• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not Mika. I don't have to be nice.

I just got an email from a member of the MFC, which really pissed me off. And I've read through the original post I made, and a lot of what people wrote pissed me off too.

You need to really check yourselves, okay?

Also, the MFC was told something would be happening before anyone else. You guys should be happy about that. You're special! Now stop behaving like spoiled children before I smack you!

:blink::blink:

I am still trying to catch up with what happened over the weekend, so excuse me if I am off recent topic now - I don't want to read all the 55 pages , simply reply to Perez's first post in case he has time to come back again and read into this...

I would like to kindly remind you that the age of fans visiting the MFC or the Mikasounds forum range from age 8 to 58... In personality, upbringing and culture we are even more different from each other. Therefore, I recommend reading any comments written to you with that in mind...:wink2:

I am talking from experience: Once I was so pissed off by the silly comments on the Mikasounds site that I asked them not to behave like 12 year olds... It turned out THEY WERE 12 YEARS OLD....:cool:

I apologised and learned my lesson. Did not visit that forum much after ad the MFC is definitely more grown up but it does not necessarily mean that anyone on the other forum has any bad intentions.:wink2:

I don't feel like Perez is obliged to respond to your emails at all. If anything, I give him all right to ignore you. What kind of person makes that of him? Someone with a lot of common sense.

The most sensible thing would be if the email was never sent at all, but things can't be turned back now, unfortunately. This is not something Perez did, but something you did.

Okay enough bitching:naughty:

i agree with you also my dear!

:blink::blink:

I am still trying to catch up with what happened over the weekend, so excuse me if I am off recent topic now - I don't want to read all the 55 pages , simply reply to Perez's first post in case he has time to come back again and read into this...

I would like to kindly remind you that the age of fans visiting the MFC or the Mikasounds forum range from age 8 to 58... In personality, upbringing and culture we are even more different from each other. Therefore, I recommend reading any comments written to you with that in mind...:wink2:

I am talking from experience: Once I was so pissed off by the silly comments on the Mikasounds site that I asked them not to behave like 12 year olds... It turned out THEY WERE 12 YEARS OLD....:cool:

I apologised and learned my lesson. Did not visit that forum much after ad the MFC is definitely more grown up but it does not necessarily mean that anyone on the other forum has any bad intentions.:wink2:

i totally agree with you on the fact that we are sometimes dealing with over excited teenagers, and i keep that in mind at all times. unfortunately, this time, they are not children at all, but grownups :wink2:

I don’t want to talk about it again, either. Completely off topic.

I swear over my life this is the last time ever that I’m going to repeat this. Exhausted to the core.

There were 4 non-MFCers there, 4. People talked about those girls in particular, 2 of them being my friend and me. So yes, those words were addressed to us, at least partially. Check it out if you feel like it. I don’t need to, I’m quite sure it was that way.

And yes, I agree I’d like to end this here and for all. It’s more than evident we’ll never reach an understanding on it.

No, you won't at this late date, come to an understanding of the past- mostly because no-one really knows what happened. But do try to come to an understanding for the future- you all have come accross as basically nice people although I've seen comments on both sides of the discussion that were distinctly nasty (I read a lot of the Madrid posts- I kept thinking the discussion was surely over and there'd be pics) I hope you enjoy meeting each other at some point in the future. And chatting on here.

Awww, my sister! :wub2:

I want a picture of your bald head :wub2:

Please don’t forget my friend and me were insulted out of no tangible reason even before I was registered here.

So what was first – the chicken or the egg?

Given that, I think it’s natural and logical to fear being pushed aside.

Thank you Sienna! You are really nice :huglove:

I really don't want to carry on the same argument for another few months, as this was discussed for aaaaaaaages already in the Madrid thread, but in reality the facts are:

-the people who attended the Madrid M&G saw some girls behave in a way that they didn't approve of.

-these girls were told to their face that it would be desirable if they behaved differently (not by myself, incidentally).

-Your friend and you have always claimed that you did not behave like that and that it was not you.

-If this is the case, there is no problem and you have not been insulted. Wouldn't you agree?

Can we end this here and for all? Unless you now turn around to say that it was indeed you and your friend who behaved badly, then nobody has made any comments about you, so this is a non-issue which we can lay to rest.

I don’t want to talk about it again, either. Completely off topic.

I swear over my life this is the last time ever that I’m going to repeat this. Exhausted to the core.

There were 4 non-MFCers there, 4. People talked about those girls in particular, 2 of them being my friend and me. So yes, those words were addressed to us, at least partially. Check it out if you feel like it. I don’t need to, I’m quite sure it was that way.

And yes, I agree I’d like to end this here and for all. It’s more than evident we’ll never reach an understanding on it.

Agree Sari ... The subject about Madrid has been Worn outtttttt :boxed:!!!

FFS ... will people just brush THAT chip off thier shoulder !!! :shocked:

(before i eat it ,im hungry :naughty:) ... people need to think themselves lucky that THIER friends didnt get a broken rib in the process like one of my friends did !!!

Happy times !!!! Mika's second album is starting to get in motion !!!! :punk:

Edited by mikas_gal07

I don't feel like Perez is obliged to respond to your emails at all. If anything, I give him all right to ignore you. What kind of person makes that of him? Someone with a lot of common sense.

The most sensible thing would be if the email was never sent at all, but things can't be turned back now, unfortunately. This is not something Perez did, but something you did.

How surprising! I agree! :mf_rosetinted:

Actually I disagree on that... of course he's not obliged to reply, but it would be a nice thing for him to do.

Yes, the whole thing started with Patricia's mail, but he was the one who brought it up to the forum (IMHO he kinda overreacted, but whatever) and Patricia recognized her mistake, and explained it to him right? So, it wouldn't hurt to reply her...

Just my two cents...

Actually I disagree on that... of course he's not obliged to reply, but it would be a nice thing for him to do.

Yes, the whole thing started with Patricia's mail, but he was the one who brought it up to the forum (IMHO he kinda overreacted, but whatever) and Patricia recognized her mistake, and explained it to him right? So, it wouldn't hurt to reply her...

Just my two cents...

Still, she points the finger at him saying he is the bad guy. If I was in his shoes, I probably would have done the same. And the damage is done already, what would a reply do to make it better? Perhaps clean her conscience but the situation would remain the same. He did not overreact. He just got dragged into something he had nothing to do with, something he knew nothing about, just because of some petty case of jealousy. And I just can't stand the fact that she expects him to answer. Once again, when I was in this situation as Perez, I would've just thought "Screw you all":naughty:

Still, she points the finger at him saying he is the bad guy. If I was in his shoes, I probably would have done the same. And the damage is done already, what would a reply do to make it better? Perhaps clean her conscience but the situation would remain the same. He did not overreact. He just got dragged into something he had nothing to do with, something he knew nothing about, just because of some petty case of jealousy. And I just can't stand the fact that she expects him to answer. Once again, when I was in this situation as Perez, I would've just thought "Screw you all":naughty:

The thing is ... Perez is Notorious for blabbing ... and famous for it , enough said :naughty:

I certainly wouldnt make that mistake in the first place , but i guess people have learned .. :naughty::wink2:

Edited by mikas_gal07

Totally off topic now: Am I a total weirdo for trawling the internet searching for LA flights, even though I know the chances of me being able to go to this are pretty much zilch? :naughty:

Don't know what you're talking about :mf_rosetinted:

Totally off topic now: Am I a total weirdo for trawling the internet searching for LA flights, even though I know the chances of me being able to go to this are pretty much zilch? :naughty:

:naughty: dreams are free, airline tickets are not... enjoy ! :punk:

did you buy a lottery ticket?

As I said, she recognized the mistake... I said before, I understood in part what she was complaining about, and I don't think it's jealousy, since she's part of MFC too... :wink2:

I still think Perez overreacted. I mean, instead of coming here complaining and acting all drama queen, he could have answered her directly by e-mail (and saying "screw you" if he wanted to :naughty:) or ignore her right away, and probably it would end the discussion there.

But hey, that's what I would have done... :naughty:

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Perez came here to tell us about the gig, etc etc, but in this discussion I think no-one was totally right! :wink2:

So she's trying to save face, that's hardly more of Perez' business than the first rubbish was. There was nothing to misunderstand in that email, it was not made with anything but malicious intent and fortunately Perez wasn't sucked in. There is a difference between accidently spilling milk over someone and then appologizing because you're sorry...or intentionally pissing all over people and then appologizing because it was discovered that you did it :doh: Had this been the first case, then it might be reasonable to ask for a reply to your appology, but it's clearly not the first case, so hey. You made the mess now live with it dear :mf_rosetinted:

He actually came here today :fisch:

I saw ! :punk: Kinda sad he didnt post though ... although theres no way he could have got through this thread now ! :naughty:

it must also be wrong that i hoped mika would launch a comp to fly us over then ... :naughty: ... yes sari ... were allowd to dream ! :naughty:

Only if I'm allowed in your hand luggage :naughty: my dad gave me £300 towards some kind of travel for this year for my birthday the other day... If it wasn't for my passport being renewed right now I'd be finding it hard not to be on a plane tonight. Probably a good thing I'm bound to the country at the moment

He actually came here today :fisch:

Stalker.:naughty:

Yes.:mf_rosetinted:

The thing is ... Perez is Notorious for blabbing ... and famous for it , enough said :naughty:

I certainly wouldnt make that mistake in the first place , but i guess people have learned .. :naughty::wink2:

Well, yes but she knew that in advance didn't she?

No, you're not alone:roftl:

As I said, she recognized the mistake... I said before, I understood in part what she was complaining about, and I don't think it's jealousy, since she's part of MFC too... :wink2:

I still think Perez overreacted. I mean, instead of coming here complaining and acting all drama queen, he could have answered her directly by e-mail (and saying "screw you" if he wanted to :naughty:) or ignore her right away, and probably it would end the discussion there.

But hey, that's what I would have done... :naughty:

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Perez came here to tell us about the gig, etc etc, but in this discussion I think no-one was totally right! :wink2:

Well, we all know Perez is a drama queen so it's totally in his style to do so and she could've thought it through before she hit the send button. The consequences were easy to calculate. And the fact that she's a member of the MFC didn't mean anything, as she was blackmailing us anyway. You know we accept everyone on here, so it's completely unreasonable and unfair and it's logical MFCers are upset.

So she's trying to save face, that's hardly more of Perez' business than the first rubbish was. There was nothing to misunderstand in that email, it was not made with anything but malicious intent and fortunately Perez wasn't sucked in. There is a difference between accidently spilling milk over someone and then appologizing because you're sorry...or intentionally pissing all over people and then appologizing because it was discovered that you did it :doh: Had this been the first case, then it might be reasonable to ask for a reply to your appology, but it's clearly not the first case, so hey. You made the mess now live with it dear :mf_rosetinted:

Agreed I can hardly sympathise.

Only if I'm allowed in your hand luggage :naughty: my dad gave me £300 towards some kind of travel for this year for my birthday the other day... If it wasn't for my passport being renewed right now I'd be finding it hard not to be on a plane tonight. Probably a good thing I'm bound to the country at the moment

i think it is maybe a good thing though... that money may allow you to more then just one gig? but the wait is a killer, isn't it? :wink2: