Ticket Details For Wednesday's Los Angeles Show!

PerezHilton

Here ya go!

http://perezhilton.com/2009-04-13-get-your-free-mika-tickets-get-your-free-mika-tickets

The ice cream cometh!

On Sunday, we exclusively revealed that we've been planning a very special concert with our friend Mika to celebrate of the completion of recording for his new album, the follow-up to his debut, Life In Cartoon Motion, the fifth best-selling album in the world in 2007.

We're keeping it guerilla and announced the gig only a few days before the show, which is this Wednesday.

And, best of all, we are making sure that this intimate, fans-only concert is free.

You can't buy tickets, but you can get them!

How??? When??? Where????

Just show up on Tuesday night, April 14th

at Beverly Gardens Park in Beverly Hills

That's at Rodeo Dr. and North Santa Monica Blvd.

from 6:00 PM onwards

And be on the lookout for the special ice cream truck

for your wristbands to attend Wednesday night's show!

Mika and Perez "might" (*wink* *wink*) be popping in to hand out wristbands and ice cream.

Yum! Yum! Yum!

ETA: Registered MikaFanClub.com members, read more HERE!

Edited by dcdeb

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*bursts into tears*

please, please PLEASE, Perez, PLEASE ask mika to play in new zealand this year. you have no idea how FRUSTRATING it is to be stuck way down in new zealand with mika NEVER playing a show here EVER. we didnt get to see Life In Cartoon Motion live. Beg him for me. please.

*tries to be happy for everyone seeing mika on tuesday*

Edited by racinghorse83

*bursts into tears*

please, please PLEASE, Perez, PLEASE ask mika to play in new zealand this year. you have no idea how FRUSTRATING it is to be stuck way down in new zealand with mika NEVER playing a show here EVER. we didnt get to see Life In Cartoon Motion live. Beg him for me. please.

i can imagine that..

we didn`t get to see him not even ONCE!

we`re still waiting.. :bleh:

but i`m happy cause this means new music, new photos :das:, lovely reviews to read.. youtube vids :punk:

Perez - can we expect that you are gonna be doing this for ALL of Mika's upcoming, secret, acoustic gigs?! :blink:

It's not for the faint of heart. But thanks for the roller coaster ride - it's quite exciting. :clap::pbjt:

Edited by Suzy

i can imagine that..

we didn`t get to see him not even ONCE!

we`re still waiting.. :bleh:

but i`m happy cause this means new music, new photos :das:, lovely reviews to read.. youtube vids :punk:

yay! official members of the 'waiting for mika' club *puts on club hat and waves club banner*

I just HAD to ask perez since there was a high chance he would read it since he was still online and it was the first page. and i had to sound desperate. coz i am. :roftl:

yay! official members of the 'waiting for mika' club *puts on club hat and waves club banner*

I just HAD to ask perez since there was a high chance he would read it since he was still online and it was the first page. and i had to sound desperate. coz i am. :roftl:

hahahahaha

yeah..

but anyways.. is nice to see that some mfcers will get to see him.. i can`t wait to hear the new songs :wub2:

i`m off

:bye:

:woot_jump: oooh and icecream even :wub2: This is awesome, have a fabby time all you LAers and insane travelling Canadians :punk::yay:

Finally, at 5 am on a tuesday morning, the good ol' MFC spirit again reached Denmark :roftl: can't wait to hear all your reports - don't forget pictures of icecream :naughty::yay:

I'm not going but I'm sooooo excited for all my MFC friends who get to be there! :dance_man::woot_jump:

Me too, Suzy! It's just the excitement in the air! I love it!

:woot_jump:

*bursts into tears*

*pats*

Our time will come... We'll just have to bribe him with something... ice cream perhaps? :naughty:

Oh, I finished to NZ title page for the book... it looks kinda spiffy if I do say so myself...

Perez - can we expect that you are gonna be doing this for ALL of Mika's upcoming, secret, acoustic gigs?! :blink:

It's not for the faint of heart. But thanks for the roller coaster ride - it's quite exciting.

Ooooh... good question... if he does do it and makes it a Wednesaday, then it looks like I'm missing out on my higher education for a week! :naughty:

I just HAD to ask perez since there was a high chance he would read it since he was still online and it was the first page. and i had to sound desperate. coz i am.

I asked a similar question when he first announced it, and he never said anything... so either he read it and will ask, or read it and doesn't care... I'd like to think Perez is in the first category...

And I know how desperate you are :naughty:

*joins club*

Don't worry, a lot of us (including me) can relate. Our time will come.=]

(hopefully sometime soon...lol :naughty: )

Very excited for those who can attend, though! :boing: