Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was drinking Acai berry juice from the big carton today, and I don't know, I put too much force in it and tilted the bottle up too much, and it spilt in my nose and all down my neck and into my shirt, and I looked down and it looked like I had been seriously injured because it looked like blood... Good thing my sister and her boyfriend were looking away hahahaha. I took a shower right after that, I felt icky.

You said 'I have to go and ...' :teehee: So I thought you were going. :roftl:

But I'm going now anyway.. :bye:

Bye everyone. :bye:

:naughty: i said "tomorrow" after"i have to go"

In Prague :wub2: can't wait.

:wink2: great! have fun! i'm sure you will!

Thanx :huglove: stupid school annoyed me...it's week and a half till the end of the school year and I CAN'T ****ING WAIT!!!!!!!!Hate it :sneaky2:

you're welcome :D oh I know how you feel! this school year for me has been SO annoying :boxed: and there has been tons of work .... I can't wait for summer either!!! ahh I need summer :roftl:

you're welcome :D oh I know how you feel! this school year for me has been SO annoying :boxed: and there has been tons of work .... I can't wait for summer either!!! ahh I need summer :roftl:

Yeah,this year was also very hard for me,the hardest one since I'm in the high school...but when I finish this one,I'll be in the last year and I'm really excited about it! :wub2: can't wait to leave this school.

Yeah,this year was also very hard for me,the hardest one since I'm in the high school...but when I finish this one,I'll be in the last year and I'm really excited about it! :wub2: can't wait to leave this school.

yeah, thats exciting! :biggrin2:

I still have like 4 years left :naughty: