Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy I was interested in but was afraid to do anything with just asked my best friend to have a fling with him this summer before she goes off to basic training. But she's also friends with his ex girlfriend whom he dated for 2 1/2 years and she's going to ask this girls permission tonight andnow I'm rather depressed cause the book I'm reading is making me realized how horribly lonely I am and also making me wonder why I'm alone. If it's because I won't let anyone in (which I really just recently kinda started doing) or if I'm just not interesting :huh:

The guy I was interested in but was afraid to do anything with just asked my best friend to have a fling with him this summer before she goes off to basic training. But she's also friends with his ex girlfriend whom he dated for 2 1/2 years and she's going to ask this girls permission tonight andnow I'm rather depressed cause the book I'm reading is making me realized how horribly lonely I am and also making me wonder why I'm alone. If it's because I won't let anyone in (which I really just recently kinda started doing) or if I'm just not interesting :huh:

Aww I'm sorry :(:flowers2::huglove:

I pretty much know how you feel.

I fail at comforting people, sorry. :emot-sad:

Oh I'm sorry! I hope you start feeling not rather depressed soon. I hate when books I'm reading or a movie I watch makes me feel that way.

Oh I'm sorry :huglove::flowers2:

But if there's one thing I know, I know you're interesting. I don't know you completely well, but someone just has to take the time to get to know you, and I'm sure your loneliness will end once that person sees your greatness. Everyone's interesting, they just need someone to take the time to see it. You're for sure not alone in your loneliness, you've got tons of people who understand you even if you don't know them haha. *hug*

And I totally know how you feel about feeling like you're not letting anyone in haha. Out of anything, I think I can understand that part the most :wink2::flowers2: