Guitar Tabs & Piano Music for the new songs, calling all musicians!

I SEE YOU

Verse: Cm, Eb, Bb, Ab, Cm (x2)

Pre-Chorus: Eb, Bbm, Fm, Ab (x2)

Chorus: Eb, Bb, Fm, Ab (too lazy to count how many time :teehee:)

"Intermission": Gm, Bb, F, Eb

Outro: Cm, Eb, Cm, Eb, Bb, Cm

2nd Verse: Cm, Eb, Bbm, Ab, Cm

2nd pre-chorus: Eb, Bbm, Fm, Abm, Eb, Bbm, Fm, Ab

Hope it's right :naughty:

Edited by Fmbm

I SEE YOU

Intro: Cm, Eb, Bb, Ab, Cm (x2)

awwww i wish i could read music, it would make life for a hell of a lot easier. but well done Nono, i love how quickly you picked most of the notes for the song well done !!!:thumb_yello:

Edited by John Alan

awwww i wish i could read music, it would make life for a hell of a lot easier. but well done Nono, i love how quickly you picked most of the notes for the song well done !!!:thumb_yello:

I wrote the chords down so all you have to do is Google them and it will show you how to play each chord :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
I wrote the chords down so all you have to do is Google them and it will show you how to play each chord :wink2:

lol, didn't know could you look up the chords on google, it''s made my life alot more easier lol, thank up very much, i'm very greatful :thumb_yello:

hey does anyone know the chords to Mika's version of "Everybody Talkin", because i would lllooovvveee to be able to play that and also "Lady Jane" and "Any Other World (the way Mika plays it live)" ???, i be ever ever so greatful !!!

lol, didn't know could you look up the chords on google, it''s made my life alot more easier lol, thank up very much, i'm very greatful :thumb_yello:

hey does anyone know the chords to Mika's version of "Everybody Talkin", because i would lllooovvveee to be able to play that and also "Lady Jane" and "Any Other World (the way Mika plays it live)" ???, i be ever ever so greatful !!!

You're welcome. I'm glad it helped you :)

Um I think I only know some of Everybody's Talkin'...

Eb, Db + G + Bb (play those three notes together. Don't know the proper name for the chord :blush-anim-cl:), Gb, Bb, Eb

:dunno:

hmm...by ear...that's new. I don't think I can handle it though! Thank you so much for helping! :huglove: I called my teacher and sent her the piano sheets of SITM, MI, AOW and BB and we'll meet and she'll help me sort everything out.

The thing is that I cannot teach myself to move on... :sad: I stuck in a moment and can't go on. I've learned to play piano for 4 years and I've always had my teacher beside me to help me...since Mika :naughty: I started with Youtube tutorials and then got the pianobook on Xmas...but :dunno:

Unfortunately what helps me the most lately are the video Youtube tutorials...:biggrin2:

Thank you so much once again! :flowers2:

the official mika piano book is CRAP to put it nicely :biggrin2:

half of its in the wrong key, theyre nothing like what mika plays, some sound a bit weird when you play them and some lyrics are wrong :teehee::teehee:

nd SITM...well...the rhythm shouldn't be that big of a problem, as it would be figuring out the notes...

SITM was driving me crazy too! Nono has a BRILL tutorial that i begged and whined out of her on her youtube account (i think its fmbm2? ) that really helped me and smoothed all my SITM problems out ! you should really have a look.

SITM was driving me crazy too! Nono has a BRILL tutorial that i begged and whined out of her on her youtube account (i think its fmbm2? ) that really helped me and smoothed all my SITM problems out ! you should really have a look.

Ah, brilliant. I'm glad it's helped you so much :wub2:

I SEE YOU

Intro: Cm, Eb, Bb, Ab, Cm (x2)

I havent tried to play it yet so you saved me the trouble of trying to find the right chords. Thanks:biggrin2:

Hiii.

I think I figured out Pick Up Off The Floor

verse:

A minor, D minor x3

E7, E major

Chorus:

A minor, D minor, G major, C major

Sound right? I think it's at least pretty close

I got that too, except for the chorus. I'm hearing something close to A maj and Dmaj...

So I've been working with the new material, and I'm pretty sure I've got 'One Foot Boy' down-pat. =]

It's

E-A-F#m-B

Repeated throughout the entire song.

It can also be easily transposed, if anyone has trouble with those chords to

C-F-Dm-G

(Which is what I did to help me get the rhythm correct before attacking the actual chords. =])

So I've been working with the new material, and I'm pretty sure I've got 'One Foot Boy' down-pat. =]

It's

E-A-F#m-B

C-F-Dm-G

(Which is what I did to help me get the rhythm correct before attacking the actual chords. =])

Yup, that's what I play :freak:

However, in the song, the same repeated notes are Ab, Db, A, Eb. It sounds weird though, so I play E, A, F#, B :naughty:

DR. JOHN

Verse

Am, C, G, E (x2)

Pre-Chorus

A, D, Bm, E

A, B, Esus4, E

Chorus

A, E, A, D, Bm, E (x2)

-repeat verse-

Bridge

E, Am, G, C, B, E

-repeat chorus loop and then repeat verse for ending-

Edited by Fmbm

TOUCHES YOU

Verse

C octave.... (played througout the whole thing, basically), G, C octave.....G, C octave, C/Bb, C/F, C/G, C

Pre-Chorus

C, C/Bb, C/F, Dm, G (not sure if G is right...)

Chorus

C, Bb, F, Dm, G

C, Bb, F, G

-second verse (same as the first) -

Just repeat the chorus and verses when necessary :wink2:

That's like the whole song :naughty:

BY THE TIME

Now I'm pretty sure this isn't totally perfect, but it's close enough that you can sing along :dunno:

Intro

F, Dsus2, F, Dsus2

Verse

F, Dsus2, Bb, C

Dsus2 (or Dm), F, Bb, C

Chorus

F, Bb, Dm, Bb, C (x2)

-repeat intro-

-repeat verse-

-repeat chorus-

Bridge (This is most likely wrong. I'm not at my piano right now though, so I can't double check)

Dm, F, Bb, C (x2)

-repeat chorus-

-repeat intro-

Yup, that's what I play :freak:

However, in the song, the same repeated notes are Ab, Db, A, Eb. It sounds weird though, so I play E, A, F#, B :naughty:

I didn't think the Ab-Db-A-Eb sounded weird, though I wasn't playing them with the chords... Perhaps the chords are inverted?

somebody's been busy lately...:naughty:

Bored, more like :naughty:

I didn't think the Ab-Db-A-Eb sounded weird, though I wasn't playing them with the chords... Perhaps the chords are inverted?

Well yeah, it sounds weird if you play them as the bass notes. I think they are inverted.

It's

E-A-F#m-B

C-F-Dm-G

That's what I got as well. :wink2:

It's

E-A-F#m-B

C-F-Dm-G

Hey, I'm a pretty noob in this, since I got my keyboard a couple of weeks ago. Maybe it's an odd question, but I really don't know it!

E-A-F#m-B < What does the F#m mean? Is it a chord with the F#? I don't know what majors are? :boxed:

C-F-Dm-G < Is that a D chord? When I press the D chord, I can really hear a similarity with the real song! Is this the right way?