4/15/09 -- LA Surprise Show -- Preshow Chatter!

dcdeb

Geez... :blink:

Don't get me wrong, I asked cause I'm really not used to it! I usually queue for 3/4 hours and I stay at the front row or close to it, so...

Ok, I'm officialy scared with the idea of going to a Mika gig in another country! :shocked::roftl:

That's pretty much just London though, which is why most people hate London gigs :naughty: and why the though of a secret one like the LA one scares most of us who plan to go :blink:

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because other people will otherwise...

Thay's just how its got in London. If we joined that queue at 11am even we would have been a couple of hundred people back. If I'm gonna pay the same amount of money, queue 8 hours and be a few rows back and possibly not see anything the whole night I'd much rather queue earlier to make sure I can...Queuing doesn't bother me anyway

Well that makes sense!

You're right in queueing earlier to have a good view of the show... I'd do it too!

Though the idea of so many time in a queue... Standing there:shocked: No loo...

Tiring? More than that... :naughty

You saw how exausted we were after SBSR, imagine if you were there since noon! :wink2 You get the idea...lol

And I arrived the festival 2 hours before they opened the doors (2 pm). There was no-one there! Only me, Carol, Suz, Jonas and Lils and her boyfriend! :roftl:

:roftl::roftl:

Insane! In SBSR, I couldn't even tell if the reason why I was wet was because I sweated a lot or because of something else!:roftl:

Haha:roftl::roftl:

in London I'd queue from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM :naughty:

I've not ever done that :fisch: that would be just silly wouldn't it .... :blink:

I've never done that in January in the snow in Southend either .... nope ... not me :naughty:

Queuing is quite fun if you're sitting and with friends. That said, I've only queued for about 5 hours max :naughty:

Oh that's different yeah... I never did serious queuing, usually I don't get much people ahead of me and it doesn't take much.. 1 hour max:naughty: But I've only been queuing twice so:blush-anim-cl:

It must be fun if it's with MFCers, I didn't get to do it:bleh: If I ever do, I'm sure I'll chat a lot:naughty:

10 hours is nothing. I wish we only had to queue 10 hours in London! :naughty: Last time we queued 14 and a half and wasn't even front of the queue :roftl:

Oh sweet memories :wub2: Queueing is like one of the best parts of the gig! Well Mika gig. Not so much the other ones.

Oh sweet memories :wub2: Queueing is like one of the best parts of the gig! Well Mika gig. Not so much the other ones.

First 13 hours are awesome, but the last hour before we go in is something I could seriously do without :badmood:

Queuing is quite fun if you're sitting and with friends. That said, I've only queued for about 5 hours max :naughty:

When I went to Westerpark, I only arrived at 3pm, and they opened the fences at like, half past 5 or something?:naughty:

I was still first row though.

Oh, and for anyone complaining it's unfair: First we lost the way to Amsterdam, because of the work on the road, and then my dad thought he didn't lock the car, while we were in Amsterdam already, so he went back by train, and came back like, an hour later. Then we still had to eat something, and then we went to the venue, which was kinda hard to find as well.:naughty:

Awww, that's so cute. Especially at the end when the person is fangirling him and he does his stupid laugh :mf_lustslow:

But, it's time for me to go to bed. (Okay, not go to bed, I'm going to watch a movie, but then bed :naughty:) See you tomorrow everyone! :naughty: 9 hours!

That's pretty much just London though, which is why most people hate London gigs :naughty: and why the though of a secret one like the LA one scares most of us who plan to go :blink:

Yeah... Five out of the six Mika gigs I was at took place in London. :naughty: I might go somewhere else next. :mf_rosetinted:

free choco again? aww.. the memories.. :wub2:

oh, I think a free secret london gig is gonna be apocalips though with this system "I tell you on friday and you have to be there on tuensday", I think half of the mfc gigs afecionados are cut out..

NO way many of us can make it organisation wise, family wise, job wise.. everything wise.. :tears: sigh

:shocked:

Poor boy!

Who the f*** asked him about playing FM in a biography movie?

Must have been press:thumbdown::thumbdown:

I just can see the first 10 secs of that then it stops...:shocked::shocked:

Could you see it all?

I found it at mr. paparrazzi's site so that's why the silly question!!

What's his reaction?????:shocked:

free choco again? aww.. the memories.. :wub2:

oh, I think a free secret london gig is gonna be apocalips though with this system "I tell you on friday and you have to be there on tuensday", I think half of the mfc gigs afecionados are cut out..

NO way many of us can make it organisation wise, family wise, job wise.. everything wise.. :tears: sigh

there probably wouldn't be tickets for all of us anyway, so that might not be too bad :blink: I'll feel a bit better (not much, but still..) if I can't go because of work or a school play or whatever, than if I would be lucky enough to make everything fit together and then couldn't get in :boxed: