4/15/09 -- LA Surprise Show -- Preshow Chatter!

dcdeb

I haven't been this excited about mikaland since...a long time ago.

I feel almost sick with excitment, I'd hate to think what I'd feel if actually there :naughty: New music soooo sooon :sweatdrop:

btw, Is he really sending out hot chocolate and coffee to the queuers?! :wub2:

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wrote it down: :

Mika bending out from the ice cream van - very friendy

Stupido: What do you think about doing a Freddie Mercury biography?

Mika : Me? Like a Movie? (steps back, sits down inside – obviously feels attacked but keeps smiling)

Stupido: Yeah. You acting.

Mika : Oh, I don’t know it wouldn’t be very good too much pressure.It would be an honour but too much pressure. (looks at someone else in the queue and start talking to them...)

Poor boy:huglove:

Oh, shi*, if i'd knew that i wouldn't have posted it but still can't see it, just first secs and then stops...:thumbdown:

5646710.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1239824161&Signature=Cszey3FyS0mxxsztSGeclojpHKQ%3D

:thumb_yello:

Is that the one sara said would be on the blog'?

I know! People have been walking around half naked in London today because of the 'heat'..the whole 21 degree heat haha :naughty:

Think it's been like 15-16 degrees here and we've still been pretending it's summer :mf_rosetinted:

Seems like all MFCers are experienced queuers:roftl:

"Zem queue is ours, no use in resisting":mf_rosetinted:

Oh yes...we all have plenty of "experience" in queuing!!! :blink:

Oh BTW....have you decided what you're going to do to my tree yet?? :naughty:

Some interesting info from team Mika ...

250 wrist bands were given out , 23 to the MFC and 100 people were turned away that waited for 2 hours

Well, that is interesting as I read that the accompanying flyer told wristband recipients that entrance was first come first served giving the impression that they were over subscribing to ensure it was full but if the MFCr's are all together then they won't be using the plus1's - will that mean that it won't be full?? Or maybe that they'll offer the last few places to random passers by????:shocked:

Oh to be at a 500 capacity gig!!! :wub2:

Well, that is interesting as I read that the accompanying flyer told wristband recipients that entrance was first come first served giving the impression that they were over subscribing to ensure it was full but if the MFCr's are all together then they won't be using the plus1's - will that mean that it won't be full?? Or maybe that they'll offer the last few places to random passers by????:shocked:

Oh to be at a 500 capacity gig!!! :wub2:

You know Im totally unsure , I do know the MFC and our merry band of 23 are being very well looked after :wub2:

tbh .. and this is just me I thought 500 would be too many you know.. mm intersting

You know Im totally unsure , I do know the MFC and our merry band of 23 are being very well looked after :wub2:

tbh .. and this is just me I thought 500 would be too many you know.. mm intersting

Lets face it........50 would be too many! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I'm thinking....1 on 1.....what do you reckon???:naughty:

:tears: Next time I'll just quit school, book a flight and rebel against my mom!:naughty:

I'm really happy for our dear MFCers though:wub2: They're representing us so well... But that's not something that they wouldn't do!

Can't wait for more. Am going earlier to bed tonight to wake up earlier just to check the news... Oh the addiction.:naughty:

:crybaby: Next time I'll start swimming as soon as we get the first clue :mf_rosetinted:

Just you a wet suit and a bottle of vodka .. you can do it Kata :wink2:

Lets face it........50 would be too many! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I'm thinking....1 on 1.....what do you reckon???:naughty:

Now this is VIP ! ....! 250 is a nice number , his early Uni gigs in 2007 were about that number

Anybody know Sariflor's twitter name, so I can follow her too? My hubby says he is still going to go tonight and hope to get in???! Team Mika is great, and I have high hopes they will give my hubby access.

Thanks for saying who people were, Robi- though for some reason my computer isn't showing the pictures at the moment

Yeah same here but I can see them clicking on the link though.