Geordie meaning???

*hi Silver*

People from the North East of England - Newcastle in particular. The Geordie girls have a reputation for going clubbing, wearing very scanty clothes, in spite of the freezing cold breeze of the North Sea :naughty:

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People from the North East of England - Newcastle in particular. The Geordie girls have a reputation for going clubbing, wearing very scanty clothes, in spite of the freezing cold breeze of the North Sea :naughty:

i still have a vision of freddie/geordie/braveheart in glasgow...........:roftl:

it was an unfair slur on people from the north of england - the men are famous for going out in the middle of winter wearing short sleeve t-shirts. Allegedly.:bleh:

people from the north east of england - newcastle in particular. The geordie girls have a reputation for going clubbing, wearing very scanty clothes, in spite of the freezing cold breeze of the north sea :naughty:

less of it you soft southerners!

Ah we have quite the same here in Portugal, not the Northeners though...

I used to know a song about as meninas de Odivelas :naughty:

But I'm sure you don't mean them:mf_rosetinted: *hopes she isn't from Odivelas :naughty:*

I would have never believed that on THIS site MUSICIANS would be judged by appearance.

:thumbdown:

Your appearance is an expression of who you are, so obviously if you dress like a slut then I'm going to think you are one.

Everyone judges people based on their appearance. MFCers are no exception to that fact. Some just voice their opinions more than others. :original:

Your appearance is an expression of who you are, so obviously if you dress like a slut then I'm going to think you are one.

Everyone judges people based on their appearance. MFCers are no exception to that fact. Some just voice their opinions more than others. :original:

lies do exist. of course she was lying. such a talented lady. :mf_rosetinted:

I used to know a song about as meninas de Odivelas :naughty:

But I'm sure you don't mean them:mf_rosetinted: *hopes she isn't from Odivelas :naughty:*

I do live 5km from Odivelas and i know goddamn well who they were/are and what they used to do lol

And what people say about them and their school too...

:mf_rosetinted:

You're brasilian right???

Eu estava me referindo aos alentejanos/Sul

I do live 5km from Odivelas and i know goddamn well who they were/are and what they used to do lol

And what people say about them and their school too...

:mf_rosetinted:

You're brasilian right???

Eu estava me referindo aos alentejanos/Sul

No I'm English, but I used to live in Estoril.

alentejanos..ok, ja percebi :naughty:

But please with ladies wearing more clothes on! :original:

But that would spoil the fun :bleh:

Mika - date as many zany people as you can find (clothes optional:mf_rosetinted:) and keep us entertained until the album comes out :naughty:

I haven't read the whole thread and don't have time to but I have four comments.

1. Without even reading the thread and coming across one post when I went to post this I knew people would go crazy about seeing the door. I hope that no one (even off of the MFC) sees it and tries to find it. We don't want to see a mad Mika and Mika family and that's what probably would happen. :mf_rosetinted:

2. I find the bowtie adorable. :naughty:

3. I now see why it's called 'Lady Gaga Gets Cheeky.' :shocked:

4. I LOVE how the car window says "clean me." I think that's the best. :lmfao:

I haven't read the whole thread and don't have time to but I have four comments.

1. Without even reading the thread and coming across one post when I went to post this I knew people would go crazy about seeing the door. I hope that no one (even off of the MFC) sees it and tries to find it. We don't want to see a mad Mika and Mika family and that's what probably would happen. :mf_rosetinted:

too late!!! :devil: :bond: