.)

Not to mention Spock is, um, kind of a beast. :drool::teehee:

No, it's a really good movie though. I'd seen one of the old ones (Wrath of Khan --"the best one" according to my dad) and was not too excited, but it turned out to be really good! It was almost a comedy at some times. I definitely recommend it. :naughty:

No, it's a really good movie though. I'd seen one of the old ones (Wrath of Khan --"the best one" according to my dad) and was not too excited, but it turned out to be really good! It was almost a comedy at some times. I definitely recommend it. :naughty:

Ahaha...I should imdb him. :naughty:

I've heard many good things about it, I'm cuuuuuurious. :roftl:

OMG HE IS UGHHH HE IS LIKE DORKY EMOTIONALLY INAPT HOT HAHAHAHA YUMMM I WOULD SO TAP SPOCK:mf_lustslow:

omg i cant believe i just said that:boxed:

he looks EXACTLY like this kid in my school NO JOKE EXACTLY i mean when i saw it with my dad i practically shouted it out hahaha

he is lol but spock has this spock-ey way about him that is hot lol i think its his repressed feelings hahahaha

Yeah, there is definitely something Spockey that makes him so delish. I didn't think he was that beastly until I saw the movie. SPOOOCK. :wub2: