Guitar Tabs & Piano Music for the new songs, calling all musicians!

:shocked:

:teehee:

:huglove:

:naughty:

That's why bass is really important when you're trying to figure out the chords to a song because they're usually playing the root note of the correct chord.

If I'm annoying just tell me to shut up :naughty:

That's why bass is really important when you're trying to figure out the chords to a song because they're usually playing the root note of the correct chord.

thats a brilliant tip nono:thumb_yello:

thats a brilliant tip nono:thumb_yello:

Thanks, I hope it helps everyone. It certainly helps me! I'll be trying to focus on the piano bits, but when that doesn't work, I'll listen for the bass and then I can usually figure out the right notes. Yay for bass guitar :bow:

Thanks, I hope it helps everyone. It certainly helps me! I'll be trying to focus on the piano bits, but when that doesn't work, I'll listen for the bass and then I can usually figure out the right notes. Yay for bass guitar :bow:

I always listen to the piano thats why it's difficult sometimes to find the right chords. It's gonna be much easier now with your tip:thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Will you post the sheet music?!

Please!

Anyone, really for anything in TBWKTM!

For Loverboy more specifically(::fangurl:

That would be so wonderful, i would seriously just love anyone who gave me that forever! I WOULD BOW DOWN TO YOU. :bow:

haha

I just so badly for the TBWKTM, music to come out already and i'm just waiting and waiting but it's not coming!

I can't take it anymore!:sweatdrop::aah:

How long did it take for the LICM one to come out?

Also, I really hope the TBWKTM one has Loverboy, even though it's only a bonus track

You know I think you are a genius??? :wub2:

Well this just proves it!!:bow:

Even though everyone and his dog seems to have already done it...here's my version of Over my Shoulder.

I started to learn it in last weeks music lesson and am thrilled at how well I've done in seven days!! It's not perfect but I'm right proud of myself!! :naughty::naughty:

YES YES YES!!!:mf_lustslow:

I don't know how much you guys will care but apparently the TBWKTM music book (piano, vocals and guitar) is going to be released on February 1st!

Here's the link to the site where it'll be sold

(it'll obviously probably be sold on other sites but this is the first to say anything about it yet, prior to release):

http://www.tower.com/mika-boy-who-knew-too-much-paperback/wapi/114322186

So excited!:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

• 5 weeks later...
hey guys just wondering if anyone knew the chords to "Gave It All Away" ???

Verses and Chorus:

B, E, C#m, F#

Bridge:

Eb, Abm, E, F# (x2)

Ha-na-nah-ee-yo bit:

B, Abm, E

I think :teehee:

Edited by Fmbm

haha thanks fmbm, i'll try it on my keyboard when i get home later tonight. I 'll let you know if the chords sound right, no doubt they proberebly are cus you've got a good ear for chords !!! :),

thank you very much !!! :)

If they don't sound right, just let me know :wink2:

Let me make sure they're in the right key first...:naughty:

EDIT: Yup, it's in the right key.

Hey,

I have found on Amazon both of MIKA's albums in paperback music books with guitar tab, piano and vocal scores. I have Life in Cratoon Motion but am currently finding it hard to get The Boy Who Knew Too Much it seems to be only available in America. If you have any links or somewhere where i could get the Music in the UK could you Post the Links or something? I'm currently learning Any Other World, Happy Ending and Over My Shoulder, totally jamming every night lol. :thumb_yello:

Thanks

Yessss, I played this amazing song today and it sounds poifect. Gotta love the "hunnananaa." :lmfao:

• 1 month later...

oh no sorry i didn't get back !!!, the chords sounded ok to me , i can play the song quite fluently now !!! thanks to you !!! :D, the song seems easier than i thought !!! lol

also does any know the chords to "Any Other World" ???, the way Meeks plays it live !!!, i know the first few but i seem to get lost !!! aaahhh !!! lol

also does any know the chords to "Any Other World" ???, the way Meeks plays it live !!!, i know the first few but i seem to get lost !!! aaahhh !!! lol

Erm, bear with...

This isn't what it says in the sheet music, and it doesn't quite sound right on guitar, but it's fine on piano, and should be close to the live version... :)

All one bar unless mentioned, I think:

Eb

Eb bass D

Eb bass C, or Cm (doesn't matter if picking), for 2 bars

Ab5 [ 466XXX ] or Ab in sheet music [ 466544 ]

Eb

Bbsus4 (which is Eb instead of D) [ X13341 ]

Bb

and that's it. You'd hold the bass note for a bar at around 2 octaves below middle C on a piano, or not at all on guitar. The right hand is simple, for example this is it plus a bit of the lyrics

all in the

G-Eb-G-Eb-G-Eb-G-Eb

In any other

Smiiiiiiiiile like you

hands of a

G-D-G-D-G-D-G-D

world

mean it

bitter bitter (each syllable on the G in bitter bitter)

G-C-G-C-G-C-G-C

man say good

G-C-G-C-G-C-G-C

BASS: C---Bb---

bye to the

Ab-Eb-Ab-Eb-Ab-Eb-Ab-Eb

You could tell the

let your self let

world you thought you

G-Eb-G-Eb-G-Eb---G-Eb

difference

go

lived in

F-Eb-F-Eb-F-Eb-F-Eb

F-D-F-D-F-D-F-D

Over and over, pedal on and off every chord change. You might want to play heavily, or strum/play both hands after the chorus to imitate the cellos. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't...

Hope that helps, I do believe it's all quavers. He might change the key live, I can't remember. If so probably to F (F, F/E, F/D or Dm, F/D or Dm, Bb, F, Csus4, C)... :)

hey do any of you guys know the chords in the instrumental part that appears in "Blame It On the Girls" ???

F for a bar, G for a bar, C for a half bar, Em for a half bar, Am for a bar, I think.

The piano melody goes C A c B G b B G b A E A C C C C B B B B G G G G A A A A, if each capital letter is a crotchet and each lower-case is a quaver.

You'll need to listen to the record to get the rhythms right - this is if you play it straight, but he plays bits of it swung.

I love this thread! Thank you guys, you're all very talented :original: Me and PunkiePenguin do all our music GCSE performances together apart from the solo ones lol, and when we do, we normally do a Mika song. We've done over my shoulder, are rehearsing Rain (the version he did on that Popstar Operastar thing,) and are also practicing Happy Ending. I sing, and Mil plays the piano. And we have a friend who sings with us, so nomally we split verses, and I take harmonies when there are any :original: We have the piano/vocal/guitar book for LICM, but not for TBWKTM so it's great to look on here and find chords for songs from the new album. Thank you :thumb_yello: