105 members have voted

1. 1. Which new song do you like best?

• Blame It On The Girls (Clapping song)
    • Toy Boy
    • Good Gone Girl
    • Blue Eyes
    • None of the brand new ones, I still prefer Rain
    • I can't possibly pick just one!

though I'm being a good girl and trying to listen to the new songs, to see if they grow on me. it hasn't worked so far. :boxed: a little for toy boy, but just that and just a little. I don't give up. :mf_rosetinted:

What you need is to be standing at a gig, and to hear these songs while you're within the range of Mika's reality-distortion field. Grainy YouTube videos from across the world are one thing - just wait until you hear them in person. You'll be right back on the Mika train. :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I started a poll after we first heard snippets from the new music vlogs about which songs y'all liked best.

Now that we've heard full versions of the live songs, I ask again: what's everyone's favourite?

My favorite is Good gone girl, i can't wait to hear the studio version. :thumb_yello:

What you need is to be standing at a gig, and to hear these songs while you're within the range of Mika's reality-distortion field. Grainy YouTube videos from across the world are one thing - just wait until you hear them in person. You'll be right back on the Mika train. :blush-anim-cl:

honey, I AM on the, mika train. I'm more in this place than any other (aside RL o.c.:naughty:).

I am just disappointed, but have been before, even much, so I trust I'll recover.

he's sickeningly charming, bless him. :mf_rosetinted:

:wink2:

I agree about that. We can't possibly get the full impact of his songs until we hear him live or hear the recordings. But from what I've heard he's got some great songs for the new album!

I agree about that. We can't possibly get the full impact of his songs until we hear him live or hear the recordings. But from what I've heard he's got some great songs for the new album!

you're right you never get the full impact of a song until you hear it live but even with you tube vids i loooove what i hear and i'm really excited about the new music!!!

:eek: i've never been to a mika gig.. does this mean i don't count as a real fan? :tears:

:eek: i've never been to a mika gig.. does this mean i don't count as a real fan? :tears:

No, no please don't cry!:blink:

Of course you are a real fan, it takes more than just going to a concert:

Love his music...check

Listen to it often...check

Crazy enough to join this place...check

Analyzing his lyrics...check

Learning the lyrics by heart....check:wink2:

See… you past the test and are from now announced as a real fan…congratulations!:naughty:

No, no please don't cry!:blink:

Of course you are a real fan, it takes more than just going to a concert:

Love his music...check

Listen to it often...check

Crazy enough to join this place...check

Analyzing his lyrics...check

Learning the lyrics by heart....check:wink2:

See… you past the test and are from now announced as a real fan…congratulations!:naughty:

well, i wasn't going to cry, but now you mention it.. *wipes away imaginary tears*

yay! i'm officially a official fan :dance_man:

do you know what my dad said.. if mika goes to australia in the next 8 months he'll organise a family holiday around it so i can see mika :naughty: (the longest obsession of my life has led to the rest of my family liking mika too.) so mika.. if you're reading this.. hin hint wink wink nudge nudge :naughty:

Not at all!

It just means that no matter how obsessed you are now, it will get so much worse when you finally get the chance to see him play live. Yes, it does get worse. :naughty:

Not at all!

It just means that no matter how obsessed you are now, it will get so much worse when you finally get the chance to see him play live. Yes, it does get worse. :naughty:

exactly! you never know how much worse it'll get until you've actually been at the gigs:naughty: