4/15/09 -- LA Surprise Show -- Preshow Chatter!

dcdeb

if anything ever turned me into a 14 year old fangurl then that was it :blush-anim-cl::roftl: I still have a very clear picture of how my shoes looked that night from studying them so intensely there :blush-anim-cl::doh:

14 y/o?

:tears:

Fine!:naughty:

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder how long will it take to andy to go out with them, have a chat and film them....:fisch:

(XYZ video btw and none of them to be seen)

jealous anyone?

noooo...... :sneaky2: *lives in denial* :mf_rosetinted::boxed:

mika's sending out john to do the dirty job again, eh..? mika, be ashamed of yourself.. :thumbdown:

john :wub2:

Mika has now for the record, been giving away champagne, ice cream, donuts, hot chocolate (several times)...what's next? Cake? I think he's trying to fatten us up? :naughty:

Mika has now for the record, been giving away champagne, ice cream, donuts, hot chocolate (several times)...what's next? Cake? I think he's trying to fatten us up? :naughty:

He almost gave me whiskey in Amsterdam too:roftl:

Yeah I think he's on a quest to gather his own Big Girl army:mf_rosetinted:

He is obviously aiming to fill larger venues :mf_rosetinted:

isn't that what we all wish we could be? :naughty:

Don't know about that... I wish I was older!:naughty:

I bet if I were older I'd still be a fangurl so it would just be the appearance and the numbers:naughty:

I bet if I were older I'd still be a fangurl so it would just be the appearance and the numbers:naughty:

No you don't want to be older. It's all downhill :thumbdown:

No you don't want to be older. It's all downhill :thumbdown:

Why?:blink::naughty:

I wouldn't have to say anything to my parents, I'd be able to go out there all by myself.. Okay I dunno how I'd get the money, but I'd make it happen!:mf_rosetinted:

it gets harder to get away with the fangurl behaviour when you've passed 30 :bleh:

it gets harder to get away with the fangurl behaviour when you've passed 30 :bleh:

Yeah it's not a very nice thing to see if people are narrow minded... But hey, I think the age doesn't matter at all:naughty: You're still alive, better be a fangurl while you can!

Yeah it's not a very nice thing to see if people are narrow minded... But hey, I think the age doesn't matter at all:naughty: You're still alive, better be a fangurl while you can!

Well I still have fangurl moments at least :mf_rosetinted:

thanks carlota!:naughty:

Dunno why you're thanking me, but you're welcome!:huglove::naughty::wink2:

Just don't get too overexcited...:roftl: But I think all of you have more self control than I do. Though I don't get to the point of crying and chasing cars:naughty:

when you are almost 40, it gets beyond hard :blush-anim-cl::naughty:, not that I care anyway.. :fisch:

I suspect I'll wake to 100 pages tomorrow morn and possibly pics, vids and stuff.. but nevertheless bed calls.

night, virtual gig mfc'ers. :bye:

when you are almost 40, it gets beyond hard :blush-anim-cl::naughty:, not that I care anyway.. :fisch:

I suspect I'll wake to 100 pages tomorrow morn and possibly pics, vids and stuff.. but nevertheless bed calls.

night, virtual gig mfc'ers. :bye:

nighty night avoca :bye:

Think I'm gonna go for a run to burn off the calories from the virtual donuts :blink: