• Blue Eyes
    • None of the brand new ones, I still prefer Rain
    • I can't possibly pick just one!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in love with Toy Boy. I like the lyrics, and I like the way the music underlines the "musical box"-feeling. The way the music seems to slow down and then gets wound up again.

But I like the other ones as well. Blame It On The Girls I liked from the start, but I have to admit I had to get used to Blue Eyes and Good Gone Girl.

And I really want to hear the album-version of Rain.

Gosh, only till fall...

I seem to be a bit of a minority- the only vote so far for Rain

If we'd heard the full album version, maybe it would have more votes... :bleh: I believe it will be really cool, but the "acustic" version...hummm...I like it, but I got tired of that chorus too fast! :blush-anim-cl:

wow, i'm surprised so few votes for blame it on the girs. thats a fantastic song and i would have voted for it if i wasn't so completely, irrovacbly in love with toy boy.

blame it one the girls is my whole family's favorite :naughty:

to be honest, i don't really get what everyone sees in good gone girl, but maybe i'll like the studio version better.

blue eyes is sweet, but so far doesnt seem to be my sort of song.

You mean you know it by heart already?:blink:

um.. yeah.. :roftl: i have since the day after mika performed it. whenever someone filled in a gap in the lyrics, i just filled the gap in my head and now i've been singing the whole song the whole way through for at least a week :naughty:

but to be honest.. everyone calls me somewhat of a freak when it comes to remembering words and numbers. i know the phone numbers, post codes and lisense plates of many people i know, lyrics to far too many songs, bible verses, quotes, and when i go overseas i start picking up new languages pretty fast too, although i suck at learning them in theory.

Edited by racinghorse83

Really surprised Blame It is getting so few votes- it's really catchy and the lyrics are so strong- really absolutely spot on!

Yeah, this is my new Grace Kelly. LOVE IT!

His phrasing is perfect and I hope it's identical on the album since he just recorded it.

i voted for the last option! as always when it comes to mika songs i cant possibly pick just one as my fave!

when i first listened to them my fave was good gone girl, now it's the clapping song! seriously i cant choose just one. thats exaclty what happened to me with LICM too.

There is only one problem for me with BIOTG, and that's when it gets to the chorus.

Blame it on the giiiiiiiiirrls

Blame it onthe boooooys

Blame it on the giiiiiiiiiirrls

Blame it on the boooooys

I just think he could have done a bit better with the chorus. Otherwise, it's a wonderful song and I certainly don't hate it.

:naughty:

You didnt like Rain? :shocked:it sounded awsome to me :cool:

When we are at a gig and you are standing in awe .. you can say ohhh freddie you were so right (or wrong):sneaky2:

I will like it when I hear the full album version, I'm absolutely sure of that. But until then I still think of Rain as a whiny Tokio Hotel rip-off with terrible lyrics :boxed:

I voted none of the above, I still prefer rain, cause it's true.. and it's clearly the most unpopular choice, but I 'm conscious of that. :naughty:

though I'm being a good girl and trying to listen to the new songs, to see if they grow on me. it hasn't worked so far. :boxed: a little for toy boy, but just that and just a little. I don't give up. :mf_rosetinted:

Has to be TOY BOY :wub2: I agree with Kata about Rain though I have not heard it live, but I do find that one a little whinny, the others I aint given a fair chance to yet cos I am too obsessed with Toy Boy because I am in love with the lyrics, and feel and melody and just I'm in love with it

Has to be TOY BOY :wub2: I agree with Kata about Rain though I have not heard it live, but I do find that one a little whinny, the others I aint given a fair chance to yet cos I am too obsessed with Toy Boy because I am in love with the lyrics, and feel and melody and just I'm in love with it

I have the feeling that he's HAS altered Rain quite a bit. He played us the new verse, but switched off the track as it was getting to the choirus, and said something like "that's all you're getting for now" with a mischievious smile on his face. So I do think that when we hear rain again, we'll be pleasantly surprised.